HashFinders Review: 2.9% daily returns bitcoin Ponzi scheme
HashFinders provides no information about who owns or runs the company on their website.
HashFinders website domain was first registered in 2016. Currently Hashfinders’ registration is private and was last updated on September 5th, 2019.
On its website, HashFinders claims
In middle of 2016, the company HASHFINDERS was created in Korea with a group specialized in blockchain, cryptography and mining algorithms.
This backstory is baloney. A check on the WayBackMachine reveals that as late as August 2019 HashFinders’ website domain was parked.
The current website went live on or around September 5th, which is likely when HashFinders’ admin(s) took possession of the domain.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
HashFinders has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market HashFinders affiliate membership itself.
HashFinders’ Compensation Plan
HashFinders affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of an advertised daily 0.5% to 2.9% ROI.
- Hash1 – $100
- Hash2 – $300
- Hash3 – $500
- Hash4 – $1000
- Hash5 – $2500
- Hash6 – $5000
- Hash7 – $10,000
- Hash8 – $20,000
- Hash9 – $40,000
- Hash10 – $50,000
Each HashFinders investment tier comes with “accelerators”, which I believe increase daily returns the more an affiliate invests.
A 7% referral commission is paid on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
HashFinders Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within HashFinders’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Finder Elite – generate at least $2000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Premier – generate at least $5000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Bronze – – generate at least $18,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Silver – generate at least $50,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Gold – generate at least $120,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Platinum – generate at least $300,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Diamond – generate at least $1,200,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder Blue Diamond – generate at least $3,000,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
- Finder President Diamond – generate at least $10,000,000 in weaker binary team side investment volume
HashFinders pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day HashFinders tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% of invested funds on their weaker binary team side.
To qualify for residual commissions a HashFinders affiliate must recruit two investing affiliates.
Investment volume from these two affiliates is excluded from residual commission calculation.
Note that HashFinders affiliates are capped daily based on how much they’ve invested.
E.g. a Hash5 tier affiliate can only earn up to $2500 a day.
HashFinders pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
HashFinders caps the Matching Bonus at seven unilevel team levels.
How many levels a HashFinders affiliate earns the Matching Bonus on is determined by rank:
- Finder Bronzes earn a 3% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Finder Silvers earn a 3% match on levels 1 and 2
- Finder Golds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 3
- Finder Platinums earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 4
- Finder Diamonds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 5
- Finder Blue Diamonds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 6
- Finder President Diamonds earn a 3% match on levels 1 to 7
Rank Achievement Awards
HashFinders’ rewards affiliates who qualify at Finder Gold and higher ranks with the following Rank Achievement Awards:
- qualify as a Finder Gold and receive an iPhone X
- qualify as a Finder Platinum and receive an “international trip”
- qualify as a Finder Diamond and receive a Mercedes Benz C Class
- qualify as a Finder Blue Diamond and receive a Porsche
- qualify as a Finder President Diamond and receive a Ferrari Portofino
HashFinders affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $100 investment in bitcoin.
The ruse behind HashFinders daily returns is “daily retransmissions”.
What this comes down to is HashFinders affiliates logging in to their backoffice and clicking their mouse a few times.
Obviously this doesn’t generate any revenue, let alone enough to pay 0.5% to 2.9% a day. This leads us to the typical MLM crypto Ponzi model.
HashFinders takes new investment and uses it to pay existing affiliate investors daily returns of up to 2.9% a day.
Referral and residual commissions add an equally fraudulent pyramid layer to the business.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.
This will starve HashFinders of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Thank you, very informative indeed. I suspected this and am glad to have received your view.
I have asked the person who’s introduced me to Hashfinders what sort of gurantees the compony offers to get your money back in case you want to pull out. I’ll keep you posted, Regards, Vincent
ProTip: Guarantees from Ponzi scammers aren’t worth dick.
Hello, hopping all you guys are fine.
I have several accounts with you, but since the pandemic I am unable to login. How can I get access to my accounts?
You can’t get access to your accounts. You invested in a Ponzi scheme and your money is gone.
Sorry for your loss.