Unity Line Builders Review: Crypto 2×1 matrix cycler Ponzi
Unity Line Builders provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Unity Line Builders’ website domain (“unitylinebuilders.com”) was privately registered on January 28th, 2020.
Further research reveals Johnny Ganoza promoting Unity Line Builders on Facebook:
Ganoza (aka Johnny Gan) has appeared on BehindMLM in connection with a number of schemes over the years.
These include Xtreme Pro System (2014), Average Joe Profit System (2015), PowerPost Profits (2015), The PLR System (2015), The $100 System (2016), Post 2 Profits (2017), Hustle With Us (2017), BitPayProfits (2017), Infinity Loops (2018) and Paytron BTC (2019).
Ganoza’s schemes all have fraudulent business models and tend to collapse shortly after launch.
Read on for a full review of Unity Line Builders’ MLM opportunity.
Unity Line Builders’ Products
Unity Line Builders has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Unity Line Builders affiliate membership itself.
Unity Line Builders’ Compensation Plan
Unity Line Builders affiliates purchase positions in a six-tier 2×1 matrix cycler.
A 2×1 matrix is simple in nature requiring only two positions to be filled:
These positions are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of Unity Line Builders affiliates.
Once both positions in a matrix are filled, a cycle commission is paid out and a new position on the same cycler tier is created.
Commission payments across Unity Line Builders’ six-tier cycler are as follows:
- Unity 1 (positions cost $35) – $25 commission and generates a new Unity 1 position
- Unity 2 (positions cost $50) – $35 commission and generates a new Unity 2 position
- Unity 3 (positions cost $75) – $50 commission and generates a new Unity 3 position
- Unity 4 (positions cost $150) – $100 commission and generates a new Unity 4 position
- Unity 5 (positions cost $300) – $200 commission and generates a new Unity 5 position)
- Unity 6 (positions cost $600) – $450 commission and generates a new Unity 6 position
A Matching Bonus is also paid when personally recruited affiliates cycle out of any matrix tier:
- cycle out of Unity 1 generates a $5 matching bonus
- cycle out of Unity 2 generates a $10 matching bonus
- cycle out of Unity 3 generates a $15 matching bonus
- cycle out of Unity 4 generates a $25 matching bonus
- cycle out of Unity 5 generates a $50 matching bonus
- cycle out of Unity 6 generates a $100 matching bonus
Joining Unity Line Builders
Unity Line Builders affiliate membership is free.
Participation in the attached income opportunity however requires a minimum $35 cycler position purchase.
Full participation in Unity Line Builders costs $1210.
Note that all payments within Unity Line Builders are made in either bitcon or ethereum.
Unity Line Builders continues Johnny Ganoza’s foray into cryptocurrency fraud.
I believe PayTron BTC was the first attempt (2×2 cycler), and that’s of course already collapsed.
The math behind Unity Line Builders reveals it’s a zero sum game.
The Ponzi nature of the business exists by way of affiliates investing in a cycler position, and then cashing out subsequently invested funds.
Everything paid into Unity Line Builders is paid out, with Ganoza taking the lion’s share through one or more preloaded admin positions.
As with all Ponzi cyclers, once recruitment dies down so too will the cycling. One by one Unity Line Builders’ matrices will stall, until eventually a company-wide irreversible collapse is triggered.
The math behind cycler Ponzis guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.