Verse Network Review: AI trading bot ruse Dubai Ponzi
Verse Network fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Infact, as I write this, Verse Network’s website domain is disabled. Access to the MLM opportunity is through an “app” subdomain, which redirects to an affiliate signup form.
Verse Network’s website domain (“verse-corp.com”), was privately registered on April 18th, 2023.
Further research reveals Verse Network marketing citing Brice van den Bussche as a “founding member” of Verse Network.
I’ve also seen Bussche cited as Verse Network’s CEO.
Someone left out of Verse Network’s marketing is co-founder Joseph Paillant.
Multiple BehindMLM readers have pegged Brice van den Bussche (right) and Joseph Paillant as the actual owners of the collapsed Mainet Ponzi scheme.
I suspect Paillant has been intentionally left out of Verse Network’s marketing because, at least officially, he was Mainet’s Vice President of Sales.
Again, I wasn’t able to definitively link Brice van den Bussche but, generally speaking, where there’s smoke there’s fire.
What I was able to definitively confirm is Bussche’s long history of MLM Ponzi scamming.
In early 2016 Bussche was promoting BeOnPush:
Bussche was also a promoter of the Fort Ad Pays Ponzi scheme.
The SEC sued Fort Ad Pays and owner Pedro Fort for $38 million in 2017.
I don’t know what Bussche was up to in 2018, but in 2019 her returned to Ponzi scamming with Magnus Capital Center.
A BehindMLM reader pegged Bussche as the “real admin behind Magnus Capital Center” in April 2019.
Magnus Capital Center collapsed in June 2019. In July 2019 BeTrader, the precursor to Mainet, surfaced in Dubai.
BeTrader collapsed on or around October 2019. It was rebooted as BeTrader Academy, another short-lived Ponzi scheme.
Update 3rd July 2023 – In early to mid 2022 Bussche launched Netbox TV, a short-lived pirate streaming pyramid scheme. /end update
That brings us to Mainet, which launched in mid to late 2022. BeTrader, BeTrader Academy and Mainet were all fronted by Romanian national Ciprian Ciceu.
Ciceu seems to have been ditched for Verse Network.
Last month Autorite des Marches Financiers added Mainet to France’s securities fraud blacklist. This coincided with Mainet disabling withdrawals and collapsing earlier in May.
In the lead up to Mainet’s collapse, Brice van den Bussche fled Europe for Dubai in on or around May 6th.
Joseph Paillant appears to have already been in Dubai as a result of his involvement in Mainet.
A few weeks after Mainet collapsed, Verse Network was announced.
Verse Network is incorporated through a shell company in Cyprus but is operated from Dubai.
This isn’t a coincidence, Dubai is the MLM crime capital of the world.
BehindMLM’s guidelines for Dubai are:
- If someone lives in Dubai and approaches you about an MLM opportunity, they’re trying to scam you.
- If an MLM company is based out of or represents it has ties to Dubai, it’s a scam.
If you want to know specifically how this applies to Verse Network, read on for a full review.
Verse Network’s Products
Verse Network has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to promote Verse Network affiliate membership itself.
Verse Network’s Compensation Plan
Verse Network affiliates invest tether (USDT) on the promise of advertised returns:
- invest 50 or 125 USDT and receive 150%
- invest 250 or 500 USDT and receive 200%
- invest 1000 or 2500 USDT and receive 250%
- invest 5000 or 10,000 USDT and receive 300%
Verse Network pays returns weekly. The more an affiliate invests the higher their weekly ROI.
Once the investment package cap is reached (150% to 300%), reinvestment is required to continue earning.
If a Verse Network affiliate earns 350% of their investment through returns and MLM commissions and bonuses, regardless of how much is left to be paid out on the investment it expires. Reinvestment is again required to continue earning.
Verse Network affiliates who invest 10,000 USDT also receive access to an AI trading bot. This bot can purportedly be hooked up to a “personal trading account” with Verse Network’s “partner broker”.
The MLM side of Verse Network pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Verse Network caps how much an affiliate can earn a day in MLM commissions and bonuses, based on how much they’ve invested:
- invest 50 USDT = maximum 25 USDT a day
- invest 100 USDT = maximum 50 USDT a day
- invest 250 USDT = maximum 125 USDT a day
- invest 500 USDT = maximum 250 USDT a day
- invest 1000 USDT = maximum 500 USDT a day
- invest 2500 USDT = maximum 1250 USDT a day
- invest 5000 USDT = maximum 2500 USDT a day
- invest 10,000 USDT = maximum 5000 USDT a day
Verse Network Affiliate Ranks
There are twenty affiliate ranks within Verse Network’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Starter – sign up as a Verse Network affiliate and invest
- Beginner – generate 20 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Distributor – generate 50 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Consultant – generate 100 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Trainer – generate 200 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Pro – generate 400 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Leader – generate 850 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Team Leader – generate 1700 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Manager – generate 3500 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Team Manager – generate 8000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Regional Manager – generate 17,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- National Manager – generate 35,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Vice Director – generate 80,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Director – generate 170,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Regional Director – generate 350,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- National Director – generate 850,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Executive Director – generate 2,500,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- Vice President – generate 8,500,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- President – generate 30,000,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
- President Director – generate 70,000,000 USDT in weaker unilevel team volume
“Weaker unilevel team volume” is downline investment volume excluding the unilevel team leg with the most investment volume.
Verse Network affiliates receive a referral commission on tether invested by downline affiliates.
The maximum paid out is 23% to President ranked affiliates. Lower ranked Verse Network affiliates receive a pro-rata referral commission rate:
- Starters through Distributors receive a 4% referral commission rate
- Consultants receive a 5% referral commission rate
- Trainers receive a 6% referral commission rate
- Pros receive a 7% referral commission rate
- Leaders receive an 8% referral commission rate
- Team Leaders receive a 9% referral commission rate
- Managers receive a 10% referral commission rate
- Team Managers receive an 11% referral commission rate
- Regional Managers receive a 12% referral commission rate
- National Managers receive a 13% referral commission rate
- Vice Directors receive a 14% referral commission rate
- Directors receive a 15% referral commission rate
- Regional Directors receive a 16% referral commission rate
- National Directors receive a 17% referral commission rate
- Executive Directors receive an 18% referral commission rate
- Vice Presidents receive a 19% referral commission rate
- Presidents receive a 21% referral commission rate
- President Directors receive a 23% referral commission rate
Referral commissions are coded, meaning unpaid rates are passed up to higher ranked Verse Network affiliates.
E.g. you are a Vice Director and recruit a new affiliate. You receive your 14% referral commission rate, leaving 9% still to be paid out (23% minus 14%.
Verse Network’s compensation system searches upline for a higher ranked affiliate.
If an Executive Director was found, they’d be paid the difference between their 18% and the 9% left to be paid out (the difference between 14% paid out to you and their 18% rate is 4%).
This would still leave 5% left to be paid out, which would be paid out to higher ranked upline affiliates until eventually a Presidential Director is found.
Note that any time a Presidential Director is found, any outstanding referral commission is paid out to them.
Also nothing is passed up when a Presidential Director recruits a new affiliate investor – they already receive the full 23% referral commission rate.
Verse Network pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Verse Network pays a 10% residual commission on investment volume outside of an affiliate’s strongest unilevel team leg.
That is, the leg with the most investment volume is excluded. The 10% is paid on all other volume from the weaker unilevel team legs.
Verse Network pays a Matching Bonus on earnings by downline affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is paid on up to ten levels of recruitment, based on how much a Verse Network affiliate has themselves invested:
- invest $50 and receive a 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- invest $125 and receive a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- invest $250 and receive a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- invest $500 and receive a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on levels 3 and 4
- invest $1000 and receive a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on levels 3 to 5
- invest $2500 and receive a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 to 5 and 2% on level 6
- invest $5000 and receive a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 to 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on level 8
- invest $10,000 and receive a 5% match on level 1, 4% on level 2, 3% on levels 3 to 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 10
Rank Achievement Bonus
Verse Network rewards Regional Directors and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Regional Director and receive an “iPhone/iPad”
- qualify at National Director and receive a MacBook
- qualify at Executive Director and receive a “luxury trip”
- qualify at Vice President and receive a Rolex luxury watch
- qualify at President and receive a “luxury car”
- qualify at Presidential Director and receive 350,000 USDT
Joining Verse Network
Verse Network affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires an initial $25 to $10,000 investment in tether (USDT).
Verse Network Conclusion
After running Ponzi schemes or at the very least promoting them, the notion that Brice van den Bussche and Joseph Paillant have an AI trading bot is silly.
Mainet hid its Ponzi scheme behind an “automatic gains” trading bot. Verse Network is a continuation of that but with an added AI grift.
What we have is two serial scammers who fled to Dubai when authorities in their primary market issued a fraud warning, running yet another Ponzi scheme.
At the very least Verse Network is committing securities fraud (the reason France issued a Mainet fraud warning), by way of failing to register their passive ROI opportunity with financial regulators.
MLM companies committing securities fraud and Ponzi schemes go hand in hand.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Verse Network of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.
To see this in action, look no further than Mainet.