FXTV Global Review: Daniel Grenon fronts another Ponzi scheme
When I started researching this review, FXTV Global had a fully-functioning website in Spanish.
As it stands now FXTV Global has restricted access to their website.
Visitors to the FXTV’s website are presented with an affiliate login form. Public information about the company that was previously available appears to have been deleted.
With that out of the way, here’s what I was able to put together.
FXTV Global was co-founded by Daniel Grenon and unknown partners.
In FXTV Global’s compensation plan Grenon is credited as FXTV Global’s Chief Marketing Officer.
On the company’s official Facebook page however, Grenon is credited as a co-founder.
Daniel Grenon has a long history of participation and promotion of Ponzi schemes.
We first clocked Grenon back in 2016, in conjunction with the OneCoin Ponzi scheme.
Since then Grenon has fronted a number of short-lived MLM Ponzi schemes, including
- Worldwide Cryptocurrency Investment (mid 2017)
- CGI Limited (early 2018) and
- Global Game Arena (early 2019)
Grenon has a habit of running companies he’s involved in from the shadows. FXTV Global is no different, with Silvia Franch cited as CEO.
A few years back Franch was a distributor of 1Fashion Global.
More recently Franch has gotten involved in cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes. Prior to FXTV Global, Franch was promoting Arbistar.
According to Franch’s Facebook profile, she’s based out of De Mallorca, Spain. This ties into FXTV Global’s website appearing natively in Spanish.
Daniel Grenon is based out of Quebec, Canada.
Read on for a full review of FXTV Global’s MLM opportunity.
FXTV Global’s Products
FXTV Global markets several investment packages:
- Xtream 100 USD – $300 in fees plus investment
- Xream 250 USD – $750 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 500 USD – $1500 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 1000 USD – $3000 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 2000 USD – $6000 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 5000 USD – $15,000 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 10000 USD – $30,000 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 20000 USD – $60,000 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 30000 USD – $90,000 in fees plus investment
- Xtream 50000 USD – $150,000 in fees plus investment
All fees and investments within FXTV Global are paid in bitcoin. No minimum investment amounts are specified.
FXTV Global investment packages each come with limited access to pirate streaming content.
After the bundled access has expired, FXTV Global sells continued access for $12.99 a month per device.
FXTV Global’s Compensation Plan
FXTV Global affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of daily returns of up to 10%.
Commissions are paid when they recruit other affiliates and investors who do the same.
FXTV Global Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven affiliate ranks within FXTV Global’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up to FXTV Global, pay your fees and invest
- Xtream One – generate $10,000 in accumulated investment volume and refer/recruit at least two investors/affiliate investors
- Xtream Two – generate $40,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Three – generate $80,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Four – generate $200,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Elite 5 – generate $500,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Elite 6 – generate $1,000,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Elite 7 – generate $2,000,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Elite 8 – generate $5,000,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Xtream Elite 9 – generate $10,000,000 in accumulated investment volume
- Co-Founder – generate $20,000,000 in accumulated investment volume
Note that investment volume is counted up to 20% from the stronger binary team side and up to 80% from the weaker side.
Direct Referral Commissions
FXTV Global affiliates earn a 10% direct referral commission on bitcoin invested by personally recruited affiliates.
25% is paid on investment by personally referred investors (non-affiliates).
Residual Commissions (investment)
FXTV Global pays residual commissions on investment via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week FXTV Global tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 6% to 20% of funds invested on their weaker binary team side.
- Xtream 100 USD affiliates earn 6% capped at $500 a day
- Xtream 250 USD affiliates earn 8% capped at $1000 a day
- Xtream 500 USD affiliates earn 10% capped at $2,000 a day
- Xtream 1000 USD affiliates earn 12% capped at $5000 a day
- Xtream 2000 USD affiliates earn 14% capped at $10,000 a day
- Xtream 5000 USD affiliates earn 16% capped at $15,000 a day
- Xtream 10000 USD affiliates earn 17% capped at $20,000 a day
- Xtream 20000 USD affiliates earn 18% capped at $30,000 a day
- Xtream 30000 USD affiliates earn 19% capped at $40,000 a day
- Xtream 50000 USD affiliates earn 20% capped at $50,000 a day
Note the above caps are daily. I believe this means that although residual commissions are calculated weekly, FXTV Global keeps track of new investment on a daily bonus.
Residual Commissions (returns)
FXTV Global pays residual commissions on returns paid to downline affiliates and personally referred investors.
Return residual commissions are paid via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
FXTV Global pays a 5% returns residual commission down five unilevel team levels.
Note that personally referred investors are counted on level 1 of the unilevel team.
FXTV Global who qualify at the Co-Founder rank qualify for the Co-Founder Bonus.
The Co-Founder Bonus is made up of 3% of company-wide investment volume.
FXTV Global pays the Co-Founder Bonus quarterly to all Co-Founder rank qualified affiliates.
Rank Achievement Bonus
FXTV Global rewards affiliates for qualifying at the Xtream One and higher ranks as follows:
- qualify at Xtream One and receive $500 worth of bitcoin
- qualify at Xtream Two and receive “a trip to Cancun”
- qualify at Xtream Three and receive a Rolex watch
- qualify at Xtream Four and receive a “trip to Dubai”
- qualify at Xtream Elite 5 and receive a Mercedes-Benz Class A car
- qualify at Xtream Elite 6 and receive a Mercedes-Benz Class C car
- qualify at Xtream Elite 7 and receive a Mercedes-Benz Class E car
- qualify at Xtream Elite 8 and receive a Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe car
- qualify at Xtream Elite 9 and receive a Mercedes-Benz Class S car
- qualify at Xtream Co-Founder and receive a McLaren 600LT car
Joining FXTV Global
FXTV Global affiliate membership is $25 plus investment in one of the company’s offered packages:
FXTV Global describes itself as “a FOREX brokerage firm”. The implication being that affiliate returns are generated via forex trading.
In reality, FXTV Global is a continuation of the Ponzi schemes Daniel Grenon and Silvia Franch have attached themselves to.
FXTV Global provides no evidence of forex trading revenue being used to pay affiliates.
The company also fails to provide evidence it has registered its passive investment opportunity with financial regulators.
This, at a minimum, means FXTV Global, its management and its affiliates are committing securities fraud.
The “trading” MLM Ponzi model sees returns paid out until new investment dries up.
The same is true of referral commissions paid out, as these are also recycled invested funds.
Pay to play is another red flag in FXTV Global’s compensation plan, by way of residual commission capping based on investment.
And selling streaming access to pirated content? Yep, that’s illegal too.
Taking a step back from the obvious fraud taking place, FXTV Global isn’t even an enticing Ponzi scheme.
I mean seriously, look at those fees.
Send huge amounts of bitcoin to serial-scammers so they can trade forex for you via methods unknown.
Sure thing guys.
Yet as ridiculous as that sounds, watch people line up to lose their money.
Don’t be one of them.
Like all MLM Ponzi schemes, including every single one Grenon and Franch have been involved in, once new investment dries up FXTV Global will collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.