Oden Films Review: Film investment “click a button” Ponzi
Oden Films fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Oden Films’ website domain (“odenfilms.com”), was privately registered on July 17th, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Oden Films’ Products
Oden Films has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Oden Films affiliate membership itself.
Oden Films’ Compensation Plan
Oden Films affiliates invest tether (USDT).
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 30 USDT and receive 2.5% a day
- VIP2 – invest 50 USDT and receive 2.6% a day
- VIP3 – invest 100 USDT and receive 2.7% a day
- VIP4 – invest 500 USDT and receive 2.8% a day
- VIP5 – invest 1000 USDT and receive 2.9% a day
- VIP6 – invest 5000 USDT and receive 3% a day
The MLM side of Oden Films pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Oden Films pays referral commissions on invested funds down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 8%
- level 2 – 4%
- level 3 – 2%
Oden Films rewards affiliates who recruit with the following bonuses:
- recruit three affiliates and receive 10 USDT
- recruit five affiliates and receive 15 USDT
- recruit fifteen affiliates and receive 50 USDT
- recruit thirty affiliates and receive 120 USDT
- recruit fifty affiliates and receive 200 USDT
- recruit one hundred affiliates and receive 600 USDT
Joining Oden Films
Oden Films affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 30 USDT investment.
Oden Films Conclusion
Oden Films is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
Oden Films’ “click a button” Ponzi ruse is film investment:
The presented ruse is Oden Films affiliates log in and click a button (the more invested the more the button needs to be clicked).
Clicking the button purportedly generates revenue via rights leasing, a percentage of which Oden Films shares with affiliate investors.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Clicking a button in an app has nothing to do with film investment or leasing film rights out.
In reality clicking a button inside Oden Films does nothing. All Oden Films is doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
Oden Films is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that emerged in late 2021.
Including Oden Films, BehindMLM has thus far documented seventy-nine “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.