O2 Worldwide Review: Oxygen “healing” drops
O2 Worldwide began life as Let Us Close back in mid 2015, with the Let Us Close website now redirecting to that of O2 Worldwide.
O2 Worldwide is today advertised as being ‘powered by the Let Us Close marketing system‘.
Let Us Close itself was a marketing system attached to a $40 or so recruitment scheme. Launched in May 2015, Let Us Close flopped shortly after launch.
October 2015 saw The Elite Networker launch, which also claimed to be ‘powered by Let Us Close‘.
The Elite Networker also flopped shortly after launch, with the company’s website today redirecting to O2 Worldwide.
Listed as the CEO and Founder of O2 Worldwide on their website is Dan Putnam (right).
Affiliate marketing material linked Putnam to Let Us Close through EPX Body. It follows that he was also involved in The Elite Networker.
With the Let Us Close marketing system having failed twice now, O2 Worldwide appears to be a third attempt to attach the platform to something worthwhile.
Read on for a full review of the O2 Worldwide MLM business opportunity.
The O2 Worldwide Product Line
The O2 Worldwide website lists “O2 Drops” as the company’s sole flagship product.
Are you chronically tired or the lack the energy you used to have? When you get sick, does it take a really long time for you to get better?
What if you could heal faster and get back to feeling good again?
O2 Drops is our one-of-a-kind formula of bio-available oxygen molecules and essential trace minerals that is going to revitalize your body and improve your health in ways that you might not have thought possible.
The patented activated, stabilized oxygen in O2 Drops has been the subject of more than two dozen independent research studies at laboratories and at universities all over the world.
Athletes, scientists, educators, and health professionals and practitioners have testified to its safety and efficacy repeatedly. No other activated oxygen supplement has undergone as much scrutiny and validation.
O2 Drops are completely natural, safe, non-toxic, pH balanced, totally stable, and simple to use. They contain NO artificial colors, preservatives, stabilizers, or dangerous stimulants.
They are simply packed with a bio-available form of oxygen combined with the minerals that your body needs the most.
The O2 Drops label reveals the product is a combination of Chloride, Sodium, Chromium, Iodine, Zinc and Magnesium.
A product comparison chart on the O2 Worldwide website also proclaims O2 Drops contain “free” oxygen.
Retail pricing for O2 Drops is not provided on the O2 Worldwide website.
$59.95 is cited as the cost of an order in the O2 Worldwide compensation plan, but whether this is retail or wholesale pricing is unclear.
The O2 Worldwide Compensation Plan
While the O2 Worldwide compensation does pay affiliates on retail sales of O2 Drops, the compensation plan is heavily weighted towards affiliate recruitment and their signing up for a monthly autoship order.
O2 Worldwide pay a 50% retail commission on the sale of O2 Drops to retail customers (non-affiliates).
This is 50% of the commissionable volume generated by a retail sale.
O2 Worldwide don’t disclose what the commissionable volume is on the sale of a bottle of O2 Drops.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus mirrors retail commissions, with affiliates paid 50% of the commissionable volume a recruited affiliate’s first product order generates.
Residual commissions in O2 Worldwide are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
Positions in the binary are filled via direct and indirect recruitment, with both sides of the binary able to expand down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
A 12 % commission is paid out weekly on sales volume (GV) matched on both sides of binary.
Eg. Your left binary side generated 100 GV and your right 200 GV for the week.
100 GV is matched on both sides of the binary and a $12.50 commission is paid for that week (0.125 * 100).
The remaining 100 GV on the right binary side is then carried over into the next week, at the end of which a new commission is calculated as above.
O2 Worldwide pay a 100% match on residual binary commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
The K Club
The K Club is an incentive program that rewards O2 Worldwide affiliates for hitting affiliate rank milestones.
- K Club (maintain a 40 CV order, recruit at least two affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn an accumulated $1000 in commissions) – $100 worth of O2 Worldwide “gear”
- 3K Club (maintain a 40 CV order, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn $3000 in commissions for two consecutive months) – “iPad or tablet of your choice up to $750”
- 5K Club (maintain a 40 CV order, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn $5000 in commissions for two consecutive months) – “laptop of your choice up to $1500”
- 10K Club (maintain a 40 CV order, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn $10,000 in commissions for two consecutive months) – a “10K Club watch” and $2500 in cash
- 25K Club (maintain a 40 CV order, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn $25,000 in commissions for two consecutive months) – “25K Club Ring, 25K Incentive Trip for two” and $5000 in cash
- Legendary (maintain a 40 CV order, maintain at least two recruited affiliates (one on either side of the binary) and earn $50,000 in commissions for two consecutive months) – “Legendary Ring, Incentive Trip for two” and $10,000 in cash
Joining O2 Worldwide
O2 Worldwide do not disclose affiliate membership costs on their website.
Various O2 Worldwide affiliate marketing material suggests membership costs either $39.95 or $59.95.
Oxygen drops as a healing product eh? Rightio.
For reference, here’s the lengthy list of benefits O2 Worldwide profess their O2 Drops “may or may not” deliver:
- Can dramatically boosts energy levels
- May help strengthen the immune system
- May heighten concentration and alertness
- May exert a calming effect on the nervous system
- May help relieve headaches
- May reduce the symptoms of hangovers
- Helps improve blood circulation without drug side effects
- May help the liver in cleansing itself of toxins
- May help with inflammatory conditions by assisting body in carrying away cellular debris and free radical toxins
- May promote faster recovery from injury, stress or strenuous exercise
- May help promote weight loss by increasing energy production and fat burning
- Can be used for skin and acne care
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to the skin makes the skin look more beautiful
- May help relieve the pain and itching of bug bits and skin rashes and promote healing
- Has been used clinically to reduce gum disease and kill bacteria in the mouth
- May be used as a gargle to relieve sore throat conditions
- May be used as a nasal irrigation spray to provide moisture and to help control bacteria in the nasal cavity
- May be used as a completely safe and natural hand sanitizer
- May be used as a safe biocidal counter and bathroom spray
- Can be used as a safe vegetable and fruit wash
- May be used as a preservative for short-term water storage to control harmful anaerobes
If you buy into oxygen scarcity and believe O2 Worldwide’s drops are the solution to this dilemma, the lack of general disclosure on the company’s website should still be cause for concern.
How much do O2 Drops cost?
The price of the drops on the affiliate side of things appears to be $59.95, which is worrying considering this is touted as the cost of O2 Worldwide affiliate membership and ongoing monthly autoship.
It appears affiliates are billed $59.95 a month, which qualifies them to earn commissions and is required to advance in K Club rank.
It then follows that the focus of the O2 Worldwide opportunity is to recruit other autoship affiliates, which reduces O2 Worldwide to an autoship recruitment scheme.
There are no retail qualifiers anywhere in the O2 Worldwide compensation plan, with retail able to be ignored completely.
And why would O2 Worldwide affiliates waste their time with retail, when the O2 Worldwide compensation plan rewards them far more for recruiting?
By all means do an upline check for the existence of retail, but don’t be surprised to learn it’s not happening.
Following on from Let Us Close and The Elite Networkers, O2 Worldwide is a third-generation recruitment scheme that probably isn’t going to be around too long.