Street Crewz United Review: $5 twelve-tier matrix cycler cash gifting
There is no information on the Street Crewz United website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The Street Crewz United website domain (“streetcrewz.com”) was registered on the 18th of January 2016, however the domain registration is set to private.
A marketing video on the Street Crewz United website is hosted on a YouTube account bearing the name “Kaschmiere Rich” (right).
Promotional videos for various HYIP, gifting and recruitment schemes feature on the channel upload history. These include Climb 4 Cash (cash gifting), High Rollers Club ($30 chain-recruitment), Residual Gifting Network (cash gifting), Enviralizer (chain-recruitment), FreeLife Network, Black Bank Global Network (scam feeder funnel), Free Life Network (cash gifting) and TVC Matrix (chain-recruitment).
Earlier this year BehindMLM reviewed Google Wallet Cool Million, a scam feeder launched by Rich. The domain registration for Google Wallet Cool Million suggested Kaschmiere Rich’s actual name might be Carl Rich.
Read on for a full review of the Street Crewz United MLM opportunity.
The Street Crewz United Product Line
Street Crewz United has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Street Crewz United affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, Street Crewz United purchase matrix cycler positions to participate in the attached MLM opportunity.
Bundled with cycler position purchases is “access to resellable training”.
The Street Crewz United Compensation Plan
The Street Crewz United compensation plan sees affiliates purchase positions in a twelve-tier 1×6 matrix cycler.
A 1×6 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with six positions under them to fill.
As positions are filled commissions are paid out, with positions filled via direct and indirect recruitment of Street Crewz United affiliates.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by what tier of the cycler a position is filled on:
- Tier 1 (pay $5 to the affiliate who recruited you) – receive $5 from six affiliates ($30)
- Tier 2 (positions cost $10) – receive $10 from six affiliates ($60)
- Tier 3 (positions cost $25) – receive $25 from six affiliates ($150)
- Tier 4 (positions cost $50) – receive $50 from six affiliates ($300)
- Tier 5 (positions cost $100) – receive $100 from six affiliates ($600)
- Tier 6 (positions cost $250) – receive $250 from six affiliates ($1500)
- Tier 7 (positions cost $500) – receive $500 from six affiliates ($3000)
- Tier 8 (positions cost $1000) – receive $1000 from six affiliates ($6000)
- Tier 9 (positions cost $1500) – receive $1500 from six affiliates ($9000)
- Tier 10 (positions cost $2000) – receive $2000 from six affiliates ($12,000)
- Tier 11 (positions cost $2500) – receive $2500 from six affiliates ($15,000)
- Tier 12 (positions cost $3000) – receive $3000 from six affiliates ($18,000)
Joining Street Crewz United
Street Crewz United affiliate membership is free, however affiliates must purchase at least one $5 matrix position to participate int he attached MLM opportunity.
Street Crewz United continues Kaschmiere Rich’s passion for cash gifting, offering up a scam in which only himself and a few early adopters will profit.
Street Crewz United affiliates start off by gifting $5 to the affiliate who recruited them. The rest of the compensation plan sees them paid by subsequently recruited affiliates, with these funds recycled and paid upline through each matrix tier.
Once recruitment of new affiliates slows down, so too will gifting payments within the scheme.
At that point Street Crewz United will have collapsed, leaving the majority of affiliates out of pocket.