Global Dynamic Review: Centauri Coin Ponzi investment scheme
The Global Dynamic website identifies Lucas Cobham as CEO of the company.
No information on Cobham is provided, casting doubt on whether he exists.
A virtual office address in Singapore is also provided, further casting doubt on who is actually running the company.
The Global Dynamic website domain (“gd-line.com”) was privately registered on May 3rd, 2016.
The spelling of certain words on the Global Dynamic website (eg. “ReQualifikation”), suggest it was put together by someone of European descent.
Alexa currently estimate that Austria (43%), Germany (39.2%) and Switzerland (7.4%) account for ~90% of traffic to the Global Dynamic website.
Whoever is actually running Global Dynamic is probably based out of either Germany or Austria.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Global Dynamic Product Line
Global Dynamic has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Global Dynamic affiliate membership itself.
The Global Dynamic Compensation Plan
The Global Dynamic compensation plan sees affiliates invest $100 or more on the promise of a 30% ROI every 100 days.
If an affiliate chooses to withdraw funds before 100 days, the total ROI amount is reduced to 20%.
A referral commission of 0.05% is paid on daily ROIs paid out to personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commissions are paid out on the amount invested by personally recruited Global Dynamic affiliates.
- recruit one to four affiliates and earn a 0.05% daily referral commission for 100 days (5% on the amount invested)
- recruit five to nine affiliates and earn a 0.1% daily referral commission for 100 days (10% of the amount invested)
- recruit ten to nineteen affiliates and earn a 0.2% daily referral commission for 100 days (20% of the amount invested)
- recruit twenty or more affiliates and earn a 0.3% daily referral commission for 100 days (30% of the amount invested)
Global Creditline Bonus
When a new Global Dynamic affiliate signs up, they are placed in a straight-line queue.
35% of investment volume deposited by affiliates who join after you in the queue is placed in eight pools.
Global Dynamic affiliates can qualify for a share in one of the pools as follows:
- First Pool (5% pool) – personally invest $1000 or more and have a personally recruited downline who have invested $1000 or more
- Second Pool (5% pool) – personally invest $5000 or more, recruit at least three affiliates who have together invested at least $5000
- Third Pool (5% pool) – personally invest $10,000 and personally recruit at least five affiliates who have together invested at least $10,000 OR personally invest $5000 and recruit at least five affiliates who have together invested at least $15,000
- Fourth Pool (5% pool) – personally invest $20,000 and personally recruit at least ten affiliates who have together invested at least $20,000 OR personally invest $5000 and recruit at least five affiliates who have together invested at least $35,000
- Fifth Pool (5% pool) – personally invest $50,000 and personally recruit at least fifteen affiliates who have together invested at least $50,000 OR personally invest $5000 and recruit at least fifteen affiliates who have together invested at least $95,000
- Sixth Pool (5% pool) – personally invest $100,000 and personally recruit at least twenty affiliates who have together invested at least $100,000 OR personally invest $20,000 and recruit at least twenty affiliates who have together invested at least $180,000
- Seventh Pool (2.5% pool) – personally invest $100,000 and personally recruit at least one hundred affiliates who have together invested at least $400,000 (to continue qualifying 5 new affiliates and $30,000 in new downline investment)
- Eighth Pool (2.5% pool) – personally invest $200,000 and personally recruit at least two hundred affiliates who have together invested at least $800,000 (to continue qualifying 10 new affiliates and $50,000 in new downline investment volume)
The pools payout daily. Ongoing qualification for the seventh and eighth pools appears to be daily.
Executive Diamond and Presidential Ambassador Bonuses
The Executive and Diamond Bonuses pays out a bonus percentage on downline investment volume.
- Silver Executive (invest $10,000, recruit at least ten affiliates and have a total downline volume of at least $500,000 (no more than 25% from any one recruitment leg)) – 0.1% on investment volume up until a Silver Executive is found in a recruitment leg
- Gold Executive (invest at least $30,000, recruit at least twenty-five affiliates (one Silver Executive) and have a total downline of 1000 or more affiliates who have together invested at least $1,000,000 (no more than 25% from any one recruitment leg)) – 0.1% on investment volume up until a Gold Executive is found in a recruitment leg
- Platinum Executive (invest at least $40,000, recruit at least fifty affiliates (one Gold Executive) and have a total downline of 2500 or more affiliates who have together invested at least $2,000,000 (no more than 25% from any one recruitment leg)) – 0.05% on investment volume up until a Platinum Executive is found in a recruitment leg
- Diamond Star (invest at least $50,000, recruit at least one hundred affiliates (two Gold Executives and one Platinum Executive) and have a total downline of 10,000 or more affiliates (8 Silver Executives and 4 Gold Executives) who have together invested at least $4,000,000 (no more than 25% from any one recruitment leg)) – 0.02% on investment volume up until a Diamond Star is found in a recruitment leg
- Double Diamond Star (recruit at least one hundred affiliates (four Gold Executives) and have a total downline of 20,000 or more affiliates (12 Silver Executives, 8 Gold Executives and 2 Platinum Executives) who have together invested at least $8,000,000 (no more than 25% from any one recruitment leg)) – 0.02% on investment volume up until a Double Diamond Star is found in a recruitment leg
- Triple Diamond Star (invest at least $75,000, maintain one personally recruited Diamond Star and have a total downline of 50,000 or more affiliates (16 Silver Executives, 10 Gold Executives and 2 Platinum Executives) who have together invested at least $16,000,000 (no more than 25% from any one recruitment leg)) – 0.02% on investment volume up until a Triple Diamond Star is found in a recruitment leg
- Presidential Ambassador (qualify as Triple Diamond Star for two consecutive months, invest $100,000, have a downline who have invested $50,000,000 (no more than 10% from any one recruitment leg) – 0.05% on investment volume up until a Presidential Ambassador is found in a recruitment leg plus $1,000,000 one-time bonus
Note that the Executive Bonus stacks on each recruitment (up to three bonuses on each leg).
Joining Global Dynamic
Global Dynamic affiliate membership is tied to a minimum $100 investment.
All investment into Global Dynamic must be made in the Centauri cryptocurrency.
Global Dynamic claim to generate ROI from cryptocurrency trading, which the company claims ‘create(s) exception ROI’s (Return on Investment) and profits for our company‘.
Considering the general volatility of cryptocurrencies, to generate a 30% ROI every 100 days you’d want to be trading a lot to mitigate your swings.
Global Dynamic takes this requirement and stretches their available capital by paying out large sums of money via their compensation plan.
At its core Global Dynamic shuffled newly invested funds around to pay off existing investors, making it a Ponzi scheme.
Much of the Global Dynamic compensation plan is focused on affiliate recruitment, adding an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
If the company had a legitimate way of generating a 30% ROI every 100 days, they’d have no reason to solicit investment from affiliates.
A modest loan with daily compounding would set the Global Dynamic admins up for life. Why share that with anyone?
The use of Centauri to accept investment is interesting, suggesting that the Global Dynamic owner(s) have a vested interest in it.
Company is not accepting money. We believe in the cryptocurrency market, so we only accept coins.
Everybody can provide us CENTAURI COIN (hereby called as coin).
On a later stage we may accept other coins like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, etc.
As far as I can tell Centauri is not publicly tradeable, meaning it’s likely under the control of whoever is running Global Dynamic.
Real money must be exchanged for Centauri to participate in Global Dynamic. This provides an additional revenue-stream for the admin(s).
If they’re paying affiliates in Centauri, that’s another problem as the coin itself is worthless outside of Global Dynamic.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once new investment into Global Dynamic slows down the company will collapse.
Be in Centauri or backoffice monopoly money, at that point anyone who hasn’t converted commissions and ROI payments into real money, loses out.
Mathematically this is guaranteed to be the majority of Global Dynamic affiliates.
Update 13th March 2017 – Global Dynamic has changed its name to Alpha Centuari Inc. and relaunched the Global Dynamic opportunity as CTX Line.
Hi, I would like to Advise you to check out the changes regarding the Development of the Centauri Coin. I presume you’re Review is based on Lack of information, since there has been no Research concluded from you’re side on this specific Coin.
Take a visit to the following Websites to see what is Possible with Centauri. ctx.store/map/
Places which accept Centauri as a Form of Payment. ctx.world
The Mini Ebay of Centauri and krypto-market.com
This review is OUTDATED. Sorry.
There’s nothing outdated about the review. Centauri is still not publicly tradeable.
Those CTX World merchants are Global Dynamic affiliates accepting Centauri coin on the side.
Krypto Market looks like a dropshipping network.
It’s the usual (mostly Chinese) crap nobody is going to buy. With the anonymous Global Dynamic admins profiting on affiliate commissions they make.
With Centauri Coin not being publicly traded, its value is entirely manipulated by Global Dynamic.
No legitimate third-party merchant will ever take Ponzi points seriously, so all you’re left with are Ponzi points.
Best of luck buying a pencil sharpener from China though. Real usability.
Firstly, it’s not called Global Dynamic anymore it has been changed to Alpha Centauri. The whole business Model has been reshaped and now focuses on the Mining of the Coin. Users are paid in Centauri which is Paid out Daily.
Yes you are correct, the Coin is still not publicly tradeable and will most likely not be until the End of this year.
The goal is to reach a certrain number of Acceptancies before going Public and to ensure the Longevity. In order to give it the best chance at not Collapsing once it is open to public.
The mining is currently Done Company internally and the Value of the Coin has previously been at a fixed rate of 10 Dollars.
Whereby there will be a change to this in the coming Days as well. I will update you when this happens to give you exact Info about the functionality of the Update.
I encourage you to closely monitor the Points of Acceptance for this Coin, each day new Landmarks are Created in which Real life goods can be Purchased with this coin.
Believe it or not I go to cut my Hair and pay with centauri. Value to a Coin is given by the People who use it, and Centauri has many Users growing Daily.
I have no Idea what Pencil Sharpener you are talking about, on the Website you can find Multiple Offers Ranging from Cars to Cellphones Furniture Books Virtually anything.
New Website: ctx-line.com/
Have a nice Day 🙂
Of course it has.
Affiliates trading Ponzi points between themselves != cryptocurrency usability.
until it is, Global Dynamic, Alpha Centauri or whatever they change their name to in a few months are selling Ponzi points.
A cryptocurrency needs legitimate usability for it not to collapse.
A bunch of scammers schlocking Ponzi points on the usual promises of being the next bitcoin will collapse every time.
Until that is addressed, nothing else matters.
Global dynamic investments is a scam for sure.
You are not able to withdraw your own deposit which is already a huge red flag. Don’t put in your hard earned money into this shitty system. Especially if it’s not publicly tradable.
All the items that they sell on their websites are all shitty used items and overpriced. For example someone was trying to sell a PlayStation 3 which a few games for 250 CTX which is 2,500$. And another trying to sell a jacket which looked like crap for 30 CTX which is 300 dollars.
This whole system doesn’t make any fucking sense at all.