Metafi Yielders Ponzi exit-scam complete, website offline
Metafi Yielders’ website has gone offline, signalling the Ponzi scheme’s exit-scam is complete.
As of a few hours ago, attempts to visit Metafi Yielders’ website return a DNS error:
Finalization of Metafi Yielders’ exit-scam follows disabling of withdrawals and the disappearance of Accomplice CEO Michel Daher.
Daher cashed out and went into hiding in late May. His current whereabouts and status are unconfirmed.
Just in case anyone is in denial about Metafi Yielders deviating from the typical Ponzi exit-scam, here is a timeline of events:
- Late March 2022 – Metafi Yielders Ponzi launches
- May 1st, 2022 – BehindMLM reviews Metafi Yielders
- May 4th, 2022 – just as original investment plans set to expire, Metafi Yielders seeks to trap funds in the system with a new 4.2% investment plan
- May 7th, 2022 – Metafi Yielders introduces withdrawal restrictions, affiliates who complain are threatened with termination
- May 13th, 2022 – Metafi Yielders withdrawal restrictions turn into withdrawal problems
- May 17th, 2022 – withdrawals problems continue, Metafi Yielders introduces tighter withdrawal restrictions
- May 24th, 2022 – Michel Daher announces beginning of Metafi Yielders’ exit-scam and disappears
- ~June 1st, 2022 – Metafi Yielders social media accounts deleted
- June 3rd, 2022 – Authorities in Russia issue Metafi Yielders fraud warning (Boris CEO Ponzis are typically run by Russian scammers)
- June 12th, 2022 – all videos deleted from Metafi Yielders’ YouTube channel
- June 27th, 2022 – Metafi Yielders website pulled offline
Total Metafi Yielders victim numbers and how much they lost are unknown.
Leave a Reply...