Greenox Club Review: Robotina token investment fraud
Greenox Club provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Greenox Club’s website domain (“greenoxclub.com”) was privately registered on September 15th, 2018.
Greenox Club marketing videos suggest the company is being run by this guy:
No idea who he is but based on a May 2019 marketing video, he appears to be based out of Croatia.
Supporting Greenox Club being operated out of Croatia is the use of euros to fund its compensation plan.
That said, Greenox Club’s primary investor-base seems to be Asians. Languages other than English provided on Greenox Club’s website are Japanese and South Korean.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Greenox Club’s Products
Greenox Club has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Greenox Club affiliate membership itself.
Greenox Club’s Compensation Plan
Greenox Club affiliates start by purchasing Robotina (ROX) tokens from the company’s anonymous owner(s).
- Bronze – pay 100 EUR and receive €150 EUR worth of ROX
- Silver – pay €500 EUR and receive €700 EUR worth of ROX
- Gold – pay €2500 EUR and receive €2700 EUR worth of ROX plus €500 EUR worth of ROX set aside for trading (see below)
- Diamond – pay €5000 EUR and receive €5000 EUR worth of ROX plus €1950 EUR worth of ROX set aside for trading (see below)
Once acquired, affiliates place invested ROX into Greenox Club’s “ESCO” investment scheme.
In addition to mandatory ROX set aside for trading at the Gold and Diamond tiers, Greenox Club affiliates purchase ROX to invest in ESCO as follows:
- ESCO €100 – €15 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO 3 months and €75 EUR for 6 months, pays a 15% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €1000 – €100 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 3 months and €800 EUR for 6 months, pays a 20% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €5000 – €250 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 3 months and €4250 EUR for 6 months, pays a 20% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €10,000 – €9000 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 6 months, pays a 25% ROI after 6 months
- ESCO €50,000 – €45,000 EUR worth of ROX locked in ESCO for 6 months, pays a 30% ROI after 6 months
Greenox Club don’t specify how the three month lock works but presumably it’s paid out at half the six month ROI.
Note that affiliates can also purchase ROX externally and place it into ESCO.
- Bronze tier affiliates are capped at having €500 EUR in ESCO
- Silver and higher affiliates have no ESCO investment cap
Greenox Club Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven affiliate ranks within Greenox Club’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up and pay affiliate membership fees
- Business Builder – generate 10,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Team Leader – generate 25,000 BV in weaker binary team side volume
- Team Manager – generate 50,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Executive – generate 100,000 BV in weaker binary team side volume
- Senior Executive – generate 250,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Director – generate 500,000 BV in weaker binary team side volume
- Senior Director – generate 1,000,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Vice President – generate 2,500,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- President – generate 5,000,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
- Chairman – generate 10,000,000 BV in accumulated weaker binary team side volume
BV is generated via affiliate membership fees and ESCO package investment.
For specific BV amounts generated refer to “residual commissions” below.
Direct Referral Commissions
Greenox Club affiliates are paid both on newly recruited affiliate fees and ESCO package investment.
- 10% is paid on personally recruited affiliate fees
- 7% is paid on personally recruited ESCO package investment
Greenox Club state they pay direct referral bonuses in ROX is possible, otherwise in combination with EUR.
Greenox Club pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Payment of affiliate membership fees and ESCO package investment generates sales volume (BV) across the binary team.
- Bronze membership fees = 40 BV
- SIlver membership fees = 200 BV
- Gold membership fees = 1000 BV
- Diamond membership fees = 2000 BV
- ESCO €100 – 30 BV and 0.14 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €1000 – 300 BV and 1.4 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €5000 – 1500 BV and 7.5 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €10,000 – 3000 BV and 15 BV daily for six months
- ESCO €50,000 – 15,000 BV and 80 BV daily for six months
At the end of each week Greenox Club tallies up new BV generated on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid up to 10% of weaker binary team side BV, based on their membership tier:
- Bronze tier affiliates earn a 7% residual commission rate
- Silver tier affiliates earn an 8% residual commission rate
- Gold tier affiliates earn a 9% residual commission rate
- Diamond tier affiliates earn a 10% residual commission rate
Note that Greenox Club also caps weekly residual commissions based on rank:
- Business Builders can earn up to €1000 EUR a week
- Team Leaders can earn up to €2500 EUR a week
- Team Managers can earn up to €5000 EUR a week
- Executives can earn up to €10,000 EUR a week
- Senior Executives can earn up to €25,000 EUR a week
- Directors can earn up to €50,000 EUR a week
- Senior Directors earn up to €100,000 EUR a week
- Vice Presidents earn up to €250,000 EUR a week
- Presidents earn up to €500,000 EUR a week
- Chairman earn up to €1,000,000 EUR a week
Greenox Club’s compensation plan states that residual commissions are “paid in EUR and ROX”. No specifics are provided.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus is a recruitment bonus available during a new affiliate’s first thirty days.
- recruit three Bronze affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €20 EUR, recruit six and receive €30 EUR, recruit ten and receive €50 EUR and recruit fifteen and receive €85 EUR
- recruit three Silver affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €100 EUR, recruit six and receive €250 EUR, recruit ten and receive €500 EUR and recruit fifteen and receive €1000 EUR
- recruit three Gold affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €500 EUR, recruit six and receive €2000 EUR, recruit ten and receive €5000 EUR and recruit fifteen and receive €10,000 EUR
- recruit three Diamond affiliates on both sides of the binary team and receive €2000 EUR, recruit six and receive €4000 EUR, recruit ten and receive €10,000 EUR and recruit fifteen and receive €14,000 EUR
Note that the above amount are cumulative.
Rank Achievement Bonuses
Greenox Club rewards affiliates who qualify at Executive and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify as an Executive and receive an iPhone
- qualify as a Senior Executive and receive a MacBook PRO
- qualify as a Director and receive an “Executive trip”
- qualify as a Senior Director and receive a “VIP Executive Trip”
- qualify as a Vice President and receive an “exclusive Rolex watch”
- qualify as a President and receive a “luxury car high end”
- qualify as a Chairman and receive a “luxury car high end sports car” [sic]
Joining Greenox Club
Greenox Club affiliate membership is available in four tiers:
- Bronze – €100 EUR
- Silver – €500 EUR
- Gold – €2500 EUR
- Diamond – €5000 EUR
The more an affiliate spends the higher their income potential via Greenox Club’s compensation plan.
As far as I can tell, Robotina appears to be independent from Greenox Club.
Well, sort of.
A video, titled “Greenox at Robotina’s headquarters 2018“, was uploaded to Greenox Club’s official YouTube channel in November 2018.
The video is Robotina branded and a few seconds in, is revealed to be the “first ROX presentation event”.
The cynic in me believes the event had nothing to do with Greenox Club.
In their marketing material however, Greenox Club openly refers to Robotina as a “business partner”.
This implies, at least on Greenox Club’s behalf, a professional relationship between the two companies.
If anyone knows who our mystery Croatian running Greenox Club events is, feel free to let us know in the comments below.
Otherwise Greenox Club is your typical MLM crypto Ponzi scheme… in ROX.
Mystery Croatian man or whoever he’s running Greenox Club with quite obviously is/are sitting on a ton of ROX. Enough at least to run a fraudulent investment opportunity with.
Greenox Club’s owner’s ROX stash is offloaded to gullible investors for EUR.
This is the only transfer of real money within Greenox Club. This is important to note, because the flow of money is from investors to admins.
Greenox Club pays returns and commissions in ROX tokens which remember, they have a ton of.
Affiliates wanting to cash out can do so via Greenox Club’s provided app. Or because the token is traded publicly, via an external exchange.
It is unclear whether Greenox Club’s owners recycle invested EUR. The compensation plan states they do but specific conditions are not clarified.
In any event at a minimum Greenox Club is committing securities fraud via its token investment scheme.
Greenox Club fails to provide evidence it has registered with the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency, Korea’s Financial Services Commission or a financial regulator in any other jurisdiction.
Securities fraud is illegal in and of itself. At its worst though Greenox Club is recycling newly invested funds to pay existing investors – outside of ROX public trading, which isn’t much (hovering around $95,000 to $120,000 over the past few months).
By way of it having no retailable products or services, Greenox Club is also operating as a pyramid scheme.
ROX itself appears to be a pointless token. It’s currently trading at 5 cents, down from a 9 cent spike earlier this year.
If Greenox Club gets big enough, when the time comes for gullible investors to dump accumulated ROX, the public value will crash even further.
Not that Greenox Club’s Croatian admins will care. Remember, they take in EUR for ROX when new affiliates sign up.
Once affiliate recruitment dips to the point it’s no longer worth running Greenox Club, expect another “here today, gone tomorrow sorry for your loss” exit-scam to play out.