Antares Trade Review: AND Ponzi points scheme
Antares Trade operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The company represents it is founded and run by “Alex Richter”:
Richter is a good candidate for a Boris CEO, meaning he’s played by an actor. This is primarily based on Richter not having a digital footprint until Antares Trade’s launch a few months ago.
Richter also appears in multiple Antares Trade marketing videos, which as per the example above, give off a typical rented office vibe.
A tell-tale sign of this is the same props used in videos featuring Richter, despite them being shot weeks apart.
Supposedly Antares Trade is based out of Mexico, however the company provides a corporate address in Hong Kong on its website.
A search on Antares Trade’s Hong Kong address reveals it belongs to a hotel.
This is of course all very suspicious, but unfortunately par for the course of MLM cryptocurrency companies.
Antares Trade’s website domain’s current registration was done on December 10th 2018. The registration was last updated on March 27th, 2020.
A visit to the Wayback Machine confirms that as of December 22nd 2018, the “antares.trade” domain was for sale.
This suggests the current owners purchased the domain on or around March this year, then repurposed it to launch Antares from.
This matches up with the first video uploaded to Antares Trade’s official YouTube channel on March 6th, 2020.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Antares Trade’s Products
Antares Trade has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Antares Trade affiliate membership itself.
Antares Trade’s Compensation Plan
Antares Trade affiliates invest in Antares Dollar (AND) tokens, on the promise of a daily return of up to 2% capped at 200%.
AND is currently traded internally at $1 USD.
Antares Trade pays referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment (unilevel).
Referral commission rates are determined by how the highest Antares Trade package an affiliate has invested in:
- invest $100 and receive 3% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- invest $250 and receive 3.5% on level 1
- invest $500 and receive 4% on level 1
- invest $1000 and receive 4.5% on level 1 and 0.5% on level 2
- invest $2500 and receive 5% on level 1 and 1% on level 2
- invest $5000 and receive 5.5% on level 1 and 1.5% on level 2
- invest $10,000 and receive 6% on level 1, 1.5% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- invest $20,000 and receive 6.5% on level 1, 2% on level 2 and 1% on level 3
- invest $35,000 and receive 7% on level 1, 2.5% on level 2 and 1.5% on level 3
- invest $50,000 and receive 7.5% on level 1, 3% on level 2 and 2% on level 3
- invest $75,000 and receive 8% on level 1, 3.5% on level 2 and 2.5% on level 3
- invest $100,000 and receive 8.5% on level 1, 4% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
Antares Trade pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested on the weaker binary team side.
As with referral commissions, residual commission rates are determined by the highest package an Antares Trade affiliate has invested at:
- invest $100 and receive a 5% residual commission rate
- invest $250 and receive a 5.5% residual commission rate
- invest $500 and receive a 6% residual commission rate
- invest $1000 and receive a 6.5% residual commission rate
- invest $2500 and receive a 7% residual commission rate
- invest $5000 and receive a 7.5% residual commission rate
- invest $10,000 and receive an 8% residual commission rate
- invest $20,000 and receive an 8.5% residual commission rate
- invest $35,000 and receive a 9% residual commission rate
- invest $50,000 and receive a 10% residual commission rate
- invest $75,000 and receive an 11% residual commission rate
- invest $100,000 and receive a 12% residual commission rate
After 200 days, Antares Trade affiliates are paid a bonus percentage on funds invested:
- invest $100 and receive a 0.02% bonus
- invest $250 and receive a 0.04% bonus
- invest $500 and receive a 0.06% bonus
- invest $1000 and receive a 0.08% bonus
- invest $2500 and receive a 0.1% bonus
- invest $5000 and receive a 0.12% bonus
- invest $10,000 and receive a 0.14% bonus
- invest $20,000 and receive a 0.16% bonus
- invest $35,000 and receive a 0.18% bonus
- invest $50,000 and receive a 0.2% bonus
- invest $75,000 and receive a 0.22% bonus
- invest $100,000 and receive a 0.25% bonus
Joining Antares Trade
Antares Trade affiliate membership is tied to a $100 to $100,000 initial investment in AND tokens.
- invest $100 and receive 100 AND
- invest $250 and receive 250 AND
- invest $500 and receive 500 AND
- invest $1000 and receive 1000 AND
- invest $2500 and receive 2500 AND
- invest $5000 and receive 5000 AND
- invest $10,000 and receive 10,000 AND
- invest $20,000 and receive 20,000 AND
- invest $35,000 and receive 35,000 AND
- invest $50,000 and receive 50,000 AND
- invest $75,000 and receive 75,000 AND
- invest $100,000 and receive 100,000 AND
The more an affiliate invests, the higher their income potential via Antares Trade’s compensation plan.
Antares Trade is your typical MLM Ponzi points scheme.
The company solicits investment of actual money at up to $100,000 a pop, in exchange for AND tokens.
AND tokens are worthless outside of Antares Trade. The company generates them on demand at little to no cost.
Once they hand over real money, Antares Trade affiliates are at the mercy of the company to pay withdrawals through its CoinCap app exchange.
This will happen as long as new investment rolls in. Once withdrawals inevitably exceed investment however, Antares Trade will be on its way to collapse.
On the regulatory side of things, Antares Trade isn’t registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction. The company has no retailable products and thus also operates as a pyramid scheme.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Antares Trade is new investment. Using new investment to pay affiliates a daily return of up to 2% a day makes Antares Trade a Ponzi scheme.
At present Antares Trade has its primary investment scheme. They’ve also managed to turn a Car Bonus into an investment scheme, so long as investors are willing to put up 30% of the car’s value.
If you find anyone gullible to buy in, you’ll also receive a single-level 2% referral commission. This isn’t MLM so I didn’t include it in the compensation plan.
Once these two investment vehicles dry up, Antares Trade has promised to launch new ruses to further milk their investors.
Every 1-2 months, new investment programs will be launched on the Antares platform on the principles of distinction and profitability.
Each subsequent program will differ from the previous one not only in affiliate marketing terms, but also in profitability for the investor of the company.
Each next program is stronger than the previous one.
If they eventuate, these launches are in effect mini reboots.
The problem is no matter how many times you reboot a Ponzi scheme, it’s still a zero sum equation.
Once new investment dries up, kaboom. Antares Trade can only pay out what is invested.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 14th August 2021 – Antares Trade has collapsed.
CEO Alex Richter has also been outed as Russian scammer Alexander Zhirovkin.
Update 17th August 2021 – Aleksey Zhirovkin has rebooted Antares Trade as Alcor Trade.