Capitalium Review: ChatGPT AI grift LIUM token Ponzi
Capitalium fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Capitalium’s website domain (“capitalium.biz”), was privately registered on June 30th, 2023.
Some names we can attach to Capitalium are Brian Rhodes and Tim Waider:
“Master Trader Jake”:
And Mike Dwyer:
Brian Rhodes is a US national and serial promoter of MLM crypto Ponzi schemes.
BehindMLM first came across Rhodes in 2022 as a promoter of Biman Das’ FastBNB Ponzi scheme.
By April 2021 Waider was promoting MLM crypto Ponzi schemes like EtherConnect on YouTube:
Master Trader Jake appears to be from Hungary but I wasn’t able to pin down his actual name.
Prior to signing on with Capitalium, Jake was flogging 1529% annual returns through JetBot.
JetBot is an illegal crypto investment opportunity, offering passive returns through purported automated copy-trading.
Mike Dwyer doesn’t seem to exist outside of Capitalum’s marketing.
With respect to MLM due-diligence, Jake and Mike Dwyer appearing to hide behind pseudonyms is a red flag.
Of note is Capitalium’s website is only offered in English and Chinese. This could mean someone who speaks Chinese is behind Capitalium.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Capitalium has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Capitalium affiliate membership itself.
Capitalium’s Compensation Plan
Capitalium affiliates invest USD equivalents in cryptocurrency. This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- SafeAI Formula – invest $100 or more and receive 1.4% to 2% a week
- ModerateAI Formula – invest $1000 or more and receive 1.8% to 5.6% a week
- StrongAI Formula – invest $5000 or more and receive 4.8% to 7.5% a week
The MLM side of Capitalium pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Capitalium Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within Capitalium’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- AI Apprentice – sign up as a Capitalium affiliate and invest at least $100
- AI Associate – invest at least $250 and generate $1000 in downline investment volume
- AI Specialist – invest at least $500 and generate $3500 in downline investment volume
- AI prodigy – invest at least $1500 and generate $12,500 in downline investment volume
- AI Genius – invest at least $5000 and generate $35,000 in downline investment volume
- AI Savant – invest at least $10,000 and generate $100,000 in downline investment volume
- AI Visionary – invest at least $25,000 and generate at least $300,000 in downline investment volume
- AI Mastermind – invest at least $50,000 and generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment volume
- AI Oracle – invest at least $100,000 and generate at least $3,500,000 in downline investment volume
Note that required downline investment volume is only counted down three levels of recruitment:
- 100% from the first level is counted (personally recruited affiliates)
- 65% from the second level is counted and
- 35% from the third level is counted
Capitalium pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Capitalium restricts the unilevel team to nine levels.
Referral commissions are paid out across these nine levels based on rank:
- AI Apprentices earn 6% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- AI Associates earn 5% on level 1 and 2% on level 2
- AI Specialists earn 5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- AI Prodigys earn 5% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on level 4
- AI Genius’ earn 6% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3, 1% on level 4 and 0.5% on level 5
- AI Savants earn 6% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 1% on levels 4 and 5 and 0.5% on level 6
- AI Visionarys earn 6% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3, 1.5% on level 4, 1% on level 5 and 0.5% on levels 6 and 7
- AI Masterminds earn 7% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 and 4, 1% on levels 5 and 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 and 8
- AI Oracles earn 8% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on levels 3 to 5, 1% on levels 6 to 8 and 0.5% on level 9
Capitalium pays a Withdrawal Match on withdrawals made by downline affiliates.
The Withdrawal Match is paid out using the same unilevel compensation structure as referral commissions (see above):
- AI Associates earn a 1% Withdrawal Match on level 1
- AI Specialists earn a 1.5% Withdrawal Match on level 1
- AI Prodigys earn a 2% Withdrawal Match on level 1
- AI Genius’ earn a 2.5% Withdrawal Match on level 1
- AI Savants earn a 3% Withdrawal Match on level 1
- AI Visionarys earn a 4% Withdrawal Match on level 1
- AI Masterminds earn a 4% Withdrawal Match on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- AI Oracles earn a 5% Withdrawal Match on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
Rank Achievement Bonus
Capitalium rewards affiliates for ranking at AI Associate and higher with the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at AI Associate and receive $100
- qualify at AI Prodigy and receive $1000
- qualify at AI Savant and receive $10,000
- qualify at AI Mastermind and receive $50,000
- qualify at AI Oracle and receive $100,000
Capitalium restricts how much an affiliate can withdraw daily based on rank:
- AI Apprentices can withdraw up to $10 a day
- AI Associates can withdraw up to $25 a day
- AI Specialists can withdraw up to $50 a day
- AI Prodigys can withdraw up to $100 a day
- AI Genius’ can withdraw up to $250 a day
- AI Savant’s can withdraw up to $500 a day
- AI Visionarys can withdraw up to $1000 a day
- AI Masterminds can withdraw up to $2500 a day
- AI Oracles can withdraw up to $5000 a day
LIUM token dumping
Capitalium rewards affiliates with 2000 LIUM tokens per $100 in cryptocurrency invested.
Note that LIUM tokens don’t currently exist and will “visible only in your backoffice”.
Capitalium affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $100 investment.
Capitalium solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Capitalium pitches itself as an “Automatic & Intelligent Dividend Reward System”.
The Dividend Reward System you are about to discover is the result of a collaboration between experienced developers and the artificial intelligence of ChatGPT.
This is a fancy way of saying there’s no external revenue, making Capitalium a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Capitalium of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
If they don’t just disappear completely, Capitalium is priming its investors for a LIUM token exit-scam.
Once LIUM contract will be deployed on ERC20 blockchain, you will be able to make LIUM withdrawals, directly from your personal dashboard.
LIUM will be created as an ERC-20 shit token. ERC-20 tokens can can be set up in a few minutes at little to no cost.
Once issued and dumped on affiliates (Capitalium will stop paying returns, commissions and bonuses in any other cryptocurrency), LIUM will be dumped on dodgy public exchanges, completing Capitalium’s exit-scam.
The end-result will be Capitalium investors bagholding yet another worthless Ponzi token.
Update 21st September 2023 – Capitalium has collapsed.