GoldAdMatrix Review: $2 – $567 recruitment driven scheme
There is no information on the GoldAdMatrix website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The GoldAdMatrix website domain (“goldadmatrix.com”) was registered on the 22nd of January 2014, and lists a “Michel Lavoie” as the domain owner. An address in Ontario, Canada is also provided, and is presumably where Lavoie runs GoldAdMatrix out of.
The marketing videos on the GoldAdMatrix website are hosted by GVO, which Lavoie appears to be an affiliate of under the account “frenchy36”. As an affiliate, Lavoie has used the same username for Pure Leverage (under the name “Mike Lavoie”).
More recently, Lavoie has been promoting “Sky Coin Lab”:
Sky Coin Lab accepts investments from affiliates on the promise of ROIs paid out via BitCoin.
Lavoie also appears to offer “video intro” services on Fiverr, with several uploads made to his YouTube account (“mlmcashbiz”) advertising his services.
On the executive side of things, early last year Lavoie launched ProMatrixPlus. A similar-looking opportunity to GoldAdMatrix, ProMatrixPlus charged participants $27.50 to participate, and paid them on the recruitment of new affiliates via a series of matrices.
A visit to the ProMatrixPlus website indicates the scheme has stalled some time ago, and is likely the reason Lavoie has launched GoldAdMatrix a year or so later.
Read on for a full review of the GoldAdMatrix MLM business opportunity.
The GoldAdMatrix Product Line
GoldAdMatrix has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market affiliate membership to GoldAdMatrix itself.
When an affiliate purchases positions in the GoldAdMatrix compensation plan, they are given access to various third-party marketing ebooks. Advertising credits are also provided, which GoldAdMatrix affiliates can then use to display advertising on the GoldAdMatrix website.
The GoldAdMatrix Compensation Plan
The GoldAdMatrix compensation plan revolves around affiliates purchasing positions in one of four matrix levels:
- Silver – $2
- Gold – $15
- Platinum – $50
- Tesseract – $500
The Silver matrix level consists of five 2×2 matrices.
A 2×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of the matrix, with two positions directly under them (level 1):
These two positions have another two positions each under them, which make up level 2 of the matrix. Each filled positions represents a position purchase by recruited affiliates, and when all positions in the matrix are filled, the position at the top “cycles” out and receives a commission.
How much of a commission is paid out depends on which matrix number is being cycled out of:
- Silver Board 1 – $4 and entry into Silver Board 2
- Silver Board 2 – $8, entry into Silver Board 3 and two new entries into Silver Board 1
- Silver Board 3 – $10, entry into Silver Board 4 and two new entries into Silver Board 1
- Silver Board 4 – $20, entry into Silver Board 5 and three new entries into Silver Board 1
- Silver Board 5 – $58 and three new entries into Silver Board 1
The Gold level consists of four 2×2 matrices:
- Gold Board 1 – $20 and, entry into Gold Board 2 and three new entries into Silver Board 1
- Gold Board 2 – $60, entry into Gold Board 3, three new entries into Silver Board 1 and one new entry into Gold Board 1
- Gold Board 3 – $120, entry into Gold Board 4, three new entries into Silver Board 1 and one new entry into Gold Board 1
- Gold Board 4 – $300, three new entries into Silver Board 1 and one new entry into Gold Board 1
The Platinum level consists of three 2×2 matrices:
- Platinum Board 1 – $100, entry into Platinum Board 2, three new entries into Silver Board 1 and one new entry into Gold Board 1
- Platinum Board 2 – $400, entry into Platinum Board 3, three new entries into Silver Board 1, one new entry into Gold Board 1 and one new entry into Platinum Board 1
- Platinum Board 3 – $500, three new entries into Silver Board 1, one new entry into Gold Board 1 and one new entry into Platinum Board 1
The Tesseract level consists of two matrices. Their size is not provided in the GoldAdMatrix compensation plan material:
- Tesseract Board 1 – $500 and entry into Tesseract Board 2
- Tesseract Board 2 – $4500, two new entries into Silver Board 1, one new entry into Gold Board 1, one new entry into Platinum Board 1 and one new entry into Tessract Board 1
Affiliate membership is tied into the cost of the matrix levels a GoldAdMatrix affiliate buys into.
This pegs GoldAdMatrix affiliate membership at between $2 to $567.
With no retailable products or services and 100% of the commission payouts in GoldAdMatrix dependent on recruitment of new affiliates, the opportunity squarely fits the definition of a pyramid scheme.
Affiliates buy into one of four matrix levels, which are multi-layered themselves. As new affiliate positions are fed into the first board of each level, those at the top of existing matrices cycle out and receive their commissions (paid out of the position feed paid for by new and existing GoldAdMatrix affiliates).
As time goes on, all the monopoly money phantom positions created each time an existing affiliate cycles out will only serve to bog the system down, as no money is paid out unless real money is being used to purchase new positions in Board 1 matrices at each matrix level.
The use of new affiliate position money to pay out existing affiliates is evident in GoldAdMatrix’s “no refunds” refund policy:
No Refunds. You agree that if you use your credit card or any other form of payment to purchase, that it is a non-refundable purchase.
The reason GoldAdMatrix don’t offer refunds, is because once an affiliate has purchased their matrix position, that money is then used to pay out a cycle commission on an existing matrix position.
Looking at admin Michele Lavoie’s MLM history, that GoldAdMatrix is little more than your typical ebooks combined with recruitment-driven matrices should come as no surprise.
As with all schemes though, once recruitment stops or slows down at the Board 1 level, the matrices (and commissions) begin to stall. Once enough GoldAdMatrix matrices have stalled, kaboom!