Gauss Global Review: Dubai Boris CEO Ponzi with GaussCoin
Gauss Global operates in the MLM cryptocurrency niche. The company claims to be a “Dubai-based company”.
Dubai is the MLM scam capital of the world. Through limited extradition treaties and non-regulation of MLM related fraud, Dubai provides scammers a safe-haven.
Any MLM company representing it is based out of Dubai immediately raises red flags.
Heading up Gauss Global is “Dionisio Da Silva Simoes”.
Simoes’ Gauss Global corporate bio is very vague. Other than a corresponding LinkedIn profile, Simoes doesn’t exist outside of Gauss Global marketing.
I was going to write Gauss Global’s executives off as stolen stock photos, save for a marketing video uploaded on March 26th.
The video, uploaded to Gauss Global’s official YouTube channel and purportedly shot in Dubai, features Simoes and General Director “Martin Rojas”:
The guy on the left is Global Master “Bruno Pereira” who, despite having “20 years of network marketing”, also doesn’t exist outside of Gauss Global marketing.
The language spoken in the video is Spanish, which syncs with Gauss Global claiming it’s “a family owned company, from Portugal and Peru”.
I think rather than being from South America, this is more reflective of Gauss Global targeting a Spanish-speaking audience.
Gauss Global’s website domain (“gaussgloballlc.com”), was privately registered on November 30th, 2021.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Gauss Global’s Products
Gauss Global has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Gauss Global affiliate membership itself.
Gauss Global’s Compensation Plan
Gauss Global affiliates invest tether (USDT), on the promise of a 150% ROI, paid over ten months.
There are ten Gauss Global investment tiers:
- 50 USDT
- 100 USDT
- 250 USDT
- 500 USDT
- 1000 USDT
- 2000 USDT
- 3000 USDT
- 5000 USDT
- 7000 USDT
- 10,000 USDT
Note that Gauss Global charges a 5% withdrawal fee.
The MLM side of Gauss Global pays on tether invested by recruited affiliates.
Gauss Global Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Gauss Global’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Gauss Global affiliate and invest
- Bronze – generate 25,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Silver – generate 50,000 USDT in downline investment volume
- Gold – generate 100,000 USDT in downline investment volume and personally recruit two Bronze or higher ranked affiliates
- Platinum – generate 250,000 USDT in downline investment volume and personally recruit two Silver or higher ranked affiliates
- Diamond – generate 500,000 USDT in downline investment volume and personally recruit two Gold or higher ranked affiliates
- White Diamond – generate 1,000,000 USDT in downline investment volume and personally recruit two Platinum or higher ranked affiliates
- Black Diamond – generate 5,000,000 USDT in downline investment volume and personally recruit two Diamond or higher ranked affiliates
Gauss Global pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Gauss Global cap payable unilevel team levels at ten.
Residual commissions are paid out across these ten levels based on how much an affiliate has invested:
- 50 USDT to 1000 USDT tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3 and 3% on levels 4 and 5
- 2000 USDT tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5 and 2% on level 6
- 3000 USDT tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5 and 2% on levels 6 and 7
- 5000 USDT tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on level 8
- 7000 USDT tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on levels 8 and 9
- 10,000 USDT tier affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 4% on level 3, 3% on levels 4 and 5, 2% on levels 6 and 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 10
Funds Saving Investment Plan
The Funds Saving Investment Plan is an excuse to charge affiliates 70 USDT a month. These payments are considered mini investments, each paying 150% over ten months.
As far as I can tell this is separate to the primary tether investment scheme.
If a Gauss Global affiliate agrees to pay 70 USDT a month, they qualify for Funds Saving Investment Plan commissions.
Commissions are paid on monthly 70 USDT Funds Saving Investment Plan fees, using the same unilevel compensation structure residual commissions are paid with.
The commission rates are the same, so refer to “residual commissions” above for specifics.
Note that affiliates who don’t pay the 70 USDT monthly fee don’t qualify for Funds Saving Investment Plan commissions, even if their downline are paying the 70 USDT fee.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Gauss Global rewards Silver and higher ranked affiliates with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Silver and receive 2500 USDT
- qualify at Gold and receive 5000 USDT
- qualify at Platinum and receive 12,500 USDT
- qualify at Diamond and receive 25,000 USDT
- qualify at White Diamond and receive 50,000 USDT
- qualify at Black Diamond and receive 250,000 USDT
Gauss Global affiliates generating at least 25,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume, qualify for a Car Bonus.
- generate 25,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume and receive a 500 USDT Car Bonus
- generate 50,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume and receive a 1000 USDT Car Bonus
- generate 100,000 USDT in monthly downline investment volume and receive a 2000 USDT Car Bonus
Note that no more than 50% of required monthly volume can come from any one unilevel team leg.
Joining Gauss Global
Basic Gauss Global affiliate membership is free. Participation in the attached income opportunity requires an initial $50 to $10,000 investment in tether.
Optional participation in the Funds Saving Investment Plan costs an additional 70 USDT a month.
Gauss Global Conclusion
Gauss Global’s marketing ruse is plastic recycling. There’s a lot of general recycling information on Gauss Global’s website, but naturally no specifics on how that equates to a 150% ROI every ten months.
This is about as close as you get:
Gauss invested heavily in the “acquisition” of the exploitation rights of a revolutionary patent that allows us to gradually alleviate this scourge.
Something something, mystery patent, 150% every 10 months. This naturally raises the question of why Gauss Global needs your money.
The answer is simple: Gauss Global is a Ponzi scheme.
Dubai, actor executives and a… *ahem*, rubbish marketing ruse. Gauss Global is your classic Boris CEO Ponzi.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Gauss Global of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
Gauss Global’s exit-scam of choice is “GaussCoin” (Gcoin).
Our coin is ready to be launched. But for us it doesn’t make sense to put a currency on the market, just to say that we have a currency.
First of all, we want to create a community and make the coin usable, and we will work towards that, so when the time comes, we can launch the coin on the market.
When Gauss Global’s owners feel they’ve scammed enough tether (or aren’t able to scam any more), GaussCoin will launch.
This exit-scam will see withdrawals switched out from tether to gcoin. At some point gcoin will be dumped on dodgy exchanges, leaving investors to steal what they can from each other.
Gauss Global comes up with excuses and/or just disappears, leaving the majority of investors inevitably taking a loss.
Update 8th June 2023 – Starting late 2022, Gauss Global is also marketing itself as Gauss Green Portugal S.A. (sometimes just “Green Portugal”).
Gauss Green Portugal S.A. is still being primarily promoted to South America (Peru in particular).
Bruno Pereira is a low life scammer trying to became a big scammer.
In the past he promoted the Ponzi scheme Forsage, Bizzcoin and other Bitcoin Ponzi scheme that he deleted all the proof.
He uses basically the same text and strategy as other Ponzi scammers. Fronts as Master Coach but he is one the beneficiaries of the scheme.
Hmm. I wonder if Pereira’s behind this Boris CEO Ponzi then.
At the very least he’d know who’s actually running it.
A reader left a non-English comment advising Gauss Global is being promoted as Gauss Green in Peru.
Made a note of it as an update to the review.
On Gauss Global América Telegram Channel they claim to have their recycling facilities in Sonora, México. (Although no known address is provided)
Found a video of a visit to their factory
More names working for/Masters at Gauss Global/Green
* Ildelfonso Rivera (Mexico)
* Claudio Ferreira (Green Portugal)
The rest of Masters are reticent to introduce themselves and the channel is flooded with stock photos and happy videos
And, to the moon!