Royal Returns Review: 200% ROI daily returns Ponzi scheme
Royal Returns provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the company.
A recent post on Royal Returns’ official Facebook page claims “Massimo Martella” is CEO of the company.
Massimo Martella is an actor from the UK:
Notice Royal Returns have taken the circled headshot above, and photoshopped onto a suite and tie template for their marketing material.
Supposedly Martella spoke at a Royal Returns event on July 11th. I haven’t seen any footage of this event, nor does Martella appear in any of Royal Returns’ marketing material to date.
What should be obvious is, as CEO or otherwise, Martella isn’t running Royal Returns.
In a further attempt to appear legitimate, Royal Returns represents it is incorporated in Ireland.
Royal Returns’ social media posts provide insight into where the company is actually based:
At the time of publication Alexa estimates 51% of traffic to Royal Returns website originates out of Sri Lanka.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Royal Returns’ Products
Royal Returns has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Royal Returns affiliate membership itself.
Royal Returns’ Compensation Plan
Royal Returns affiliates invest funds on the promise of a 200% ROI:
Royal Returns solicits investment across six tiers:
- Royal Bronze – $250
- Royal Silver – $500
- Royal Gold – $1000
- Royal Platinum – $2000
- Royal Pearl – $4000
- Royal Diamond – $8000
Returns are paid out at a rate of up to 0.75% a day.
The MLM side of Royal Returns increases the potential ROI to 400%. Note that this would be under ideal conditions which, as explained below, are not practical.
Once invested, a Royal Returns affiliate earns both daily returns and MLM commissions until one reaches 200% of funds invested.
Once this cap is reached (both would have to hit on the same day to achieve 400%), reinvestment is required to continue earning.
Note that Royal Returns charges a $9.99 + 3% withdrawal fee.
In addition to that, Royal Returns also imposes daily withdrawal caps based on rank:
- Affiliates – no daily withdrawal limit data provided
- Lords can withdraw up to $1000 a day
- Knights can withdraw up to $2000 a day
- Barons can withdraw up to $3000 a day
- Marquis can withdraw up to $4000 a day
- Archdukes can withdraw up to $5000 a day
- Princes can withdraw up to $6000 a day
- Dukes can withdraw up to $7000 a day
- Kings can withdraw up to $8000 a day
- Emperors can withdraw up to $9000 a day
The MLM side of Royal Returns pays on recruitment of new affiliate investors.
Royal Returns Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Royal Returns’ compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Royal Returns affiliate and invest
- Lord – generate $25,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit two Affiliates (placed one on each side of the binary team)
- Knight – generate $250,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit two Lords (placed one on each side of the binary team)
- Baron – generate $1,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit four Lords (placed two on each side of the binary team)
- Marquis – generate $5,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit two Barons (placed one on each side of the binary team)
- Archduke – generate $10,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit four Barons (placed two on each side of the binary team)
- Prince – generate $25,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit two Marquis’ (placed one on each side of the binary team)
- Duke – generate $50,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit four Marquis (placed two on each side of the binary team)
- King – generate $100,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit two Archdukes (placed one on each side of the binary team)
- Emperor – generate $250,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side volume and recruit two Princes (placed one on each side of the binary team)
Royal Returns affiliates earn 6% to 10% on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
- Lords to Barons earn a 6% referral commission
- Marquis to Princes earn an 8% referral commission
- Dukes to Emperors earn a 10% referral commission
Residual Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Residual unilevel commissions are paid as a percentage of funds invested across a unilevel team.
Royal Returns caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
How many unilevel team levels residual commissions are earned across depends on rank:
- Affiliates earn 2% on levels 1 to 3
- Lords earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on level 4
- Knights earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on levels 4 and 5
- Barons earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Marquis’ earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 7
- Archdukes earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
- Princes earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 9
- Dukes and higher earn 2% on levels 1 to 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 10
Residual Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Royal Returns tallies up new investment across both sides of the binary teams.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of funds generated on their weaker binary team side.
- Lords to Barons earn a 6% residual commission rate
- Marquis’ to Archdukes earn an 8% residual commission rate
- Dukes and higher earn a 10% residual commission rate
Royal Returns Bonuses
Royal Returns marketing material states;
Valuable gifts will be given to our rank achievers during our annual awarding ceremony.
No specific information is provided.
Joining Royal Returns
Royal Returns affiliate membership is $20 plus an initial $250 to $8000- investment.
Royal Returns Conclusion
Royal Returns represents it generates external revenue via
a team of experts in the forex market with high- performance trading records for 9 years.
No evidence of trading is provided. Nor is there any evidence of Royal Returns generating external revenue via any other external source.
Furthermore with respect to due-diligence, Royal Returns’ claim makes assessing the company’s legitimacy straight-forward.
As a potential Royal Returns affiliate, ask whoever is trying to recruit your for audited reports detailing nine years of “high-performance trading”.
If these reports can’t be provided, take that as confirmation Royal Returns is operating as a Ponzi scheme.
If you’re evaluating Royal Returns without a potential upline, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Royal Returns is new investment.
Recycling newly invested funds to pay up to 0.75% a day makes Royal Returns a Ponzi scheme in any case.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Royal Returns of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Interestingly enough, if we take a look at Royal Returns’ official marketing presentation, we learn it was put together by “Oki Prasastio”:
Oki Prasastio is co-founder of Suave Digital, a “creative agency” based out of Indonesia.
On their website, Suave Digital markets web, stationery and print template design services.
If Prasastio himself isn’t running Royal Returns, it seems Suave Digital puts together websites and marketing materials for Ponzi scammers.
Update 19th July 2021 – Email correspondence has revealed Royal Returns is under regulatory investigation in Ireland.