Mitotic Money Review: Boris CEO “trading” Ponzi scheme
Mitotic Money fails to provide verifiable ownership or executive information on its website.
The following individuals are presented as Mitotic Money’s executives:
Fake social media profiles were created for the individuals in mid 2022.
Some effort has gone into making these profiles appear older than they are, but this is easily caught out:
Mitotic Money’s “Leonard Rudd” is actually Cesar Millan from Venezuela.
The actor playing CEO “Thomas Baker” has committed to the role. He appears in several Mitotic Money marketing videos:
These are your usual Boris CEO productions; a rented office with marketing props.
All of the actors in Mitotic Money’s earlier marketing videos have a Latin American accents. This fits with Cesar Millan being from Venezuela.
Boris CEO MLM companies are typically the work of eastern European scammers. To that end we have two marketing videos uploaded on April 6th and 7th, 2023.
“Kate” is represented to be an animator from Ukraine. She speaks in Russian.
“Ron” is an investment banker. He speaks English with an eastern European accent. Both Kate and Ron are obviously actors.
It appears Mitotic Money might have lost its original South American acting team. On April 12th the company uploaded a video portraying a “Russia Crypto Live Event”:
This video features more actors and the event was purportedly shot in Bashkortostan, Russia.
One last thing to note is Mitotic Money’s official FaceBook page is managed from India:
Putting all of this together;
- Mitotic Money started off with South American actor executives, most likely from Venezuela;
- Boris CEO scams are usually the work of eastern Europeans, and Mitotic Money’s Russian roots emerged in marketing videos over the past month; and
- the scammers behind Mitotic Money are using Indians to manage their social media (and probably web development)
In an attempt to hide all of this, Mitotic Money presents two incorporation certificates on its website:
- Mitotic Money Investments LLC was purportedly incorporated in the US state of Kentucky in February 2022
- Mitotic Money Organization LTD was purportedly incorporated in the UK on January 5th, 2023
Due to the ease with which scammers can incorporate shell companies with bogus details, for the purpose of MLM due-diligence basic incorporation in any jurisdiction is meaningless.
Mitotic Money’s website domain (“mitoticmoney.com”), was first registered in March 2021. The private registration was last updated on October 29th, 2022.
Early development for Mitotic Money’s website began in late 2021.
The website remained in a template state until the current website design was uploaded in or around November 2022.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Mitotic Money’s Products
Mitotic Money has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Mitotic Money affiliate membership itself.
Mitotic Money’s Compensation Plan
Mitotic Money affiliates invest USD equivalents of cryptocurrency.
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- Eco – invest $60 to $3999 and receive 1.4% a day for 125 to 165 days
- Lite – invest $4000 to $49,999 and receive 1.6% a day for 125 to 165 days
- Prime – invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive 1.8% a day for 125 to 165 days
- Premium – invest $100,000 or more and receive 2% a day for 175 days
Returns are paid Monday through Friday. Note that Mitotic Money affiliates are only able to withdraw returns twice a month.
The MLM side of Mitotic Money pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Mitotic Money pays a referral commission on cryptocurrency invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Referral commission rates are determined by how much an affiliate has convinced others to invest:
- convince others to invest $15,000 to $24,999 and receive a 1% referral commission rate
- convince others to invest $25,000 to $39,999 and receive a 2% referral commission rate
- convince others to invest $40,000 to $74,999 and receive a 3% referral commission rate
- convince others to invest $75,000 to $124,999 and receive a 4% referral commission rate
- convince others to invest $125,000 or more and receive a 5% referral commission rate
Note that referral commission rate qualification criteria is reset weekly.
Mitotic Money rewards affiliates who generate personal referral investment revenue milestones with the following one-time bonuses:
- convince others to invest $75,000 and receive $750
- convince others to invest $150,000 and receive $1800
- convince others to invest $250,000 and receive $3500
- convince others to invest $500,000 and receive $7500
- convince others to invest $750,000 and receive $12,500
- convince others to invest $1,000,000 and receive $20,000
Mitotic Money pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Mitotic Money tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 9% of new investment on their weaker binary team side, subject to the following cap criteria:
- Eco investment tier affiliates can earn up to $900 in residual commissions a day
- Lite investment tier affiliates can earn up to $4500 in residual commissions a day
- Prime investment tier affiliates can earn up to $9000 in residual commissions a day
- Premium investment tier affiliates can earn up to $10,000 in residual commissions a day
Mitotic Money rewards affiliates for building a downline through the Tree Bonus.
The Tree Bonus tracks directly and indirectly recruited affiliates placed into the binary team:
- generate 150 recruited affiliates on both sides of your binary team and receive $500
- generate 300 recruited affiliates on both sides of your binary team and receive $1000
- generate 450 recruited affiliates on both sides of your binary team and receive $2500
- generate 600 recruited affiliates on both sides of your binary team and receive $5000
- generate 750 recruited affiliates on both sides of your binary team and receive $7500
- generate 1000+ recruited affiliates on both sides of your binary team and receive $12,000
Fortnight Mania has a fifteen week bonus qualification period that begins at the start of every month.
- invest at least $750 and generate $100,000 in downline investment to receive a 1% referral commission bonus and $750 gifted investment
- invest at least $2000 and generate $150,000 in downline investment to receive a 2% referral commission bonus and $1250 gifted investment
- invest at least $4000 and generate $225,000 in downline investment to receive a 3% referral commission bonus and $2500 gifted investment
- invest at least $8000 and generate $350,000 in downline investment to receive a 4% referral commission bonus and $6000 gifted investment
- invest at least $15,000 and generate $600,000 in downline investment to receive a 5% referral commision bonus and $10,000 gifted investment
“Gifted investment” is an investment amount added to a Mitotic Money affiliate’s existing investment balance.
Mitotic Money offers “Leadership Programs”. These programs have a fee and provide access to financial benefits.
- Marketer – pay $10,000 and receive a $7500 gifted investment, 1% bonus on MLM commissions and bonuses and 50 Loyalty Points
- Executive – pay $20,000 and receive a $16,000 gifted investment, 2% bonus on MLM commissions and bonuses and 100 Loyalty Points
- Franchisee – pay $50,000 and receive a $45,000 gifted investment, 3% bonus on MLM commissions and bonuses and 200 Loyalty Points
Mitotic Money affiliates earn Loyalty Points on their own investment:
- invest at the Eco tier for a 125 days and receive 10 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Eco tier for a 145 days and receive 15 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Eco tier for a 165 days and receive 20 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Lite tier for a 125 days and receive 20 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Lite tier for a 145 days and receive 30 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Lite tier for a 165 days and receive 40 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Prime tier for a 125 days and receive 40 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Prime tier for a 145 days and receive 60 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Prime tier for a 165 days and receive 80 Loyalty Points
- invest at the Premium tier for a 175 days and receive 150 Loyalty Points
5 Loyalty Points are also rewarded per personally recruited affiliate who invests (any amount).
Mitotic Money affiliates can exchange Loyalty Points for cash at a rate of 10 Loyalty Points = $1.
Barrier Funding allows affiliates to invest $200 or more in cryptocurrency. This is done on the promise of a 4.5% to 14.5% monthly return.
Barrier funding by Mitotic Money lets you store all your Cryptocurrencies in our Mitotic Money barrier wallet.
Rightly called so this wallet acts as a barrier to the speculations arising in the currencies.
Any downward speculation in crypto will not cause a decline in your funds.
Mitotic Money affiliates can invest cryptocurrency in Barrier Funding for up to 360 days.
- day 1 to 30 pays 4.5%
- days 31 to 60 pays 5%
- days 61 to 90 pays 5.5%
- days 91 to 120 pays 6.25%
- days 121 to 150 pays 7%
- days 151 to 180 pays 7.75%
- days 181 to 210 pays 8.75%
- days 211 to 240 pays 9.75%
- days 241 to 270 pays 10.75%
- days 271 to 300 pays 12%
- days 301 to 330 pays 13.25%
- days 331 to 360 pays 14.5%
If an affiliate withdraws their funds at the end of any period the ROI rate counter resets back to day 1 to 30.
Joining Mitotic Money
Mitotic Money affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $60 investment.
Mitotic Money solicits investment in various cryptocurrencies.
Mitotic Money Conclusion
Realistically the introduction of this review should have set off enough due-diligence alarm bells.
If for some strange reason actor executives and shell companies didn’t deter you, let’s take a look at Mitotic Money’s ROI ruse:
Mitotic Money Investments LLC is an enthusiastic start-up by renowned Forex trader Thomas Baker.
Mitotic money is a finely selected and filtered group of trading experts all over the globe. We diversify all over the world operating in various countries and expanding constantly.
Mitotic Money is concentrated largely on Forex & Crypto activities. Thus, they form 73% of our total income derived.
Thomas Baker doesn’t exist period, let alone exist as a “renowned forex trader”. Additionally, Mitotic Money fails to provide any evidence it is engaged in trading of any kind.
Acceptable evidence of this would be registration with financial regulators and periodically filed audited financial reports.
This is a legal requirement due to Mitotic Money’s passive investment scheme constituting a securities offering.
Shell incorporation in the US and UK is not the same as registration with financial regulators.
By failing to register its securities offering with financial regulators, at a minimum Mitotic Money is committing securities fraud.
Securities fraud and MLM Ponzi schemes go hand in hand. Boris CEOs and MLM Ponzi schemes also go hand in hand.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Mitotic Money of ROI withdrawal revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
In researching Mitotic Money I came across references to “MMedze” and “MM Coin”.
MMedze appears to be a planned inhouse exchange. The provided website domain in Mitotic Money’s compensation documentation (“mitoticmoneyedze.com”), is defunct.
It’s unclear whether MMdze has been abandoned or is yet to be implemented.
Either way if MM Coin is ever introduced, take it as a sign Mitotic Money is on the verge of collapse.
The shitcoin exit-scam model sees a Ponzi scheme launch its own coin/token. Eventually withdrawals are fully switched over to the shitcoin, after which the admins do a runner.
This leaves affiliates bagholding a worthless Ponzi shitcoin they can’t do anything with.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when and however they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Update 25th April 2023 – Within hours of this review being published Mitotic Money switched its primary domain from “mitoticmoney.com” to “mitoticmoney.live”.
“Mitoticmoney.live” was privately registered on April 24th, 2023.
Update 26th April 2023 – Mitotic Money has received a pyramid fraud warning from the Central Bank of Russia.
Update 2nd May 2023 – Mitotic Money has collapsed.
How Mitotic Money is being marketed on FaceBook:
Luis Castillo caught my eye. Dunno if it’s the same guy but he went on a crime spree in 2016 and appears to still be scamming people: MyAdStory, Super Matrix, Coin Forever and RiseBits.
edit: Can confirm it’s the same Luis Castillo.
But Oz,the youtube title clearly stated “NOT A SCAM”.
I was tempted to just publish the review as that screenshot and leave it there. Nothing further needed.
But y’know… research, ethics, integrity etc. etc.
I don’t remember the last time a company said “Not a scam” and it actually wasn’t one haha.
Review updated to note Mitotic Money switched its website domain within hours of this review going live.
Fantastic review too.
The “I’m from Ukraine” was a decision made to appeal with those who sympathize with people from a country in War? If so, it’s disgusting!
By the way, I searched for Mitotic Telegram groups/channels and as of today it seems recruitment is falling short.
Mitotic Money Global: 195 members; last post: March 20th
Mitotic Money & BitSports- DE: 14 members; last post (see screenshot below): April 25th
Mitotic Money Offical: 7 subscribers; last post: February 8th
Mitotic Money Russia: 4 subscribers; No posts. Channel was created on December 2022
Mitotic Money Financial Freedom 2023-2024: 65 members. Interesting fact (although not 100% true), by checking names it seems like the bulk of the “investors” are either from Central America or Eastern Europe; last post: April 23th and yes, many, many pics of the UFA event.
Mitotic Money Канал 193 subscribers and active to date.
I believe the Ukraine thing was an attempt at deflection.
The ruse, for whatever reason, was abandoned once Mitotic Money started holding events in Russia. It’s extremely unlikely Ukrainian scammers are going to be holding events in Russia.
by the way, Just now I noticed that Thomas Baker’s, I mean Cesar Millán’s Ig username is @elencantadordeperros1 which translates to “The dog whisperer”
I think there’s the possibility of that also being a fake identity. Since it is the same name as Mexican-American professional dog trainer and TV host Cesar Millan.
It is either a namesake or another layer on the pile of lies.
Can’t rule it out but the Ask.FM profile (below the IG profile in the screenshot), which contains the IG link, dates back to 2016.
That’s not impossible though, if one knows context of the situation. Ukrainian citizens do still enter Russia, albeit via other countries. Moreover, Ukrainian scammers’ main attraction seems to be Russia.
While most of the scamming is not MLM-related (call-center fraud, claiming illicit activities on one’s banking account), there are most likely Ponzis operating to scam Russians out of money, and their promoters might enter Russia and conduct presentations.
At least part of the proceeds goes to support he Ukrainian army, which is especially notable, since Russian government doesn’t really want its citizens to send money to “an enemy”.
There is a Russian proverb, which roughly translates to “War is war, but you have to eat your lunch as well”, so all these scam activities might fall into this “lunch” category.