Digital Profit Review: Quad-layer mega securities fraud
Digital Profit provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Digital Profit’s website domain (“digitalprofit.io”) was privately registered on February 10th, 2021.
Prior to February Digital Profit was using another now defunct website domain. I believe the company launched mid 2020.
My first inkling of dejavu was a marketing video on Digital Profit’s website, hosted on Beyond Wealth’s official Vimeo channel.
On Digital Profit’s linked official Facebook page, I spotted a video with familiar faces.
The two individuals in the video are Travis Bott (L) and Jeremy Reynolds (R), who I would later confirm as Digital Profit’s co-founders.
Both Bott and Reynolds are based out of Utah in the US. A Singapore corporate address provided on Digital Profit’s website, however it belongs to a “corporate services” company.
Digital Profit is run out of and managed from within the US. Any ties to Singapore are superficial.
Travis Bott first appeared on BehindMLM’s radar in mid 2017. We tied Bott to Divvee’s illegal securities fraud offering, through Ryze AI.
Bott reemerged in late 2017 with Westmyn, a shell company used commit securities fraud through Investview’s Wealth Generators.
Investview was subpoenaed and subsequently fined $150,000 by the CFTC in 2018.
A year later Travis Bott went solo with Onyx Lifestyle.
Jeremy Reynolds purchased MXI Corp in 2017. He began funneling MXI Corp affiliates into Onyx Lifestyle in late 2019.
I’m writing this review introduction in retrospect and, having completed my research into Digital Profit, believe the transition from Onyx Lifestyle to Digital Profit fits better into the conclusion of the review.
If you’re just after information on how Onyx Lifestyle became Digital Profit and what other companies are connect, scroll down.
Otherwise read on for a full review of Digital Profit’s MLM opportunity.
Digital Profit’s Products
Digital Profit markets a range of mashed together products and services.
All in all Digital Profit has five offerings:
- nutritional supplements, offered through BEpic;
- manual trading signals;
- a passive crypto trading investment scheme;
- a Filecoin investment scheme; and
- Wanderlust, a discount travel portal.
- Regener8 – anti-aging and anti-inflammation chai tea, retails at $69.95 for a pouch of thirty single-serve sachets
- B-Keto – ketosis supplement, retails at $99.95 for a pouch of thirty single-serve sachets
- NutriNRG – “natural energy lemonade”, retails at $69.95 for a pouch of thirty single-serve sachets
- Acceler8 – weight loss capsules, retails at $69.95 for a box of 60 capsules
- B-Slim – African mango weight loss supplement, retails at $59.95 for two tubes of 15 tablets each
Digital Profit offers trading education and signals through “Echo Trading”.
Through “Echo Broadcasting”, there is also a passive returns component:
Echo Trading memberships cost between $49.95 and $179 a month.
Digital Profit offers a passive investment scheme through Sigma AI.
Sigma AI is a crypto trading bot purportedly offered in partnership with EndoTech.
Access to Sigma AI costs $99.95 a month for a “single strategy”, or $129.95 a month for “all strategies”.
Filecoin (FIL) is a cryptocurrency.
Digital Profit runs a filecoin passive investment scheme through “Secure 1475”.
Participation in Secure 1475 is an initial $1595 investment.
Additional investment is tracked through “TB” positions:
- FC-1 (one TB position) – $1395
- FC-2 (two TB positions) – $2780
- FC-3 (three TB positions) – $6800
- FC-4 (four TB positions) – $13,500
Digital Profit are advertising a first-year annual returns of 45 FIL per TB position invested in.
Second-year returns are “up to 50% higher than year one”.
Wanderlust is a discount travel portal bundled with Digital Profit affiliate membership.
Digital Profit’s Compensation Plan
Digital Profit’s compensation combines retail sales with residual binary commissions.
Matching Bonuses are paid direct and also through unilevel team generations.
Note that Digital Profit do not provide a copy of their compensation plan on their website.
I’ve done my best to put together what’s out there but some minor figures are missing (e.g. specific Black Diamond and higher rank qualification criteria).
Digital Profit Affiliate Ranks
There are eleven affiliate ranks within Digital Profit’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Brand Partner – maintain an active monthly order, sign up as a Digital Profit affiliate and recruit and maintain at least one Brand Partner
- Qualified Brand Partner – spend $89.95 or more a month and recruit and maintain two Brand Partners (placed one on both sides of the binary team)
- Silver – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain 1000 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Gold – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain 2500 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Platinum – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain 5000 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Diamond – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain 7500 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Blue Diamond – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain 15,000 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Double Blue Diamond – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain 25,000 GV or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Black Diamond – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain an undisclosed GV amount or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Double Black Diamond – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain an undisclosed GV amount or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
- Green Diamond – satisfy Qualified Brand Partner criteria and generate and maintain an undisclosed GV amount or more in weekly weaker binary team side volume
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Digital Profit affiliates earn 50% of sales volume generated by retail customer sales.
Digital Profit affiliates earn 50% of sales volume generated each personally recruited affiliate’s first purchase.
Digital Profit pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each week Digital Profit tallies up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid up to 20% of volume generated on their weaker binary side, capped at $20,000 a week.
- Qualified Brand Partners earn a 10% residual commission rate
- Silvers earn a 12% residual commission rate
- Golds earn a 15% residual commission rate
- Platinums earn an 18% residual commission rate
- Diamonds and higher earn the full 20% residual commission rate
Digital Profit pays a 20% Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
Digital Profit pays a Generational Bonus to Gold and higher ranked affiliates.
The Generational Bonus is paid via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The Generational Bonus pays a 10% match on residual commissions paid to Gold or higher ranked affiliates within the unilevel team.
A Digital Profit can earn the Generational Bonus on up to four Gold or higher ranked affiliates per unilevel team leg.
- Golds earn the Generational Bonus on up to two Gold or higher ranked affiliates per unilevel team leg
- Platinums earn the Generational Bonus on up to three Gold or higher ranked affiliates per unilevel team leg
- Diamonds earn the Generational Bonus on up to four Gold or higher ranked affiliates per unilevel team leg
Monthly Lifestyle Bonus
Digital Profit affiliates spending $89.95 a month or more can qualify for the Monthly Lifestyle Bonus.
The Monthly Lifestyle Bonus is a recruitment bonus:
- recruit two affiliates who also recruit two affiliates each and receive $200 a month
- recruit three affiliates who also recruit three affiliates each and receive $300 a month
- recruit four affiliates who also recruit four affiliates each and receive $500 a month
- recruit five affiliates who also recruit five affiliates each and receive $700 a month
Note that recruited affiliates must also be spending $89.95 a month or more.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Digital Profit rewards affiliates who rank at Blue Diamond and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Blue Diamond and receive $10,000
- qualify at Double Blue Diamond and receive $20,000
- qualify at Black Diamond and receive $40,000
- qualify at Double Black Diamond and receive $75,000
- qualify at Green Diamond and receive $150,000
Global Bonus Pool
Digital Profit take 2% of company-wide revenue and place it into the Global Bonus Pool.
The Global Bonus Pool is paid weekly to Diamond and higher ranked affiliates.
Joining Digital Profit
Digital Profit affiliate membership is available at three price-points:
- Plastic – $159.95 and then $99 annually
- Black Stainless Steel – $799.95 and then $199 a month
- 24K Gold Plated – $1499.95 and then $299 a month
The more a Digital Profit spends on affiliate membership the higher their allowed “exchange account”.
Wanderlust portal travel discounts also increase.
Digital Profit is one of the more complex MLM Ponzi schemes I’ve come across lately, owing primarily to its multiple layers.
- Onyx Lifestyle;
- Beyond Wealth;
- BEpic; and
Onyx Lifestyle was a crypto trading bot Ponzi scheme Travis Bott started back in 2019. Towards the end of 2019, the Dunamis Global Tech Ponzi scheme was merged.
Onyx Lifestyle collapsed in mid 2020. If the marketing is to be believed, Onyx Lifestyle ran up victim losses running into the tens of millions – possibly higher:
Well Beyond is the result of Jeremy Reynolds purchasing MXI Corp in 2017.
BehindMLM reviewed Well Beyond in early 2020. Under the branding “Beyond Wealth”, we discovered Well Beyond affiliates were being funneled into Onyx Lifestyle.
At some point Travis Bott and Jeremy Reynolds made it official as co-founders of Digital Profit.
In that sense Digital Profit is essentially a reboot of Onyx Lifestyle, with whatever is/was left of Beyond Wealth merged in.
Whereas Onyx Lifestyle was a simple Ponzi scheme, Digital Profit attempts to mask fraud with copious amounts of pseudo-compliance.
To that end you have trading signals and BEpic nutritional products added.
Realistically nobody in Digital Profit is in it for these offerings. The idea though is to make it look like Digital Profit has retail sales.
In one Digital Profit marketing presentation, Global VP of Sales Nick D’Amico (right) states:
We have a twenty-four month track record showing proven gains with these tools.
In a potential violation of the FTC Act (deceptive marketing), this information is not provided to potential customers or affiliates.
BEpic is an interesting thread to follow. BehindMLM first reviewed BEpic in October 2016, and again in May 2018.
The company was initially headed up by Eric Caprarese, although he seems to have disappeared by our second review.
Curiously, despite seemingly being gobbled up by Digital Profit, BEpic still has its website up.
Naturally, BEpic’s website is devoid of company management and ownership details.
There is however a link to BEpic’s official YouTube channel. There I a recent video of interest.
“BEPIC – #EpicActsOfKindess” was uploaded on December 23rd, 2020.
Here’s the video description:
Dan Putnam and Angel Rodriguez travel to Downtown Salt Lake City, UT to give some basic necessities to those in need this winter!
It seems Caprese was a fall guy. Dan Putnam and Angel Rodriguez were running BEpic all along.
This is significant to note because in June 2020 the SEC sued Putnam and Rodriguez for securities fraud.
The pair stand accused of bilking investors out of at least $12 million through various cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes.
Through Jean Paul Ramirez, also a defendant in the SEC’s lawsuit, Onyx Lifestyle was tied to two Ponzi schemes run by Putnam.
BEpic pseudo-compliance added to Digital Profit is only a recent addition. A BusinessForHome puff piece details an April 2021 “strategic alliance”.
Nine months after the SEC’s lawsuit was filed, here we have Putnam and Rodriguez attaching BEpic to another Ponzi scheme.
Onyx Lifestyle’s Ponzi ruse was its LQD8 Block scheme. See our Onyx Lifestyle review for details.
In Digital Profit that’s been switched out for Sigma AI, a trading bot provided by EndoTech.
EndoTech is a fraud factory. It is currently tied to Daisy AI (crypto Ponzi) and Investview’s iGenius scheme.
Digital Profit’s fixed returns filecoin investment scheme is also a securities offering.
Securities fraud is a common theme here and by offering a passive investment scheme through Sigma AI, Digital Profit also engages in securities fraud.
Travis Bott’s and Jeremy Reynold’s track records speak for themselves.
The only people who have gotten rich in Bott’s and Reynold’s fraudulent investment schemes are themselves and a few early investors.
As previously stated, cumulative losses are believed to run into the tens of millions at this point.
Combined losses across all of Digital Profits layers and linked companies could well run into the hundreds of millions.
Between Travis Bott and Jeremy Reynolds, Bott is more at the center of this mess.
The SEC have already made inroads towards Travis Bott by going after Dan Putnam. Nailing Bott given his long association with securities fraud isn’t particularly difficult.
Whether it happens or not I can’t say but it is certainly long overdue.
Update 22nd August 2021 – A few months in and Digital Profit’s Freedom trading bot has generated hundreds of thousands of dollars in investor losses.
SO FAR VERY HAPPY
1. The products ABSOLUTLY work. I just hooked the BOT up and made about 11% my 1st month. The FREEDOM BOT has an average month return of about 7% **Past results don’t guarantee future results** there is also a DEMO account that you can link up to your MT4 account and see for your self all of the trades that are made
2. The data is verifiable through fxblue.com/ (3rd party site)..they have nothing to hide
3. You don’t need to invest in a “plastic or any other”” package. You can elect the ECHO 1 package for just 89.95/ month + $15/ month VIP cost
They are so confidant in their products that they offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee
IMO this company offers a great product and is very transparent.. I just put 10k (real money) into my trading account and I’m very happy with the results. (Ozedit: recruitment spam removed)
Prove it with legally required audited financial reports. If you’re going to be cute with the pseudo-compliance financial disclaimer, how about being actually legally compliant?
FX Blue is neither a financial regulator or source of audited financial reports. You can’t verify dick there.
Nobody said you did. You have to buy affiliate membership to become a Digital Profit affiliate though.
Cool. So where are the legally required registrations with financial regulators and audited financial reports then?
Sorry for your loss.
Well, I made $849.00 (-385 drawdown that is still open trades)USD last week (1st week), where can I send you my p/l statement to show it. (from my own broker which is totally separate and independent from DP, I have 100% control of my $, DP can’t touch it).
I also have a smaller account (about $2200, that I hooked the bot up to on 5/31 (as a test) and as of 7/24 have made $727! I know that past profit doesn’t guarantee future results, but so far the product is working as described. I’m still not sure why this is a bad thing.
There are 100’s of positive testimonials (including results) on their FB page, people are making money. The results speak for themselves.
If you know of a better bot/product then I would love to hear about it.
Also, the tone and language in your response greatly minimizes your “knowledge” and credibility on this subject. Let’s be professional about this!
Not interested. What you can send me is evidence Digital Profit has registered with financial regulators in your jurisdiction, as well as legally required audited financial reports.
With that I can do my own research on the trading bot.
Not your bot, not your code.
Social media marketing is not a substitute for registering with financial regulators and providing legally required audited financial reports.
Facts are facts. Whether you feel butthurt about “tone and language” is neither here nor there.
then I suggest you do you research (on the bot)…I’m looking forward to your results! BTW, I can override a trade, close it out, or disconnect the bot from my account anytime I want. I have full control.
I just have the irrefutable logic of RESULTS to share, you have showed me nothing.
Again, please do you reserch…DP offer a 30 100% money back guarantee on their service. Let me know what you find. Tks!
For that I need evidence of Digital Profit registering with financial regulators and backdated audited financial reports.
Feel free to pass them along, failing which thank you for confirming Digital Profit and yourself are committing securities fraud.
I don’t give a fuck about your results. Your results are not due-diligence with respect to securities fraud.
How am I committing fraud I’m just subscribing to a service? I was doing research on the service and came across your site.
I was told certain things about the product and what I was told so far, is true.
I would assume that if this company was out of compliance then they wouldn’t be in business. It’s been around for awhile I don’t see any issues so far.
I would also be interested to know what credentials you have to make such allegations.
I certainly don’t want to be part of anything that’s illegal, nor will I partake in any activity knowing it was.
You’re on here promoting an unregistered security.
Promoting unregistered securities = securities fraud.
Right, because nobody ever launched a fraudulent MLM business amirite?
You don’t need “credentials” to identify an investment contract and verify an MLM company isn’t registered to offer securities.
I’ve done the research for you. Go over the introduction of this review again.
Well now you know and here we are.
I’ll make it simple for you: In your next comment you’ll provide evidence Digital Profit has registered with the SEC and made public legally required audited financial reports.
If you can’t provide that I thank you in advance for confirming Digital Profit is committing securities fraud.
(Ozedit: No evidence provided. Thank you for confirming Digital Profit is committing securities fraud.)
So much for
If you want credentials go to digital Profit. I’m just a customer doing research on a product that I subscribed to. Have a good night!
Now that you know Digital Profit is committing securities fraud, surely your “research” would lead you back to the company yourself?
But no, just like every other scammer out there so long as you’re getting paid, who cares.
You just dug up what was left of your credibility and buried it again. Sleep well.
This is worth a write-up but I haven’t been able to independently verify.
Received via email (unconfirmed):
Any Digital Profit affiliates/customers want to confirm?
Confirmed Digital Profit bot losses. New article is up.
Paging Robert Ramazzotto, show us your Digital Profit Freedom losses.