After banning new investors from cashing out last month, We Share Abundance’s latest ploy is a matrix-based pyramid scheme.

As per We Share Abundance’s “new matrix plan”, affiliates will pay $10 a month.

90% of that is used to pay pyramid commissions. Owner Graham Frame keeps the remaining 10%.

Affiliates who don’t pay this fee will be “deactivated from the system”. If they don’t pay up, these accounts will then be “blocked”.

Of the 90% used to pay pyramid commissions, 30% ($1.80) is used to pay a direct referral commission.

The remaining $7.20 is paid out across a 3×10 matrix as follows:

  • level 1 – 3 positions to fill, 70 cents per position filled
  • level 2 – 9 positions to fill, 93 cents per position filled
  • level 3 – 27 positions to fill, $1.01 per position filled
  • level 4 – 81 positions to fill, $1.03 per position filled
  • level 5 – 243 positions to fill, $1.04 per position filled
  • level 6 – 729 positions to fill, $1.04 per position filled
  • level 7 – 2187 positions to fill, $1.04 per position filled
  • level 8 – 6561 positions to fill, $1.04 per position filled
  • level 9 – 19,683 positions to fill, $1.04 per position filled
  • level 10 – 59,049 positions to fill, $1.04 per position filled

Note that while the above amounts are quoted in USD, it appears We Share Abundance will pay commissions in WESA tokens.

We Share Abundance is a Ponzi scheme promising 50% a month. Returns are paid in WESA tokens, which owner Graham Frame sets the internal value of.

Being a Ponzi scheme, Frame (right) can only pay out what is invested.

That’s a limited pool to draw on, coupled with the inevitable tipping point when withdrawals exceed new investment.

Cue KYC, banning withdrawals and now a matrix pyramid scheme.

Unfortunately for Frame math is still math, and Ponzi math is a zero-sum equation.

How much longer We Share Abundance can sustain a 50% monthly ROI scheme remains to be seen.