Jawa Eye Review: Film & TV funding “click a button” Ponzi
Jawa Eye fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Jawa Eye represents it is headquartered in Indonesia…
…but also provides additional incorporation certificates for the UK and Singapore on its website.
- PT Jawa Internet Film Indonesia was purportedly registered in Indonesia on July 28th, 2022
- Lead Tech Group International Pty Ltd was purportedly registered in Singapore on March 24th, 2022
- Labon Brother LTD was purportedly registered in the UK on July 15th, 2022
Whether Lead Tech Group International and Labon Brother even have anything to do with Jawa Eye is unclear.
In any event, for the purpose of MLM due-diligence, basic incorporation in any jurisdiction is meaningless.
This is due to the ease with which scammers can register shell companies with bogus information.
Jawa Eye has four known website domains:
- “jawaeye.com” – privately registered on July 17th, 2022
- “jawaeyevipam.com” – privately registered on July 19th, 2022
- “jawaeyes.com” – privately registered on July 28th, 2022
- “jawaeyeo.com” – privately registered on September 9th, 2022
Traffic to all of Jawa Eye’s websites was dormant until February 2023. This coincides with recruitment in Pakistan taking off.
As of March 2023, the vast majority of traffic to all of Jawa Eye’s websites originates from Pakistan.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Jawa Eye’s Products
Jawa Eye has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Jawa Eye affiliate membership itself.
Jawa Eye’s Compensation Plan
Jawa Eye affiliates invest tether (USDT) in “ticket” positions. This is done on the promise of a ROI.
Some Jawa Eye investment plans are presented as daily return rates:
Other Jawa Eye investment plans are over a longer period of time:
- VIP1 ranked affiliates can invest in up to 100 ticket positions
- VIP2 ranked affiliates can invest in up to 200 ticket positions
- VIP3 ranked affiliates can invest in up to 500 ticket positions
- VIP4 ranked affiliates can invest in up to 2000 ticket positions
- VIP5 ranked affiliates can invest in up to 5000 ticket positions
- VIP6 ranked affiliates can invest in up to 10,000 ticket positions
I wasn’t able to peg down VIP rank requirements but they are typically how much an affiliate has invested and/or how much they’ve convinced others to invest.
On the MLM side of things Jawa Eye pays commissions on USDT invested by recruited affiliates. These commissions are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Jawa Eye caps commissions at six unilevel team levels:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 20%
- level 2 – 15%
- level 3 – 10%
- level 4 – 5%
- level 5 – 3%
- level 6 – 2%
Joining Jawa Eye
Jawa Eye affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires investment in tether (USDT).
Jawa Eye Conclusion
Jawa Eye represents its affiliates are investing in various film projects:
Since its establishment, Eye of jawa has raised production funds for many film and television projects.
The ticket investment plans are presented as supporting the film industry through ticket sales.
Obviously both ruses are baloney, with Jawa Eye having nothing to do with the film and TV industries.
- film companies don’t solicit investment for projects through dodgy websites committing securities fraud
- cinemas aren’t selling fictional movie tickets through dodgy apps
With respect to the “click a button” nature of Jawa Eye, I believe for the longer plans affiliates have to log into the app daily and click a button. Failing to do do skips payment.
One particularly amusing part of Jawa Eye’s marketing is the promise the company is on the verge of launching an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange.
One can easily verify Jawa Eye isn’t registered with the SEC as the SEC’s Edgar database is publicly searchable.
Jawa Eye is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.
If one visits the support section of Jawa Eye’s app, you can find Chinese in the source code:
Including Jawa Eye, BehindMLM has thus far documented forty-eight “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
Update 5th May 2023 – Jawa Eye has collapsed.
As at the time of this update the marketing site is still up but the app has been disabled.
Reading Jawa Eye might have collapsed as of a few days ago.
Honestly this is one of the dumbest “click a button” Ponzi ruses yet. Yet “jawaeyevipam.com” pulled 1.3 million visits in Feb and 1.2 million in March.
Pull your socks up Pakistan, this is beyond embarrassing.
How was jawaeye now a lot of people lost their money.
Mostly forgotten about. Victims of Ponzi schemes usually don’t discuss falling for scams.
edit: Oh I didn’t realize Jawa Eye had actually collapsed (app now offline). Thanks for the update, I’ll make a note in the review.