Weltsys Review: Francis Silva launches third Ponzi scheme?
Weltsys provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Weltsys claims to be a Hong Kong based company but provides no evidence of incorporation.
Even then, Hong Kong incorporation would likely only have been used to register a shell company.
What I can confirm is Weltsys is tied to the Forcount. If you visit Forcount’s website, the following is displayed on the homepage footer:
Further research reveals Weltsys marketing confirming it’s a reboot of Forcount:
More fleshed out than Cointherum’s “bitcoin doubler”, Forcount appears to have lasted up until a few months ago.
Alexa traffic estimates for Forcount’s website show a decline beginning around the start of October.
Comparatively, traffic to Weltsys’ website picked up in late November:
Read on for a full review of Weltsys’ MLM opportunity.
Weltsys market a range of investment plans as detailed in the compensation section of this review.
Affiliates are separated from retail customers by way of a monthly fee.
Weltsys’ Mindexcoin Compensation Plan
Weltsys affiliates invest in Mindexcoin (MIC), or alternatively with bitcoin or ethereum.
Investments are made on the promise of advertised returns, as detailed below.
Weltsys affiliates invest in Mindexcoin on the promise of an advertised 1.2% daily ROI.
There are numerous MIC investment packages to choose from, ranging in price from 50,000 MIC to 10,000,000 MIC.
As I write this the public trading value of MIC is .05 of a cent. Whether Weltsys tack on any fees in not disclosed.
Upon reaching 200% maturity, reinvestment is required. Weltsys charges a 4% fee for reinvestment amounts.
Weltsys pays referral commissions on MIC investment down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
Weltsys pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Weltsys tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of funds invested on their weaker binary team side, based on how much MIC they themselves have invested in.
- invest in 50,000 to 999,999 MIC and receive a 5% residual commission rate
- invest in 1,000,000 to 4,900,000 MIC and receive a 7.5% residual commission rate
- invest in 5,000,000 to 9,999,999 MIC and receive a 10% residual commission rate
- invest in 10,000,000 to 49,999,999 MIC and receive a 15% residual commission rate
- invest in 50,000,000 MIC or more and receive a 20% residual commission rate
Weltsys affiliates must have an active MIC investment in order to receive bitcoin returns.
Weltsys accepts investment in bitcoin starting at $100, on the promise of a 1% daily return capped at 200%.
Upon reaching 200%, reinvestment is required and charged a 4% fee.
Weltsys pays referral commissions on bitcoin investment down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 – 5%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
Residual commissions are also paid using a unilevel compensation structure, capped at thirty levels:
- level 1 – 3%
- level 2 – 2%
- level 3 – 1%
- levels 4 and 5 (must be Sapphire or higher rank) – 0.5%
- levels 6 and 7 (must be Ruby or higher rank) – 0.5%
- levels 8 to 10 (must be Diamond or higher rank) – 0.5%
- levels 11 to 15 (must be Blue Diamond or higher rank) – 0.5%
- levels 16 to 30 (must be Stars Diamond rank) – 0.5%
Weltsys affiliates must have an active MIC investment in order to receive ethereum returns.
Weltsys accepts investment in ethereum, starting at 0.5 ETH. Investment is made on the promise of a 1.2% daily ROI, capped at 200%.
Upon maturity, reinvestment is required and charged a 4% fee.
Weltsys pays referral commissions on ethereum investment down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 – 5%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
Residual commissions are paid out via a binary compensation structure, as detailed in “Mindexcoin Investment” above.
How much is paid on weaker binary team side volume is determined by how much ethereum a Weltsys affiliate has invested:
- invest 0.5 to 10 ETH and receive a 5% residual commission rate
- invest 11 to 50 ETH and receive a 7.5% residual commission rate
- invest 51 to 100 ETH and receive a 10% residual commission rate
- invest 101 to 200 ETH and receive a 12.5% residual commission rate
- invest 201 to 500 ETH and receive a 15% residual commission rate
- invest 501 or more ETH and receive a 20% residual commission rate
If a Weltsys affiliate personally recruits fifteen investing affiliates, they receive a 10% bonus on all ethereum returns and commissions.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Weltsys reward affiliates with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as a Sapphire (75 points) and receive $200
- qualify as a Ruby (250 points) and receive $700
- qualify as an Emerald (750 points) and receive $2000
- qualify as a Diamond (2000 points) and receive $5000
- qualify as a Blue Diamond (4000 points) and receive $10,000
- qualify as a Moon Diamond (8000 points) and receive $20,000
- qualify as a World Diamond (15,000 points) and receive $40,000
- qualify as a Star Diamond (35,000 points) and receive $100,000
Points are acquired via personal and downline investment:
- 1 point per 50,000 MIC personally invested in
- 1 point per $100 invested in bitcoin (personal and downline)
- 2 points per 1 ETH invested in (personal and downline)
Also of note are the withdrawal fees Weltsys charges, based on how long an affiliate wants to wait to get paid:
- get paid the same day = 35% fee
- get paid within 24 hours = 20% fee
- get paid within 3 days = 15% fee
- get paid within 5 days = 7% fee
- get paid within 10 days = 5% fee
- get paid within 15 days = 3% fee
Weltsys charge a $25 monthly affiliate fee, payable in MIC.
Weltsys marks Francis Silva’s second attempt to get Mindexcoin going.
Mindexcoin is the highlight in the Weltsys services!
With great potential in the field of buying and selling, MIC has the most complete ecosystem in the market. The MIC project has its own blockchain, a crypto wallet – MindexWallet – and a payment method – MindexPay.
Throughout Forcount’s life Mindexcoin continued to decline in value, and it’s likely nothing will change during Weltsys.
At present a few thousand in Mindexcoin is traded daily, and the public value is .05 of a cent (that’s a fraction and not to be confused with 0.05 cents).
Quite obviously Silva is sitting on a mountain of MIC, and so that’s the backbone of Weltsys.
In a nutshell, literally worthless MIC is dumped onto gullible investors. This is mandatory, with bitcoin/ethereum investment being optional.
Returns are paid in worthless MIC, leaving Weltsys affiliates to sell a shitcoin nobody outside of Francis Silva’s scams is interested in.
On the money side of things Weltsys is no more legitimate than Forcount was. Lofty promises of trading etc. but no evidence that external revenue is being used to pay affiliates with.
Not withstanding that if Forcount wasn’t a Ponzi scheme, it had no reason to collapse. Ditto Weltsys when it too inevitably collapses.
Forcount lasted just under a year and a half. Reboot schemes don’t last as long as their predecessors so expect Weltsys to collapse sooner.