VRB Corporation Review: VRT Ponzi points investment fraud
VRB Corporation provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the business.
VRB Corporation’s website domain (“vrb.co”) was first registered in November 2014.
The domain registration was last updated in July 2019, which appears to be around the time its current owners took possession of it.
On social media, VRB Corporation’s CEO is played by some old guy who claims to be “Richard Thomson”:
The man playing Thompson has a distinctly European accent. VRB Corporation’s marketing efforts however primarily target south-east Asia (Vietnam and Malaysia in particular).
Investment in these countries is/was solicited under the pretext of VRB Corporation having a business relationship with Comerica Bank.
This prompted Comerica Bank to issue a press-release on September 27th, clarifying that
VRB, purports to have financial backing from Comerica, which is false, in an attempt to draw investment into a cryptocurrency scheme.
VRB has held events in Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam and Japan, going as far as producing actors, some of whom are pretending to be Comerica employees.
Comerica Bank does not have an affiliation with VRB cryptocurrency, and any attempt to represent it as such is false and fabricated.
Those involved with VRB cryptocurrency have sought to use the Comerica brand name to lend their operation legitimacy, and individuals attempting to make that association are not Comerica employees.
Needless to say whoever is actually running VRB Corporation doesn’t want the public or investors to know who they are.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
VRB Corporation’s Products
VRB Corporation has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market VRB Corporation affiliate membership itself.
VRB Corporation’s Compensation Plan
VRB Corporation affiliates invest funds on the promise of advertised returns.
- invest $100 to $5000 into VRT tokens and receive 0.3% to 0.5% a day
- invest $5001 to $100,000 into VRT tokens and receive 0.5% to 0.82% a day
VRT tokens are points generated on demand by VRB Corporation.
As of July 31st, VRB Corporation’s anonymous owners were selling VRB points to gullible investors for $1.81 each.
The current internal value of VRB points is unknown.
Note that investment into VRB corporation is made in cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, USDT, DASH, LTC, BCH and DOGE).
Returns and bonuses are paid in VRT tokens.
VRB Corporation rewards affiliates who encourage others to invest with a Matching Bonus on invested funds.
The Matching Bonus is paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
VRB Corporation caps the Matching Bonus at twenty unilevel team levels.
How many unilevel team levels the Matching Bonus is earned on is determined by an affiliate’s recruitment efforts.
- recruit one investing affiliate and receive a 100% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- recruit four investing affiliates and receive a 100% match on level 1 and 50% on level 2
- recruit eight investing affiliates and receive a 100% match on level 1, 50% on level 2 and 20% on levels 3 to 5
- recruit twelve investing affiliates and receive a 100% match on level 1, 50% on level 2, 20% on levels 3 to 5 and 5% on levels 6 to 12
- recruit sixteen investing affiliates and receive a 100% match on level 1, 50% on level 2, 20% on levels 3 to 5, 5% on levels 6 to 12 and 1% on levels 13 to 20
Upline affiliates of affiliates who recruit affiliates also receive the following Matching Bonuses:
- recruit two investing affiliates and receive a 15% upline referral match
- recruit three investing affiliates and receive a 15% upline referral match and 5% second level upline referral match
To clarify, the upline affiliate is the affiliate who recruited the affiliate who recruited the investing affiliate.
The second upline affiliate is the affiliate who recruited the first upline affiliate.
VRB Corporation rewards affiliates who generate downline investment volume with the following rewards:
- V1 – generate $200,000 in downline investment volume and receive a bonus 5% on returns paid to downline affiliates
- V2 – generate three V1 ranked affiliates in three different unilevel team legs, and receive a bonus 10% on returns paid to downline affiliates
- V3 – generate three V2 ranked affiliates in three different unilevel team legs, and receive a bonus 15% on returns paid to downline affiliates
- V4 – generate three V3 ranked affiliates in three different unilevel team legs, and receive a bonus 20% on returns paid to downline affiliates
- V5 – generate three V4 ranked affiliates in three different unilevel team legs, and receive a bonus 20% on returns paid to downline affiliates and 10% of company wide returns paid out
Joining VRB Corporation
VRB Corporation is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $100 investment in VRT tokens.
In their whitepaper, VRB Corporation claims it’s
the world’s leading financial and commercial service company.
It provides corporate banking, retail banking and wealth management services for global users.
Pretty hilarious for a company that didn’t exist a few months ago.
VRT tokens are your usual MLM cryptocurrency shit token offering. They are completely worthless and hold no value outside of VRB Corporation itself.
And even then, VRT tokens’ value is entirely made up by VRB Corporations anonymous owner(s).
VRB Corporation represents that it generates external ROI revenue via loan contracts, digital asset trading, digital asset storage, digital asset insurance and digital asset quantitative trading.
Naturally there’s no evidence of VRB Corporation participating in any of these activities.
Nor is there any evidence of VRB Corporation using external revenue of any kind to pay VRT token withdrawal requests.
The investment side of VRB Corporation, which they don’t mention on their public facing website, sees affiliates invest in worthless VRT tokens.
VRB Corporation rewards VRT token holding affiliates with more tokens, effectively allowing affiliates to cash out more than they initially invested.
The use of newly invested funds to pay out these cash out requests makes VRB Corporation a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment tanks so too will new investment.
This will starve VRB Corporation of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The match behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of investors lose money.