Mirollex Review: Up to 6.8% a day Ponzi scheme
Mirollex provides passive investment plans and is supposedly headed up by CEO Andreas Kral.
Kral is played by this actor, and exists only in Mirollex’s staged marketing videos:
Kral has a distinct eastern European accent, which is typical of a Boris CEO.
Another video features a “trade account manager” who, if you follow his eyes, is clearly reading off a script.
Another individual that features in multiple Mirollex videos is “Remmao Alafif”:
Again, nothing comes up for Alafif outside of Mirollex (bonus cringe video).
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Mirollex provides a Saint Vincent and the Grenadines incorporation certificate on its website.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a scam-friendly jurisdiction with little to no regulation. For the purpose of MLM due-diligence, incorporation of a shell company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is meaningless.
Mirollex’s official private Facebook group is run by two dummy admin accounts.
Mirollex’s website domain was privately registered on August 3rd, 2020.
At the time of publication, Alexa ranks the Ukraine as the only notable source of traffic to Mirollex’s website. This ties in with Mirollex’s use of actors with eastern European accents.
Read on for a full review of Mirollex’s MLM opportunity.
Mirollex has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Mirollex affiliate membership itself.
Mirollex’s Compensation Plan
Mirollex affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns:
- Jackson – invest $100 or more and receive 0.8% to 1.5% a day for 20 days (116% to 130% total ROI)
- Crypto Trend – invest $100 or more and receive 3.6% to 4.7% a day for 50 days (180% to 235% ROI)
- Grant – invest $1000 or more and receive 1% to 2% a day for 30 days (130% to 160% total ROI)
- Nakamoto – invest $1000 or more and receive 3.3% to 5.2% a day for 60 days (198% to 312% total ROI)
- Freedom – invest $3000 or more and receive 2.7% to 6.8% a day for 80 days (216% to 544% total ROI)
- Franklin – invest $5000 or more and receive 1.5% to 2.5% a day for 40 days (160% to 200% total ROI)
Mirollex pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Mirollex caps payable unilevel team levels at nine.
Referral commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across these nine levels as follows:
- Partner (sign up as a Mirollex affiliate and invest at least $100) – 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 3% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- Consultant (invest $3000 and generate $30,000 in downline investment volume) – 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Senior Consultant (invest $20,000 and generate $110,000 in downline investment volume) – 9% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 and 4
- Mentor (invest $80,000 and generate $600,000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 1% on levels 3 to 5
- Manager (invest $160,000 and generate $1,250,000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 1.5% on level 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on level 6
- Senior Manager (invest $300,000 and generate $2,500,000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1.5% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on level 6
- Master (invest $600,000 and generate $5,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2.5% on level 3, 1.5% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- Director (invest $1,000,000 and generate $8,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2.5% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 to 8
- President (invest $1,500,000 and generate $12,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 2.5% on level 3, 2% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 to 9
Mirollex affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $100 initial investment.
Mirollex claims it generates external revenue via a ‘wide range of investment strategies in stock, foreign exchange and cryptocurrency assets.’
Mirollex has more than 1500 traders with many years of experience in trading in the foreign exchange and stock markets, combined with innovative trading technologies, allows Mirollex to get the best results in the field of trust financial management.
No evidence of trading is provided. Nor is there any evidence of Mirollex using external revenue of any kind to pay withdrawal requests.
Mirollex’s business model also fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Mirollex’s anonymous owner(s) was/were able to generate daily returns of up to 6.8% a day, what do they need your money for?
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Mirollex is new investment.
Using new investment to pay advertised returns makes Mirollex a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry to so too will new investment.
This will starve Mirollex of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 10th May 2021 – Mirollex CEO Andreas Kral appears to have outed himself as an actor.
Update 23rd May 2021 – Mirollex has collapsed.