Million Money Review: 0.03 ETH 2×5 matrix gifting
Million Money provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Million Money’s website domain (“million.money”) was privately registered on August 13th, 2018.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Million Money’s Products
Million Money has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Million Money affiliate membership itself.
Million Money’s Compensation Plan
Million Money affiliates purchase 0.03 ETH subscription positions in a two-tier 2×5 matrix gifting scheme.
A 2×5 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of these two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Levels three to five of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in a Million Money matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates.
As positions fill within an affiliate’s matrix, the following commissions are paid out:
- level 1 (positions cost 0.03 ETH) – 0.03 ETH per position filled (2 positions to fill)
- level 2 (0.05 ETH fee charged) – 0.2 ETH per position filled (4 positions to fill)
- level 3 (0.1 ETH fee charged) – 0.8 ETH per position filled (8 positions to fill)
- level 4 (0.4 ETH fee charged) – 0.4 ETH per position filled (16 positions to fill)
- level 5 (1 ETH fee charged) – 1 ETH per position filled (32 positions to fill)
After level 5 of the first matrix, the second begins (it’s the same size as the first and fills in the same manner).
- level 1 (2.5 ETH fee charged) – 2.5 ETH per position filled (2 positions to fill)
- level 2 (5 ETH fee charged) – 5 ETH per position filled (4 positions to fill)
- level 3 (10 ETH fee charged) – 10 ETH per position filled (8 positions to fill)
- level 4 (20 ETH fee charged) – 20 ETH per position filled (16 positions to fill)
- level 5 (40 ETH fee charged) – 40 ETH per position filled (32 positions to fill)
Note that all level payments within Million Money are 100 days recurring.
Joining Million Money
Million Money affiliate membership is tied to at least one 0.03 ETH matrix position purchase. Note that this is a recurring one hundred day subscription fee.
Full participation in Million Money’s income opportunity costs 78.99 ETH every one hundred days.
Million Money bills itself as a “smart contract” that provides
the fastest, easiest and risk-free way to earn 1500 eth every 100 days.
In reality Million Money is a matrix-based gifting scheme.
Literally the only difference between a typical matrix-based gifting scheme and Million Money is the use of ethereum.
New Million Money affiliates are recruited and gift ethereum to whoever recruited them (matrix position purchase).
This payment in turn qualifies new affiliates to receive gifting payments from those who join after them.
As with any gifting scheme the scheme falls apart when recruitment slows down and eventually stalls.
Most of the money paid in winds up in the hands of Million Money’s admin. This takes place through one or more preloaded admin positions.
Whatever’s left is gifted to early adopters, with everyone else mathematically guaranteed to lose out.