My Travel Biz Review: Travel booking engine, recruitment & TravelCoin
My Travel Biz operate in the travel MLM niche. The company does not provide a contact address on its website.
The My Travel Biz Facebook page states the company is in Las Vegas, Nevada with no address provided.
Heading up My Travel Biz are co-founders Atif Kamran (President) and Geraldine Aquino (CEO).
Atif Kamran and Geraldine Aquino are seasoned professionals in the direct selling industry.
They have experienced their fair share of successes and have acquired rich experience while building successful global businesses.
Geraldine and Atif’s vision to build a business that would showcase only the good of the industry shows their passion to help others achieve the success they deserve.
With this in mind, MyTravelBiz was born.
Prior to launching My Travel Biz, Atif Kamran and Geraldine Aquio were attached to the LEO pyramid scheme.
Geraldine Aquino was appointed COO of LEO in April, 2015.
Kamran is based out of the UK while Aquino is based out of Canada. If My Travel Biz is incorporated in Nevada, it appears to be so as a shell company with no physical presence.
Read on for a full review of the My Travel Biz MLM opportunity.
My Travel Biz Products
My Travel Biz has no retailable products and services of its own, with affiliates only able to market My Travel Biz affiliate membership.
My Travel Biz affiliate membership provides access to a “Full Travel Product Suite”, through which discounted third-party travel services can be booked.
We developed a unique, patent-pending algorithm that searches more options than anyone else, ensuring we are able to deliver the best prices around!
Our online store offers access to inventory from over 1 million properties worldwide, over 750 airlines, unlimited vacation packages and events, and thousands of car rental locations. And all at prices you will be proud to share.
Travel booked through the Full Travel Product Suite generate sales volume which is paid out through he My Travel Biz compensation plan.
The My Travel Biz Compensation Plan
My Travel Biz pay affiliates to sell travel service through branded replicated storefronts.
Residual commissions are paid out via a binary compensation structure, as well as a unilevel based upline commission.
Note that commissions paid out in the My Travel Biz compensation plan primarily used Commissionable Volume (CV).
CV is sales volume generated by purchases through a replicated My Travel Biz storefront. It is typically less than the retail price paid.
My Travel Biz affiliate memberships also generate CV, resulting in most commissions paid out also doubling as recruitment commissions.
- recruitment of a Business Class affiliate ($1200) generates 1000 CV
- recruitment of a First Class affiliate ($5000) generates 4000 CV
Note that MLM commission qualification requires an affiliate to qualify at the 2 Star rank or higher.
My Travel Biz Affiliate Ranks
The My Travel Biz compensation plan has thirteen affiliate ranks.
Along with their qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- 2 Star – generate 1000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- 3 Star – generate 2000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- 4 Star – generate 4000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- 5 Star – generate 8000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Leader – generate 16,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Executive Leader – generate 50,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- National Leader – generate 100,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Regional Leader – generate 250,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Director – generate 500,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Executive Director – generate 100,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- National Director – generate 2,500,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Regional Director – generate 5,000,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
- Diamond Director – generate 10,000,000 CV in lesser binary team volume
Retail Travel Commissions
Travel commissions are paid on retail travel services booked through replicated My Travel Biz storefronts.
- Business Class affiliates earn 20% of retail CV
- First Class affiliates earn 80% of retail CV
A referral commission is paid out on CV generated by personally recruited affiliates:
- Business Class affiliates are paid a 5% referral commission
- First Class affiliates are paid a 10% referral commission
My Travel Biz pay residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each week My Travel Biz tally up new CV generated on both sides of the binary team.
An affiliate is paid 10% of CV generated on their weaker binary side.
- Business Class affiliates can earn up to $15,000 a week
- First Class affiliates can earn up to $50,000 a week
Note that leftover CV on the stronger side is carried over into the next week.
My Travel Biz’s Upline Commission is paid on residual commissions paid to upline affiliates.
How many upline levels the Upline Commission is paid on is determined by recruitment of 2 Star or higher ranked affiliates.
- recruit one 2 Star or higher affiliate and earn the Upline Commission on one upline level (the affiliate who recruited you)
- recruit two 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on two upline levels
- recruit three 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on three upline levels
- recruit four 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on four upline levels
- recruit five 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on five upline levels
- recruit six 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on six upline levels
- recruit seven 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on seven upline levels
- recruit eight 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on eight upline levels
- recruit nine 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on nine upline levels
- recruit ten 2 Star or higher affiliates and earn the Upline Commission on ten upline levels
Based on the above qualification criteria
- First Class affiliates earn 5% on upline levels 1 and 2, 4% on levels 3 and 4, 3% on levels 5 and 6, 2% on levels 7 and 8 and 1% on levels 9 and 10
Business Class affiliates earn 15% over five levels, however the My Travel Biz compensation plan does not disclose exact level percentage payouts.
My Travel Biz affiliates earn a rebate commission on travel services booked through their affiliate account.
The Rebate Commission is 100% of commissionable volume generated, capped at $1000 a year for Business Class affiliates and $10,000 a year for First Class affiliates.
Rank Achievement Bonus
My Travel Biz rewards affiliates who qualify at the 2 Star rank with TravelCoin and cash bonuses.
- qualify as a 2 Star affiliate and receive $500 in TravelCoin
- qualify as a 3 Star affiliate and receive $500 in TravelCoin
- qualify as a 4 Star affiliate and receive $1000 in TravelCoin
- qualify as a 5 Star affiliate and receive $2000 in TravelCoin
- qualify as a Leader and receive $4000 in TravelCoin
- qualify as an Executive Leader and receive $5000 in TravelCoin and $1000 cash
- qualify as a National Leader and receive $6000 in TravelCoin and $2000 in cash
- qualify as a Regional Leader and receive $7000 in TravelCoin and $3000 in cash
- qualify as a Director and receive $10,000 in TravelCoin and $10,000 in cash
- qualify as an Executive Director and receive $30,000 in TravelCoin and $15,000 in cash
- qualify as a National Director and receive $50,000 in TravelCoin and $55 in cash
- qualify as a Regional Director and receive $100,000 in TravelCoin and $100,000 in cash
- qualify as a Diamond Director and receive $300,000 in TravelCoin and $300,000 in cash
Joining My Travel Biz
My Travel Biz affiliate membership costs either $1200 for Business Class or $5000 for First Class.
Both memberships are paid for five years, after which a $200 annual fee applies for Business Class and $1000 for First Class.
The primary difference between the two affiliate membership options is income potential via the My Travel Biz compensation plan.
Like pretty much every MLM travel company before it, the problem with My Travel Biz is the company provides access to discounts and pays on recruitment.
Providing access to discounts isn’t a product in and of itself. In MLM a company needs to be marketing and selling something to retail customers. Providing access to a gateway doesn’t cut it, especially when said gateway can be ignored in favor of affiliate recruitment.
Both the Business Class and First Class affiliate memberships generate sales volume in the My Travel Biz compensation plan, which means affiliates can focus only on recruitment and max out earnings.
If this was happening company-wide at the cost of travel services booked by non-affiliates, this would make My Travel Biz a pyramid scheme.
The likelihood of this happening is pretty high. As I write this Alexa estimate Pakistan is the largest source of traffic to the My Travel Biz website (47%). Bangladesh is second at 13%, followed by the Ukraine at 5.5%.
Research reveals multiple LEO presentations held by Atif Kamran in Urdu, suggesting he primarily focused on recruitment in the UK and Pakistan.
It’s probably not a stretch to suggest he’s building My Travel Business by leaning on former (and possibly current) LEO affiliates across the UK and Pakistan.
Ethnic UK residents plundering Pakistan and India for recruitment into pyramid and Ponzi schemes is an MLM phenomena that’s been around for years.
Other points of interest in My Travel Biz are the claim it’s the “World’s First Marketing Plan on Blockchain” and integration of TravelCoin.
Regarding the blockchain claim, what that means is unclear. My Travel Coin’s compensation plan pays the same as any other with real money.
It’s not on a blockchain, nor is any facet of the MLM business as far as I can see.
The only connection to a blockchain is TravelCoin, which My Travel Biz subsidize Rank Achievement Bonuses with.
My Travel Biz claim to be a “founding Corporate Subscriber” of TravelCoin, but other than that there doesn’t appear to be a direct relationship between the two companies.
TravelCoin is a yet to be launched altcoin from the TravelCoin Foundation, headed up by Executive Director, Kate Guimbellot.
TravelCoin Foundation (TCF) is determined to change people’s lives while meeting the needs and demands inherent in the travel industry.
Through dedicated funding and development, TCF is working to allow for an easier, more humane experience for travellers worldwide.
And, through grants for software development, PR and Marketing, TravelCoin is allowing people to change their lives while they are part of changing the world with TCF.
Presumably at some point there are plans to integrate TravelCoin into My Travel Biz’s travel booking engine.
For now though TravelCoin is little more than yet another Ethereum based altcoin.
The TravelCoin ICO kicked off earlier this month, however whether the coin goes anywhere remains to be seen.
If the primary holders of TravelCoin are My Travel Biz affiliates engaged in pyramid recruiting, it’ll probably collapse by the end of year.