UR Worth It Review: Another LaCore Enterprises supp opp
UR Worth It operates in the nutritional supplement MLM niche. The company provides no executive or ownership information on its website.
Ur Worth It’s website domain was first registered in 2012. The registration was last updated, with incomplete details, on January 13th, 2021.
Presumably this is when the current owner(s) took possession of the domain.
Ur Worth It provides a corporate address in Texas on its website. This address belongs to LaCore Enterprises.
LaCore Enterprises is owned by Terry LaCore (right).
The company has become somewhat of an MLM factory over the past years, launching opportunity after opportunity.
LaCore Enterprises MLM companies BehindMLM has reviewed since 2018 include:
- Uforia Science
- Bulavita (sold off to Juuva in early 2021)
- NutriCellix (collapsed mid 2020)
- Lifocity (rebooted as Liv Labs in early 2021)
- Perfectly Posh
LaCore Enterprises, through LaCore Labs, also manufactures supplements for other MLM companies.
One such company we reviewed in 2018 was Cellis. Cellis appears to have collapsed in or around mid 2019.
A search for “ur worth it ceo” reveals Chris Atkinson crediting himself as Ur Worth It’s founder and CEO.
From 2006 to March 2021, Atkinson and his wife Debbie (right) were top earners in Ambit Energy.
Why the Atkinsons left Ambit Energy is unclear. Ditto why there’s no mention of them on Ur Worth It’s website.
What I did find is a marketing slide crediting the Atkinson’s as company owners.
Secrecy regarding the corporate structure of LaCore Enterprises companies is unfortunately a recurring theme. Due to a lack of transparency, who owns what within UR Worth It is unclear.
Read on for a full review of Ur Worth It’s MLM opportunity.
Ur Worth It’s Products
Ur Worth It markets a range of nutritional supplements.
Products featured on Ur Worth It’s website include:
- UR Energized Capsules – “our energy/pre-workout capsule is designed to give you extra fuel to get through your day without any crash or jitters”, retails at $59.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- UR Slumber Party Capsules – “relax and unwind before bedtime with our capsule sleep aid”, retails at $59.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- UR Physique Enhancer Weight Management Tea – “can help with appetite, energy, cravings, mood and fat burning”, retails at $69.95 for a pouch of thirty single-serve sachets
- UR Vitality Multivitamin – “this multi-vitamin blend supports increased energy, lean muscle, better mood, focus, mental alertness, and metabolism while complementing the antioxidant, immune-supporting, DNA/cell protecting benefits of MitoPrime”, retails at $69.95 for a pouch of twenty-eight servings
MitoPrime is an antioxidant manufactured by NNB.
On their website NNB state
MitoPrime is for anyone looking to lead a long, healthy, robust life, as it helps protect body-global cells, tissues, organs.
UR Worth It’s Compensation Plan
UR Worth It combines retail sales with first order commissions paid out via a binary team.
Residual commissions and a Matching Bonus are paid out via a unilevel team.
On top of that there’s a monthly Rank bonus, Champion Bonus and Pool Bonus.
UR Worth It Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within UR Worth It’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Champion – sign up as a UR Worth It affiliate and generate and maintain 50 PV a month
- Star 1 – purchase 50 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 1000 GV a month and personally recruit and maintain two Champions (one on both sides of the binary team)
- Star 2 – purchase 50 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 3000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team) and refer and maintain one active retail customer
- Star 3 – purchase 50 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 10,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team) and maintain one active retail customer
- Star 4 – purchase 50 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 25,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team) and refer and maintain two active retail customers
- Star 5 – purchase 50 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 50,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team) and maintain two active retail customers
- Star 6 – purchase 100 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 75,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team) and refer and maintain three active retail customers
- Star 7 – purchase 100 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 125,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team), have a Star 5 in your downline (for at least three weeks), and maintain three active retail customers
- Star 8 – purchase 100 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 250,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team), have a Star 6 in your downline (for at least three weeks), and maintain three active retail customers
- Star 9 – purchase 200 PV in products a month, generate and maintain 500,000 GV a month, maintain two personally recruited Champions (one on both sides of the binary team), have a Star 7 in your downline (for at least three weeks), and refer and maintain three active retail customers
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by retail sales and an affiliate’s own orders.
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Note that for rank qualification, no more than 60% of required GV can come from any one unilevel team leg.
Finally to count as an active retail customer, retail customers must be ordering 25 PV or more a month.
Ur Worth It pays commissions on the sale of products to retail customers (includes preferred customers).
Quoted retail commissions in Ur Worth It’s compensation plan are $15 for each product.
Note a preferred customer is a retail customer who enjoys a discount in exchange for maintaining a monthly autoship order.
Ur Worth It affiliates earn commissions on recruitment of affiliates who sign up with a Product Pak.
- recruit a Rookie Pak affiliate and receive $75
- recruit a Bonus Pak affiliate and receive $200
- recruit an Ultimate Pak affiliate and receive $350
- the Founder’s Pak recruitment commission amount is not disclosed
First Order Commissions
Ur Worth It pays commissions on first orders via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Ur Worth It tallies up new first order sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 15% of first order volume generated on their weaker binary team side.
Once paid out on, first order volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover first order volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
After the first order, UR Worth It continues to pay residual commissions on order sales volume.
Ur Worth It pays residual commission using a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Ur Worth It caps residual commissions at seven unilevel team levels.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of repeat order sales volume generated across these seven levels as follows:
- Star 1s earn 8% on levels 1 and 2
- Star 2s and Star 3s earn 8% on levels 1 to 3
- Star 4s and Star 5s earn 8% on levels 1 to 4
- Star 6s and Star 7s earn 8% on levels 1 to 5
- Star 8s earn 8% on levels 1 to 6
- Star 9s earn 8% on levels 1 to 7
Star 2 and higher ranked Ur Worth It affiliates qualify for a Matching Bonus on downline earnings.
Ur Worth it pays the Matching Bonus via the same unilevel compensation structure used to pay residual commissions (see above).
Ur Worth It caps the Matching Bonus at three unilevel team levels.
- Star 2 to Star 4 ranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 8% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Star 5 and Star 6 ranked affiliates earn a 15% match on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 8% on level 3
- Star 7 and 8 ranked affiliates earn a 20% match on level 1, 12% on level 2 and 9% on level 3
- Star 9 ranked affiliates earn a 25% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 10% on level 3
Rank Achievement Bonus
Star 4 and higher ranked UR Worth It affiliates qualify for a monthly Rank Achievement Bonus.
- Star 4s and Star 5s receive $400 a month
- Star 6s and Star 7s receive $500 a month
- Star 8s receive $600 a month
- Star 9s receive $700 a month
To qualify for the Champion Bonus, a UR Worth It affiliate must:
- be MLM commission qualified (see above);
- enroll five retail customers who are active with a monthly purchase (includes preferred customers);
- recruit two affiliates who signed up with a Product Pak and have also referred five active retail customers;
- have two personally recruited affiliates who in turn have recruited two Product Pak affiliates who have completed qualification steps 1 to 3 above.
If the above criteria is satisfied within 30 days of signing up, a $500 Champion Bonus is paid out.
If the criteria is satisfied within 45 days, a $300 Champion Bonus is paid out.
Ur Worth It affiliates qualify for a share in the company’s “Profit Pool”.
At the time of publication no details about the Profit Pool are available.
UR Worth It’s compensation plan states details are “to be announced at first national event”.
Joining Ur Worth It
Ur Worth It affiliate membership is $49 annually.
New Ur Worth It affiliates can also sign up with optional Product Paks:
- Rookie Pak – $249
- Bonus Pak – $530
- Ultimate Pak – $995
- Founders Pak – $1200
These packs come bundled with Ur Worth It product and also include the first year $49 affiliate membership fee.
As above, the Founders Pak also has a financial advantage over the cheaper three “paks”.
In addition to instant rank qualification, Founder Pak affiliates gain access to the Profit Pool (see compensation plan details above).
Ur Worth It Conclusion
With so many company launches it’s hard to keep track of what’s going on at LaCore Enterprises.
Launching so many companies isn’t a negative in and of itself. The execution however creates an air of soullessness.
With respect to UR Worth It’s website, seeing products front and center is great but otherwise it could be any random ecommerce site.
The identity of UR Worth It as an MLM company is completely missing. Instead it feels like an exercise put together to push LaCore Enterprises products through.
If anything LaCore Enterprises’ MLM company websites should be getting better with experience, but they’re not.
Anyway, enough on that.
The glaring red flag with UR Worth It’s compensation plan is the mandatory affiliate purchases.
Just so there’s no confusion, here’s UR Worth It’s own definition of an “active Champion”:
Active Champion — Meet minimum monthly active requirement of 50PQV monthly product purchase.
This monthly product purchase increases to 200 PV a month at Star 9.
This requirement diminishes retail customer requirements, which kick in at Star 2.
If anything they create a disjointed progression route.
New UR Worth It affiliates sign up and purchase products to qualify for commissions.
With no reason to participate in retail sales, they can just focus on recruiting other affiliates – who all each also have to purchase products to qualify for commissions.
This works until Star 2, when all of a sudden they have to refer and maintain an active retail customer.
One retail customer is by no means a daunting task. If anything retail requirements should start at the Champion rank and increase must faster.
Pay to play is also an issue, with affiliates who don’t pony up locked out of the full compensation plan.
Outside of that there’s nothing else that really grabbed me about UR Worth It.
It’s another LaCore Enterprises company with another selection of LaCore Labs products.
Will it be around in six months? Who knows.
Personally I think Terry LaCore would be far better served by focusing on one MLM company and developing products for it.
As evidenced by the rotating door of company names and executives, the current factory model doesn’t seem sustainable in the long-term.