Dokodemo Review: Ecommerce “click-a-button” app Ponzi
Dokodemo fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Dokodemo operates across four known website domains:
- dkdm-system.app – privately registered on APril 13th, 2022
- dkdm357.com – privately registered on April 15th, 2022
- dokodemo.vip – privately registered on April 18th, 2022
- dokodemo.global – privately registered on August 19th, 2022
Despite existing for less than a year, Dokodemo falsely represents it was founded in 2004.
Dokodemo’s official YouTube channel was created in April 2022. The channel features robo voiceover marketing videos, and Fiverr style testimonials featuring actors.
This is typical of non-native English speaking scammers.
Presently SimilarWeb tracks negligible traffic to Dokodemo’s .VIP domain.
Traffic to Dokodemo’s .GLOBAL domain originates from Algeria (40%), Colombia (22%), India (13%) and Tunisia (10%).
In an attempt to appear legitimate, Dokodemo provides shell company incorporation certificates for California (US), the UK, Singapore and Australia. An IRS EIN certificate for California and a FINCEN certificate are also provided.
Due to the ease with which scammers can incorporate shell companies with bogus details, for the purpose of MLM due-diligence these certificates are meaningless.
Also meaningless are the street addresses Dokodemo provides on its website. These addresses, which correspond to the US, UK, Singapore and Australian shell incorporations, have nothing to do with Dokodemo.
If we look at the source-code for Dokodemo’s app download, we find the website’s native language is set to Chinese. We also find a reference to Chinese internet giant Baidu:
This strongly suggests whoever is running Dokodemo has ties to China. They are likely operating out of south-east Asia.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Dokodemo has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Dokodemo affiliate membership itself.
Dokodemo’s Compensation Plan
Dokodemo affiliates invest tether (USDT). This is done on the promise of a daily passive ROI.
- Ozon – invest 1 USDT or more and receive 0.26% a day
- NewEgg – invest 499 USDT or more and receive 0.28% a day
- Amazon – invest 1999 USDT or more and receive 0.3% a day
- Dokodemo – invest 4999 USDT or more and receive 0.32% a day
- Presidential I – invest 29,999 USDT or more and receive 0.35% a day
- Presidential II – invest 79,999 USDT or more and receive 0.38% a day
Note that if a Dokodemo affiliate initially invests 100 USDT or more, they receive a 6.90 USDT bonus to their investment balance.
Dokodemo’s referral commission structure is convoluted.
First, Dokodemo grades affiliates based on how much they’ve invested:
- Ozon tier affiliates are Level 1
- Newegg tier affiliates are Level 2
- Amazon tier affiliates are Level 3
- Dokodemo tier affiliates are Level 4
- Presidential I tier affiliates are Level 5
- Presidential II tier affiliates are Level 6
Referral commissions are then paid on investments by personally recruited affiliates, based on levels and investment tiers:
- Level 1 affiliates receive 3.90 USDT if a personally recruited affiliate invests 100 to 299 USDT, 7.90 if they invest 300 to 499 USDT, 12.90 USDT if they invest 500 to 999 USDT, 25.90 USDT if they invest 1000 to 2999 USDT, 59.90 USDT if they invest 3000 to 4999 USDT and 99.90 USDT if they invest 5000 or more USDT
- Level 2 affiliates receive 4.90 USDT if a personally recruited affiliate invests 100 to 299 USDT, 9.90 if they invest 300 to 499 USDT, 15.90 USDT if they invest 500 to 999 USDT, 29.90 USDT if they invest 1000 to 2999 USDT, 64.90 USDT if they invest 3000 to 4999 USDT and 119.90 USDT if they invest 5000 or more USDT
- Level 3 affiliates receive 5.90 USDT if a personally recruited affiliate invests 100 to 299 USDT, 11.90 if they invest 300 to 499 USDT, 17.90 USDT if they invest 500 to 999 USDT, 33.90 USDT if they invest 1000 to 2999 USDT, 69.90 USDT if they invest 3000 to 4999 USDT and 129.90 USDT if they invest 5000 or more USDT
- Level 4 and higher affiliates receive 6.90 USDT if a personally recruited affiliate invests 100 to 299 USDT, 17.90 if they invest 300 to 499 USDT, 33.90 USDT if they invest 500 to 999 USDT, 69.90 USDT if they invest 1000 to 2999 USDT, 129.90 USDT if they invest 3000 to 4999 USDT and 139.90 USDT if they invest 5000 or more USDT
Dokodemo affiliates receive a match on daily returns earned by downline affiliates, paid down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 16%
- level 2 – 8%
- level 3 – 4%
One-time Recruitment Bonus
Dokodemo affiliates earn a one-time bonus based on how many affiliate’s they’ve recruited:
- recruit three affiliates who’ve each invest 100 USDT or more and receive a 9.90 USDT bonus
- recruit ten affiliates who’ve each invested 100 USDT or more and receive a 59 USDT bonus
- recruit twenty affiliates who’ve each invested 100 USDT or more and receive a 149 USDT bonus
- recruit thirty affiliates who’ve each invested 100 USDT or more and receive a 299 USDT bonus
Residual Recruitment Bonus
Dokodemo affiliates earn a monthly bonus based on how many affiliates they’ve recruited with an active investment:
- recruit and maintain twenty affiliates to receive 199 USDT a month
- recruit and maintain one hundred affiliates to receive 1999 USDT a month
- recruit and maintain five hundred affiliates to receive 9999 USDT a month
- recruit and maintain one thousand affiliates to receive 19,999 USDT a month
- recruit and maintain five thousand affiliates to receive 99,999 USDT a month
Downline Recruitment Bonus
Dokodemo affiliates earn a one-time bonus based on total downline recruitment.
- generate a downline of thirty affiliates and receive 129 USDT
- generate a downline of fifty affiliates and receive 159 USDT
- generate a downline of one hundred affiliates and receive 199 USDT
- generate a downline of three hundred affiliates and receive 299 USDT
- generate a downline of six hundred affiliates and receive 399 USDT
- generate a downline of one thousand affiliates and receive 599 USDT
- generate a downline of three thousand affiliates and receive 1999 USDT
- generate a downline of six thousand affiliates and receive 3999 USDT
- generate a downline of ten thousand affiliates and receive 6999 USDT
Note that to count towards the Downline Recruitment Bonus, recruited affiliates must have an active investment.
Unlock Room Rewards
Unless I’m missing something, “Unlock Room Rewards” is a bonus paid on investment into Dokodemo’s Newegg and higher tiers.
- invest at the Newegg tier and receive 19 USDT
- invest at the Amazon tier and receive 59 USDT
- invest at the Dokodemo tier and receive 119 USDT
- invest at the Presidential I tier and receive 299 USDT
- invest at the Presidential II tier and receive 599 USDT
Just so there’s no confusion, here’s how Dokodemo describes its Unlock Room Rewards;
When he/she has unlocked to Newegg room, he/she will get the reward of $19. Moreover，he/she still can get another $59 when he/she has unlocked to Amazon room.
Rewards automatically give after condition met.
Dokodemo affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 1 USDT investment.
Dokodemo is a classic ecommerce themed “click a button” Ponzi scheme.
Dokodemo affiliates are led to believe clicking a button generates an order for ecommerce retailers.
Dokodemo purportedly receives a cut of the order, which is what funds ROI revenue.
Obviously this is baloney. Clicking a button on some dodgy app isn’t placing orders for fictional customers.
And the ruse falls apart even more if you ask why Dokodemo affiliates have to invest to participate in the scheme. Aren’t the collected order commissions funding returns?
In reality, all Dokodemo does is recycle invested funds to pay returns.
Dokodemo is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that emerged in late 2021.
Including Dokodemo, BehindMLM has thus far documented forty-six “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.
To date the only government that has acknowledged the existence of “click a button Ponzis is the Philippines.
Other fraud warnings have been issued against specific “click a button” Ponzis, but the sector as a whole has mostly flown under the radar.
Leave a Reply...