Royal Q Review: Tether trading bot app Ponzi scheme
Royal Q stands for “Royal Quantify Investment Management Co.”
Royal Q provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
Royal Q’s website domain (“royalqs.com”) was privately registered on February 22nd, 2021.
Royal Q’s website is essentially a placholder to redirect visitors to its app.
Despite the dubious nature of the business, Royal Q’s app is available both from the Google Play and Apple App stores.
Note that this is not a sign of legitimacy. That comes down to analysis of Royal Q’s business model.
Perusal of Royal Q’s website source-code reveals Chinese language web elements:
Royal Q’s social media posts are also written in Chinese:
This suggests whoever is running Royal Q at the very least speaks Chinese. They are very likely based out of China or greater south-east Asia.
Alexa currently ranks top sources of traffic to Royal Q’s website as India (15%), Nigeria (12%) and Mexico (9%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Royal Q’s Products
Royal Q has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Royal Q affiliate membership itself.
Royal Q’s Compensation Plan
Royal Q’s compensation plan pays out on the recruitment of affiliate investors.
Royal Q Affiliate Ranks
There are six affiliate ranks within Royal Q’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- VIP1 – sign up as an affiliate and invest in Royal Q
- VIP2 – recruit 3 affiliates and generate a total downline of 20 affiliates
- VIP3 – recruit 5 affiliates (three must be VIP2 or higher) and generate a total downline of 100 affiliates
- VIP4 – recruit 8 affiliates (three must be VIP3 or higher) and generate a total downline of 300 affiliates
- VIP5 – recruit 12 affiliates (three must be VIP4 or higher) and generate a total downline of 800 affiliates
- VIP6 – recruit 20 affiliates (three must be VIP5 or higher) and generate a total downline of 1500 affiliates
To count towards rank qualification criteria, directly and indirectly recruited affiliates must be paid up.
Royal Q affiliates earn a commission for each affiliate they personally recruit.
- VIP1 affiliates earn a $30 recruitment commission
- VIP2 affiliates earn a $40 recruitment commission
- VIP3 affiliates earn a $50 recruitment commission
- VIP4 affiliates earn a $60 recruitment commission
- VIP5 affiliates earn a $65 recruitment commission
- VIP6 affiliates earn a $70 recruitment commission
Royal Q’s recruitment bonus is paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Starting at VIP2, Royal Q affiliates earn a bonus per affiliate recruited into their downline.
- VIP2 affiliates earn $10 per affiliate recruited into their unilevel team
- VIP3 affiliates earn $20 per affiliate recruited into their unilevel team
- VIP4 affiliates earn $30 per affiliate recruited into their unilevel team
- VIP5 affiliates earn $40 per affiliate recruited into their unilevel team
- VIP6 affiliates earn $50 per affiliate recruited into their unilevel team
Note that the Recruitment Bonus stops in each unilevel leg when an affiliate in that leg ranks at the same rank as the qualifying affiliate.
E.g. You are VIP and someone ranks as VIP2 in one of your unilevel team legs.
Now you no longer earn the recruitment bonus on recruitment activity in that unilevel team leg.
Royal Q charges affiliates a 20% “performance fee” on profitable trades.
This fee is used to pay the Dividend Bonus.
- VIP2 affiliates earn 30% of performance fees collected from their downline
- VIP3 affiliates earn 40% of performance fees collected from their downline
- VIP4 affiliates earn 50% of performance fees collected from their downline
- VIP5 affiliates earn 55% of performance fees collected from their downline
- VIP6 affiliates earn 60% of performance fees collected from their downline
Joining Royal Q
Signing up as a Royal Q affiliate costs $120 annually.
Note that all payments within Royal Q are made in tether.
Royal Q Conclusion
Royal Q is your typical trading bot Ponzi scheme.
Royal Q claims to generate returns via an “intelligence algorithm”.
Artificial intelligence algorithm 7*24 hours seamless intelligent tracking, powerful data analysis and processing capabilities, and execute corresponding operation strategies.
No evidence of the algorithm or trading activity is provided. Nor is there any evidence of Royal Q using external revenue of any kind to pay affiliate withdrawals.
By their own admission, Royal Q is a passive investment opportunity.
The Royal Q quantification system adopts a multi-strategy, multi-technology fusion intelligent quantification mechanism.
Users only need to select the corresponding investment style and click a key to start, and they can realize smart fool-style financial management.
MLM companies offering a passive investment opportunity constitute a securities offering.
Royal Q provides no evidence it has registered with financial regulators in any jurisdiction it solicits investment in.
Thus, at a minimum, Royal Q is committing securities fraud and operating illegally.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering Royal Q is new investment.
Using new investment to pay returns makes Royal Q a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Royal Q of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
However Royal Q collapses, math guarantees the majority of participants will lose money.