Pacific Affiliate Review: Pacific Ads twin Ponzi cycler scam
Pacific Affiliate provide no information on their website about who owns or runs the business.
The Pacific Affiliate website domain (“pasaff.com”) was privately registered on May 22nd, 2017. The registration was recently updated on August 14th.
An infographic on the Pacific Affiliate website ties Pacific Affiliate to “Pacific Network”, which includes Pacific Advertising.
Pacific Ads is a Ponzi scheme run by Shakeel Babar (right) out of Malaysia.
Pacific Ads launched a few months ago and sees affiliates purchase positions in various Ponzi cycler plans.
It is likely recruitment activity in Pacific Ads has begun to stall, prompting Babar to launch Pacific Affiliate.
Read on for a full review of the Pacific Affiliate MLM opportunity.
Pacific Affiliate Products
Pacific Affiliate has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Pacific Affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, Pacific Affiliates are able to invest in “ad packs”.
Bundled with each ad pack investment are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on the Pacific Affiliate website.
The Pacific Affiliate Compensation Plan
Pacific Affiliates invest bitcoin in ad packs on the promise of an advertised ROI:
- Silver – invest 0.0025 BTC and receive a 120% ROI
- Gold – invest 0.007 BTC and receive a 115% ROI
- Diamond – invest 0.017 BTC and receive a 110% ROI
A 5% referral commission is paid on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Pacific Affiliates are also able to purchase matrix cycler positions.
Matrix sized used in the Pacific Affiliates cycler are 2×5 and 3×4.
A 2×5 matrix places a Pacific Affiliate affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Levels three to five of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
A 3×4 matrix is similar in structure, housing three positions on the first level:
The second level of a 3×4 matrix is generated by splitting these first three positions into another three positions each (9 positions).
Levels three and four of the matrix are generated in the same manner and house 21 and 81 positions respectively.
Positions in each matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of Pacific Affiliate affiliates.
Once all positions in a matrix are filled, a “cycle” is triggered and a commission generated. The position also “cycles” into the next tier of the cycler.
A Pacific Affiliate is able to purchase positions in either the Starter Level or Beginner Level matrix cyclers.
- level 1 (positions cost 0.0002 BTC) – no commission and cycles into level 2
- level 2 – no commission and cycles into level 3
- level 3 – 0.0023 BTC commission, generates a new Starter Level position, generates a new Beginner Level position and cycles into level 4
- level 4 – 0.02297 BTC commission, generates five Starter Level positions, generates five Beginner Level positions and cycles into level 5
- level 5 – 1.5 BTC commission, generates twenty Starter Level positions, generates fifteen Beginner Level positions and generates ten Starter Level positions
- level 1 (positions cost 0.0009 BTC) – no commission and cycles into level 2
- level 2 – 0.0012 BTC commission and cycles into level 3
- level 3 – 0.0148 BTC commission and cycles into level 4
- level 4 – 0.061997 BTC commission, generates five Beginner Level positions and five Starter Level positions and cycles into level 5
- level 5 – 1 BTC commission, generates 20 Smart Level 1 positions, generates 15 Beginner Level positions and generates 10 Starter Level positions
Smart Levels 1 and 2
The Smart Level 1 matrix is a 3×4:
- level 1 – 0.0012915 BTC and cycles into level 2
- level 2 – 0.0038745 BTC and cycles into level 3
- level 3 – 0.0116235 BTC and cycles into level 4
- level 4 – 0.0267219 BTC, generates eight Smart Level 1 positions, one Smart Level 2 position and four Starter Level positions
The Smart Level 2 matrix is another 3×4:
- level 1 – 0.001284 BTC commission and cycles into level 2
- level 2 – 0.003852 BTC commission and cycles into level 3
- level 3 – 0.011556 BTC commission and cycles into level 4
- level 4 – 0.034668 BTC commission, generates ten Smart Level 1 positions, generates ten Beginner Level positions, generates five Smart Level 2 positions and generates 1 Business level position
Note details of the Business Level matrix are not provided on the Pacific Affiliate website.
Cycler Referral Commissions
When personally recruited affiliates cycle out of various cycler tiers, the following referral commissions are paid out:
- Starter level 4 – 0.01150 BTC
- Starter level 5 – 0.3 BTC
- Beginner levels 2 and 3 – 0.0009 BTC
- Beginner level 4 – 0.03004 BTC
- Beginner level 5 – 1 BTC
- Smart Level 1 level 4 – 0.0178686 BTC
- Smart Level 2 level 1 – 0.001284 BTC
- Smart Level 2 level 2 – 0.003852 BTC
- Smart Level 2 level 3 – 0.011556 BTC
- Smart Level 2 level 4 – 0.0178686 BTC
Joining Pacific Affiliate
Pacific Affiliate membership is tied to investment in three offered ad packs:
- Silver – 0.0025 BTC
- Gold – 0.007 BTC
- Diamond – 0.017 BTC
Participation in the Pacific Affiliate matrix cycler requires the purchase of either a Starter Level (0.0002 BTC) and/or Beginner Level (0.0009 BTC) position.
Pacific Affiliate has obviously been set up to sustain Pacific Ads. This is evidenced by way of Pacific Ads cycler positions generated through participation in Pacific Affiliate’s cycler.
The adcredit Ponzi positions in Pacific Affiliate are new and were absent in Pacific Ads.
Unfortunately being a Ponzi scheme, every bitcoin invested into Pacific Affiliate generates a liability.
This liability must be satisfied via subsequent recruitment, creating an unsustainable scenario that will continue to balloon out over time.
This is what has happened in Pacific Ads and will continue to happen in Pacific Affiliate.
To that end the Pacific Affiliate infographic mentions “Pacific Pro” coming soon.
This will likely be launched when Pacific Affiliate begins to collapse, in an attempt to keep both it and Pacific Ads running that much longer.
Regardless of how many Ponzi schemes Shakeel Babar launches they will all ultimately collapse.
Babar and a few early adopters will make off with the lion’s share of invested funds, leaving the majority of affiliates with a loss.