Torq Vita Review: Torqx Ponzi points + ecommerce
Torq Vita provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the business.
The Torq Vita website domain was registered on November 12th, 2018. The domain registration does not specify an owner.
On their website Torq Vita claim to be “headquartered in Great Britain”. To that end the company provides incorporation details for “Torq Vita LTD”.
UK incorporation is dirt cheap and for the most part unregulated. It is a favorite for scammers looking to incorporate dodgy companies.
Part of Torq Vita is Torqx Coin, which in their whitepaper Torq Vita claims is “registered in Dubai as a cryptocurrency provider”.
Dubai is another scam-friendly jurisdiction.
What we do learn from the Torqx Coin website is that Matthew Jones is credited as Founder and CEO of the company.
No information other than a few dodgy looking social media profiles tie Jones to Torq Vita outside of the whitepaper.
Coupled with the generic name, I’m flagging this as highly suspicious. Whether Jones actually exists is unclear.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Torq Vita Products
Torq Vita has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Torq Vita affiliate membership itself.
Torq Vita affiliate membership provides access to an ecommerce platform, through which products and services can be purchased via third-party merchants.
The Torq Vita Compensation Plan
Torq Vita affiliates invest funds on the promise of a 5% monthly ROI for 12 months.
- Business Builder Pack $1000 – receive $50 a month for twelve months plus the initial $1000 back
- Business Builder Pack $2000 – receive $100 a month for twelve months plus the initial $2000 back
- Business Builder Pack $5000 – receive $250 a month for twelve months plus the initial $5000 back
There is also a $49 Shopper Pack and $99 Associate Pack, however these have no investment returns attached to them.
Torq Vita Affiliate Ranks
There are eight affiliate ranks within Torq Vita’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up and pay Torq Vita affiliate membership fees
- Star – generate $25,000 in downline membership fee volume
- Ruby – generate $50,000 in downline membership fee volume
- Diamond – generate $100,000 in downline membership fee volume
- Blue Diamond – generate $200,000 in downline membership fee volume
- Black Diamond – generate $400,000 in downline membership fee volume
- Crown Diamond – generate $800,000 in downline membership fee volume
- Double Crown Diamond – generate $1,600,000 in downline membership fee volume
Torq Vita pays a commission on ecommerce platform shopping.
Affiliates receive a 10% cashback on their own purchases.
Residual ecommerce commissions are paid via a 2×10 matrix.
A 2×10 matrix places a Torq Vita affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Levels three to ten of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing three times as many positions as the previous level.
- Shopper Pack affiliates earn a 1% ecommerce commission on two matrix levels
- Associate Pack affiliates earn a 1% ecommerce commission on four matrix levels
- Business Builder $1000 affiliates earn a 1% ecommerce commission on six matrix levels
- Business Builder $2000 affiliates earn a 1% commission on eight matrix levels
- Business Builder $5000 affiliates earn a 1% commission on ten matrix levels
Torq Vita affiliates are paid to recruit new affiliates.
Recruitment commissions paid out are determined by how a Torq Vita affiliate spends on their membership.
- Associates receive a 6% recruitment commission rate
- Business Builder $1000 affiliates receive an 8% recruitment commission rate
- Business Builder $2000 affiliates receive a 9% recruitment commission rate
- Business Builder $5000 affiliates receive a 10% recruitment commission rate
Residual recruitment commissions are paid out via the same 2×10 matrix as residual ecommerce commissions.
- Associates earn 1% on two matrix levels
- Business Builder $1000 affiliates earn 2% on the first matrix level and 1% on the second and third
- Business Builder $2000 affiliates earn 3% on the first matrix level, 2% on the second and 1% on the third to fifth
- Business Builder $5000 affiliates earn 4% on the first matrix level, 3% on the second, 2% on the third and 1% on the fourth to seventh matrix level
The Leadership Bonus appears to be a coded bonus, although what it is paid out on is unclear.
- Star ranked affiliates can earn up to 3%
- Ruby ranked affiliates can earn up to 6%
- Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to 9%
- Blue Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to 12%
- Black Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to 15%
- Crown Diamond ranked affiliates can earn up to 18%
- Double Crown Diamond affiliates can earn up to 21%
If I had to guess, the Leadership Bonus is either paid on total downline recruitment volume, or is a bonus percentage paid on personal recruitment efforts.
The coded nature of the Leadership Bonus sees an affiliate paid at their rank, with the difference (up to 21%) paid upline to higher ranked affiliates.
Any time a Double Crown Diamond affiliate is found, they receive either 21% upfront or what’s left of the Leadership Bonus left to pay out.
Diamond Club Bonus
The Diamond Club Bonus is similar to the Leadership Bonus, in that what it’s paid out on is unclear.
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 3% Diamond Club Bonus
- Blue Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 6% Diamond Club Bonus
- Black Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 9% Diamond Club Bonus
- Crown Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 12% Diamond Club Bonus
- Double Crown Diamond ranked affiliates earn a 15% Diamond Club Bonus
It appears the Diamond Club Bonus might be paid in addition the Leadership Bonus (on downline recruitment volume).
Joining Torq Vita
Torq Vita affiliate membership ranges from $49 to $5000.
- Shopper Pack – $49
- Associate Pack – $99
- Business Builder – $1000, $2000 or $5000
The more an affiliate spends on membership the higher their income potential via the Torq Vita compensation plan.
The one thing I don’t get with Torq Vita is the flow of TORQX to affiliates.
Presumably the Business Builder packages come with TORQX but I couldn’t find any specifics.
If not, Business Builder affiliates are paying thousands for a long-term ROI.
The ROI is paid out of subsequently invested funds, as TORQ Vita has no verifiable sources of external revenue.
There might be a small kickback from the affiliate network they’re using, but nowhere near enough to maintain 5% a month on every Business Builder account.
The use of newly invested funds to pay existing investors a monthly return makes Torq Vita a Ponzi scheme.
The ecommerce side of the business it negated by the fact that only affiliates can access the platform, effectively making those commissions recruitment driven.
Thus you wind up with Torq Vita being a Ponzi pyramid hybrid.
As for Torqx Coin, currently it’s not publicly tradeable – meaning TORQX are nothing more than Ponzi points.
I assume there an internal exchange somewhere Torq Vita affiliates can put in withdrawal requests through, but there’s no indication of this on Torq Vita’s website.
There’s actually not a lot of information on Torq Vita’s website, which in itself is a major red flag.
This includes the lack of company ownership, including the dodgy profiles presented on the Torqx Coin website.
Matthew Jones’ provided Facebook profile, for example, has obviously been curated with minimum content to appear genuine.
From a technical standpoint TORQX is an ethereum-based ERC20 token.
ERC20 tokens are a dime a dozen. They cost little to nothing to create and can be generated and set up in five or so minutes.
TORQX serves one purpose, to act as an internal currency for Torq Vita’s Ponzi and pyramid fraud.
As with all such schemes, once affiliate recruitment collapses so does the business opportunity.
The math behind Ponzi and pyramid schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Leave a Reply...