Zylo Trade Review: Boris CEO crypto Ponzi scheme
Zylo Trade fails to provide verifiable ownership and executive information on its website.
A list of “team” members is provided, however these all appear to be random stolen stock and profile photos.
Zylo Trade’s website domain (“zylotrade.com”), was privately registered on August 18th, 2022.
Despite note existing up until a few months ago, Zylo Trade falsely claims it was “founded in 2018”.
Two weeks ago Zylo Trade uploaded a Boris CEO marketing video to its official YouTube channel.
The actor playing CEO “Johns Duncans Alexander” has a non-native English accent. It’s not the typical eastern European and I’m unable to 100% place it (South America, Spain or Italy maybe?).
Obviously hired after the fact, Alexander doesn’t appear on Zylo Trade’s “our team” website page.
Here’s a second video, in which the Alexander actor very awkwardly reads a prepared script.
Regardless of who he actually is, Johns Duncans Alexander doesn’t exist and everyone in Zylo Trade’s marketing video is an actor.
Tellingly, Zylo Trade has disabled comments on its YouTube videos.
Zylo Trade’s official FaceBook page is managed from India:
From this we surmise Zylo Trade is likely being operated from Russia, Ukraine and/or India.
In what appears to be an attempt to mask this, Zylo Trade provides an unrelated corporate address in the UK.
Zylo Trade also provides shell company certificates for the UK, US, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan and Uganda, all of which are meaningless with respect to due-diligence.
SimilarWeb tracks top sources of traffic to Zylo Trade’s website as Italy (9%), Russia (9%) and Brazil (6%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Zylo Trade’s Products
Zylo Trade has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Zylo Trade affiliate membership itself.
Zylo Trade’s Compensation Plan
Zylo Trade affiliates invest cryptocurrency USD equivalents on the promise of advertised returns.
There are three Zylo Trade investment tiers:
- Package 1 – invest $20 to $4999 and receive 1% a day for 200 days (200%)
- Package 2 – invest $5000 to $19,999 and receive 1.5% a day for 180 days (270%)
- Package 3 – invest $20,000 to $49,999 and receive 2% a day for 160 days (320%)
- Package 4 – invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive 2.5% a day day for 140 days (350%)
- Package 5 – invest $100,000 to $149,999 and receive 4% a day for 120 days (480%)
- Package 1 – invest $20 to $4999 and receive 2% a day for 250 days (500%)
- Package 2 – invest $5000 toi $19,999 and receive 3% a day for 250 days (750%)
- Package 3 – invest $20,000 to $49,999 and receive 4% a day for 250 days (1000%)
- Package 4 – invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive 5% a day for 250 days (1250%)
- Package 5 – invest $100,000 to $149,999 and receive 8% a day for 250 days (2000%)
- Package 1 – invest $20 to $4999 and receive “up to 1%” a day for 200 days
- Package 2 – invest $5000 to $19,999 and receive “up to 1.5%” a day for 180 days
- Package 3 – invest $20,000 to $49,999 and receive “up to 2%” a day for 160 days
- Package 4 – invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive “up to 2.5% a day for 140 days
- Package 5 – invest $100,000 to $149,999 and receive “up to 4%” a day for 120 days
The MLM side of Zylo Trade pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Zylo Trade Referral Commissions
There are ten affiliate ranks within Zylo Trade.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Contributor – earn $2500 in residual commissions
- Scholar – earn $5000 in residual commissions
- Specialist – earn $10,000 in residual commissions
- Advanced – earn $25,000 in residual commissions
- Professional – earn $50,000 in residual commissions
- Expert – earn $100,000 in residual commissions
- Hustler – earn $250,000 in residual commissions
- Veteran – earn $500,000 in residual commissions
- Master – earn $750,000 in residual commissions
- Supreme – earn $1,000,000 in residual commissions
Although not specified, it’s assumed required residual commission amounts are tracked accumulatively.
Zylo Trade pays a referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by which Package tier an affiliate invests in, across any of the offered three main tiers:
- invest at Package 1 and receive a 7% referral commission rate
- invest at Package 2 and receive an 8% referral commission rate
- invest at Package 3 and receive a 9% referral commission rate
- invest at Package 4 and receive a 10% referral commission rate
- invest at Package 5 and receive an 12% referral commission rate
Zylo Trade pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Zylo Trade tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of funds invested on their weaker binary team side, again based on which Package tier they’ve invested at:
- invest at Package 1 and receive a 7% residual commission rate, capped at $1000 a day
- invest at Package 2 and receive an 8% residual commission rate, capped at $2500 a day
- invest at Package 3 and receive a 9% residual commission rate, capped at $5000 a day
- invest at Package 4 and receive a 10% residual commission rate, capped at $10,000 a day
- invest at Package 5 and receive an 12% residual commission rate, capped at $25,000 a day
Once paid out on, funds are matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Zylo Trade rewards affiliates for rank qualifying as follows:
- qualify at Contributor and receive $125 or a “smart phone”
- qualify at Scholar and receive $250 or an iWatch
- qualify at Specialist and receive $500 or an iPad
- qualify at Advanced and receive $1250 or an iPhone
- qualify at Professional and receive $2500 or a “Dubai trip”
- qualify at Expert and receive $6000 or “country recognition + office sponsorship”
- qualify at Hustler and receive $17,500 or “invitation to visit headquarters”
- qualify at Veteran and receive $40,000 or a “sports bike”
- qualify at Master and receive $67,500 or a “BMW car”
- qualify at Supreme and receive $100,000 or a “luxury Europe trip for 5 members”
Privilege, Prime and Direct Bonuses
Zylo Trade affiliates who invest $10,000 to $49,999 in one deposit receive a share in 2% company-wide investment.
This is increased to
- 3% if an affiliate invests $50,000 to $99,999 or more in one deposit
- 5% if an affiliate invests $100,000 or more in one deposit
Joining Zylo Trade
Zylo Trade affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $20 investment in cryptocurrency.
Zylo Trade Conclusion
Zylo Trade represents it generates external revenue via
Crypto Currency Trading, Forex Trading, Defi Protocols, NFT, Gold Trading and Staking.
No evidence is provided. And despite clearly offering securities, Zylo Trade is not registered to offer securities in any jurisdiction.
Furthermore, Zylo Trade’s business model fails the Ponzi logic test.
If Zylo Trade’s owners were in fact capable of legitimately generating 8% a day on a consistent basis, they’d be quietly doing it for themselves.
They certainly wouldn’t be providing access to the golden goose to randoms over the internet at no cost.
Despite its marketing claims, the rest of which are debunked in the introduction of this review, Zylo Trade is a simple Ponzi scheme.
Affiliates invest, and Zylo Trade uses that money to fund withdrawals.
This makes Zylo Trade’s “sharia compliant” investment plans somewhat problematic.
Whereas investors who believe in Sharia law can invest with our Sharia package where they get returns which varies from 1% to 4% every day.
Under Sharia law, investment in fraudulent schemes is illegal.
Nonetheless this lip-service is obviously targets Muslim communities. The UK’s Muslim migrant community in particular is routinely targeted by Indian and Pakistani nationals.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Zylo Trade of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 1st April 2023 – The first Zylo Trade Boris CEO marketing video cited in this review has been marked private.
Not sure why that video in particular was singled out. In any event this review originally contained a link to said video, which I’ve now disabled.
Even more lol – they’ve posted 6 incorporation certificates:
Wyoming, UK, Nigeria, Uganda, Kenia and Pakistan
But their support number is in Alabama.
Wut? I didn’t even see that.
Zylo Trade’s website is trash to navigate.
Certs on Facebook 😀
Yeah the website is beyond trash.
Ah. I found it on the website too, “more info” and then “certificate”.
I only got as far as checking the “About” details on FaceBook.
Review updated to note one of Zylo Trade’s cited marketing videos has been marked private.