My Ads Family Review: Cycler subscriptions & Ponzi revenue sharing
In an affiliate newsletter My Ads Family affiliate claims to be a ‘sister site of ViralCrypto Team‘.
Viral Crypto is a cash gifting scheme launched a few months ago.
Randolph Taylor is purportedly running the Viral Crypto from Italy, however I wasn’t able to independently verify this information.
The My Ads Family website domain (“myadsfamily.com”) was registered on the 27th of November, 2016. Peter Borel is listed as the owner, with a bogus (incomplete) address in Sweden also provided.
Like Randolph Taylor, there’s a good chance Peter Borel doesn’t exist either.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The My Ads Family Product Line
My Ads Family has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market My Ads Family affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, My Ads Family affiliates can purchase matrix cycler and revenue sharing positions.
Bundled with each purchase are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on the My Ads Family website.
The My Ads Family Compensation Plan
The My Ads Family compensation plan combines a three-tier matrix cycler with revenue sharing.
My Ads Family runs a subscription-based three-tier matrix cycler:
- Bronze – $15 and then $25 every ten days
- Silver – $25 and then $60 every 10 days
- Gold – $50 and then $120 every 10 days
Each initial fee comes with one position and the ongoing subscription generates one position for ten days.
- a Bronze subscription generates ten $2 positions
- a Silver subscription generates ten $5 positions
- a Gold subscription generates ten $10 positions
A 2×4 matrix is used in each cycler, requiring thirty positions to be filled in total.
- filling a Bronze matrix pays $764
- filling a Silver matrix pays $2064
- filling a Gold matrix pays $4128
A matching bonus is also paid as personally recruited affiliates fill each level of their matrix as follows:
- Bronze – $1 match for filling level 2, $4 match for filling level 3 and $48 match for filling level 3
- Silver – $2 match for filling level 2, $16 match for filling level 3 and $160 match for filling level 4
- Gold – $4 match for filling level 2, $32 match for filling level 4 and $320 match for filling level 5
Cycler Referral Commissions
Referral commissions are paid out on initial fees and ongoing matrix subscription payments.
These commissions are paid out down five levels of recruitment as follows (unilevel):
- Bronze initial fee – $1.50 on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and $1 on level 2 and 50 cents on level 3
- Bronze subscription – $5 on level 1, 2% on level 2 and $1 on levels 3 to 5
- Silver initial fee – $2.50 on level 1, $1.50 on level 2 and $1 on level 3
- Silver subscription – $10 on level 1, $5 on level 2, $2 on levels 3 and 4 and $1 on level 5
- Gold initial fee – $5 on level 1, $3.50 on level 2 and $1.50 on level 3
- Gold subscription – $20 on level 1, $10 on level 2, $5 on level 3, $3 on level 4 and $2 on level 5
My Ads Family charge $10 for revenue sharing positions with an advertised 120% ROI.
A $1 referral commission is paid out each time a personally recruited affiliate invests in a position.
Joining My Ads Family
My Ads Family affiliate membership is free, however affiliates must purchase at least one cycler ($15 to $170) or revenue sharing position ($10) to participate in the attached MLM opportunity.
My Ads Family utilizes a subscription-based matrix cycler model.
This isn’t really any different from a typical Ponzi cycler, with the exception that a lump sum is split into smaller amounts and staggered over a period of days.
A typical Ponzi cycler otherwise sees affiliates purchase positions immediately.
The net result however is the same, in that newly invested funds are used to pay off existing investors in typical Ponzi fashion.
The revenue sharing component of the My Ads Family compensation plan is a much more straight-forward version of this, paying affiliates $12 for every $10 invested.
In light of My Ads Family’s fraudulent business model, the bundled ad credits serve as pseudo-compliance and are neither here nor there.
As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down My Ads Family will find itself unable to meet its ROI obligations.
For the revenue sharing, this will be either a delay or refusal to pay out withdrawal requests. For the matrix cycler, the matrices themselves will slow down to the point of stalling.
This traps funds attached to uncycled positions, which the My Ads Family admin keeps on top of proceeds from preloaded positions.
All purchased items are non-refundable (NO REFUND).
If you make a dispute, Charge back or reverse transactions on your purchases, your account will be suspended immediately.
If the same scammer is behind both My Ads Family and Viral Crypto, there’s a good chance recruitment has already slowed down in the latter.
Website traffic hasn’t fallen yet, so the admin is probably acting on trends only visible with access to the Viral Crypto backend.
My Ads Family is the admin’s attempt to get the next scam in place before Viral Crypto collapses.