Akashic3 Review: Three-tier bitcoin matrix Ponzi cycler
Akashic3 provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Akashic3 website domain (“akashic3.com”) was privately registered on August 9th, 2017.
A marketing video on the Akashic3 website is hosted on a YouTube account bearing the name “opitimusx”:
OpitimusX is an alias of Sherm Mason.
Sherm Mason first popped up on BehindMLM’s radar as the admin of Magnetic Builder.
Magnetic Builder was a $29.95 recruitment scheme launched in 2011.
In 2015 Mason (right), launched at least five dubious schemes:
- Paradise Payments (February 2015) – a $2 to $1000 cash gifting scheme
- Magnetic Gratitude (April 2015) – a $580 matrix-based Ponzi scheme
- Summer Fun Matrix (July 2015) – a $22 three-tier Ponzi scheme and
- 3×9 Millionaire Machine (September 2015) – a $3 in, $435 million dollars out Ponzi scheme
- Instant Pay Christmas (November 2015) – a $5 to $800 cash gifting scheme
In 2016 Mason doubled down on his efforts and launched Elite Pay Alliance (matrix-based cash gifting), 5 Dolla Money Lines (pass-up chain-recruitment), Adstraordinary (matrix-based cash gifting) and Cash Rally GPS(Ponzi cycler).
So far this year Mason has launched Easy Odds, Just Got Bitcoin, 1 Big Bitcoin Team and Stack My Bits, BitQwik and I Like Bits. All of Mason’s MLM underbelly launches this year have either flopped at launch or collapsed.
Read on for a full review of the Akashic3 MLM opportunity.
Akashic3 has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Akashic3 affiliate membership itself.
The Akashic3 Compensation Plan
Akashic3 affiliates purchase 0.00369 BTC in a three-tier matrix cycler.
Matrix sizes used in the Akashic3 cycler are 6×3, 9×3 and 12×3.
A 6×3 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with six positions directly under them.
These six positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first six positions into another six positions each (36 positions).
The third level of the matrix is generated in the same manner and houses 216 positions (6 x 36).
The 9×3 and 12×3 matrices are similar in structure, housing nine and twelve positions on their first level respectively.
The 9×3 matrix multiplies out by nine positions on each level, the 12×3 matrix multiplies out by 12.
An Akashic3 affiliate signs up and purchases a 0.00369 BTC position in the first 6×3 matrix.
Commissions are paid as positions in the matrix are filled.
Once all positions are filled a “cycle” is generated and the position “cycles” into the next tier of the cycler.
If a position in the cycler is filled via direct recruitment, a higher commission is paid out than if the position was filled passively (someone else did the recruiting).
The one exception to this is level 3 of matrix 1 and 3, on which the same cycle commission is paid out.
Payments across all three tiers of Akashic3’s matrix cycler are as follows:
- Matrix 1 (positions cost 0.00369 BTC) – $2 per passive position and $6 per direct position filled on level 1, $3 (passive) and $4 (direct) on level 2 and $1 on level 3 (passive and direct)
- Matrix 2 – $9 per passive position and $21 per direct position filled on level 1, $9 (passive) and $15 (direct) on level 2 and $3 (passive) and $6 (direct) on level 3
- Matrix 3 – $18 per passive and $45 per direct position filled on level 1, $58.90 (passive) and $25 (direct) on level 2 and $9 on level 3 (passive and direct)
A matching bonus is also paid out as personally recruited affiliates cycle through the three matrix tiers:
- Matrix 1, level 1 – $18 match
- Matrix 1, level 2 – $72 match
- Matrix 1, level 3 – $216 match
- Matrix 2, level 1 – $81 match
- Matrix 2, level 2 – $729 match
- Matrix 2, level 3 – $4374 match
- Matrix 3, level 1 – $216 match
- Matrix 3, level 2 – $2592 match
- Matrix 3, level 3 – $15,552 match
Akashic3 affiliate membership is tied to the purchase of at least 0ne 0.00369 BTC matrix cycler position.
The only difference between Akashic3 and every other matrix Ponzi cycler out there, is that Sherm Mason has figured out how to screw even more money out of people.
By reducing commissions for passive spillover, Mason pockets the difference. That’s on top of the preloaded admin positions that guarantee him the majority of funds deposited.
Other than that, usual Ponzi cycler rules apply:
Affiliates invest, a few make it past the first few levels and when affiliate recruitment collapses the majority of Akashic3 affiliates lose money.
Mason meanwhile is almost up to launching a scam a month for 2017.
Surely the law of diminishing returns has to kick in at some point…?