FinFine Review: Trading bot Ponzi with FFT token exit-scam
FinFine provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
FinFine’s website domain (“finfine.io”) was privately registered on June 30th, 2020.
On its website, FinFine claims it was founded in the UK and is incorporated in Singapore.
FinFine’s official Facebook page is managed by one user in Vietnam, so these claims appear to be baloney.
At the time of publication Alexa ranks Vietnam as the primary source of traffic to FinFine’s website.
Based on this and the Facebook page admin, whoever is running FinFine is most likely based out of Vietnam.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
FinFine has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market FinFine affiliate membership itself.
FinFine’s Compensation Plan
FinFine affiliates invest $500 to $50,000 on the promise of a 200% to 300% ROI, paid out at 0.5% a day
Note that if a FinFine affiliate earns 500% of what they’ve invested (combined ROI and commissions and bonuses as detailed below), they are required to reinvest in order to continue earning.
FinFine affiliates receive 8% of funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
FinFine pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day FinFine tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 8% to 10% of funds invested on their weaker binary team side, capped based on how much they themselves have invested.
- $100 membership fee (no ROI) – 8% residual commission rate capped at $100 a day
- $500 investment – 8% residual commission rate capped at $500 a day
- $1000 investment – 8% residual commission rate capped at $1000 a day
- $2000 investment – 8% residual commission rate capped at $2000 a day
- $3000 investment – 8% residual commission rate capped at $3000 a day
- $5000 investment – 10% residual commission rate capped at $4000 a day
- $10,000 investment – 10% residual commission rate capped at $6000 a day
- $25,000 investment – 10% residual commission rate capped at $8000 a day
- $50,000 investment – 10% residual commission rate capped at 10,000 a day
To qualify for residual commissions each FinFine affiliate must recruit two investing affiliates.
FinFine pays a Matching Bonus down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10% match (must have personally invested $2000 or more)
- level 2 – 5% match (must have invested $3000 or more)
- level 3 – 5% match (must have invested $5000 or more)
FinFine rewards affiliates for generating downline investment as follows:
- Bronze (generate $20,000 in weaker binary team investment) – $200
- 1 Star (generate $50,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive an iPad Pro 2020 model
- 2 Stars (generate $100,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive an iPhone 12
- 3 Stars (generate $200,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive a Hublot Classic Fusion watch
- 4 Stars (generate $300,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive a 1-karat diamond ring
- 5 Stars (generate $500,000 in weaker binary team investment) – $25,000
- 6 Stars (generate $800,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive a Rolex Sky-Dweller watch
- 7 Stars (generate $1,000,000 in weaker binary team investment) – $30,000
- 8 Stars (generate $2,000,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive a Porsche Macan
- 9 Stars (generate $3,000,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive a Porsche 911
- All Stars (generate $5,000,000 in weaker binary team investment) – receive a Bentley Continental GT
$50,000 Investor Bonus Pool
FinFine takes 3% of company-wide investment and places it into a bonus pool.
Affiliates who have invested at $50,000 receive a weekly equal share of the pool.
Basic FinFine affiliate membership is $100, however this does not pay investment returns.
Full participation in FinFine’s income opportunity ranges from $500 to $500,000.
The more a FinFine affiliate invests the higher their income potential.
FinFine solicits investment in bitcoin, ethereum, tether, finfine tokens and binance coin.
FinFine represents it generates external revenue via its FinFineBot trading bot.
As an important part of the company’s profit-making process, FinFineBot is moving towards quantum technology to maximize profit from the market.
No evidence of trading is provided. Nor is there any evidence of FinFine using external revenue of any kind to pay advertised returns.
Attached to FinFine are FinFine Tokens.
FinFine Tokens (FFT) are developed upon Ethereum’s technology. Therefore, FFTs could be stored on any Ethereum wallets.
FinFine Token is an ERC-20 shittoken. They take about 5 minutes to set up at little to no cost.
Similarly, once created FinFine can generate FFT tokens on demand also at little to no cost.
Having no other verifiable source of revenue other than new investment, FinFine operates as a Ponzi scheme.
FFT tokens come into play when it’s time to exit-scam.
FFT tokens have no value outside of FFT itself. What FinFine investors will eventually find is their returns are paid out in FFT itself.
Again this is because FinFine can generate FFT tokens at whim.
If it hasn’t happened already, at some point FFT will be publicly listed on some dodgy exchanges.
FFTs could be traded on Conin exchange. They are an exclusive payment gateway on FinFine Platform.
This gives investors a false sense of security that they’ll be able to cash out at any time.
In reality when FinFine inevitable collapses and it’s time to exit-scam, the owners will disappear with actual funds invested.
This will leave FinFine affiliates bagholding worthless FFT tokens, which they’ll desperately trade among themselves until the actual $0 value is realized.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that the majority of participants lose money.
(Ozedit: link removed, see below)
FFT != FTT
Crap. Sorry about that