Traffic Monsoon claim objection notices sent out
The Traffic Monsoon Receiver has advised claim objection notices have been sent out.
The announcement was made via a recent update on the Traffic Monsoon Receivership website.
As per the announcement, the objections pertain to submitted proofs of claim. Objection emails were sent out on January 8th.
Specifically, claims have been objected to if the claim
- was submitted after the April 10th, 2020 deadline;
- is a duplicate of an already approved claim;
- has been superseded by an amended claim;
- failed to state an amount lost;
- attempted to claim more than was recorded in Traffic Monsoon’s reconstructed records; and/or;
- was filed by someone not in the Traffic Monsoon affiliate database.
Traffic Monsoon victims with objected claims have until February 8th to respond via the Objection Response Portal.
Please note BehindMLM is not tech support for the Traffic Monsoon Receivership. We are unable to assist victims with any enquiries pertaining to objected to claims.