LXPLife Review: Husty Designs smart-contract Ponzi
LXPLife provides no information on its website about who owns or runs the company.
LXPLife’s website domain (“lxplife.io”), was privately registered on November 28th, 2021.
LXPLife hosts its compensation documentation of a GitHub repository bearing the name “Husty Solutions”. The repository account name is Husty Network.
These are part of Husty Designs, an MLM crypto scam factory.
Other scams featured on Husty Designs’ GitHub repository include Freedom Inu and Wokung Inu.
Who owns Husty Designs is unclear. The company is believed to operate out of Chennai, India.
Alexa currently ranks the US as the only significant source of traffic to LXPLife’s website (96%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
LXPLife has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market LXPLife affiliate membership itself.
LXPLife affiliate membership provides access to what appears to be an ebook library.
LXPLife affiliates also gain access to a discount travel booking platform. No specific details are provided.
Neither the ebook library or travel booking engine have anything to do with LXPLife’s MLM opportunity.
LXPLife’s Compensation Plan
LXPLife affiliates invest binance coin (BNB), into a X tier 2×2 matrix cycler.
A 2×2 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with two positions directly under them:
These two positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
When all six positions in the matrix are filled, a “cycle” is triggered.
A cycle pays commissions and generates a new position in a new same-tier matrix.
Payments are made as positions in a matrix fill. To keep things simple however, I’ve just provided the totals.
There are thirteen tiers in LXPLife’s cycler. All tiers function the same, pay a fee, matrix positions are filled via subsequent fee payments, cash out.
Payments across LXPLife’s thirteen cycler tiers are as follows:
- Tier 1 – invest $25 and receive $67.50 plus a new Tier 1 position
- Tier 2 – invest $50 and receive $135 plus a new Tier 2 position
- Tier 3 – invest $100 and receive $270 plus a new Tier 3 position
- Tier 4 – invest $200 and receive $540 plus a new Tier 4 position
- Tier 5 – invest $400 and receive $1080 plus a new Tier 5 position
- Tier 6 – invest $800 and receive $2160 plus a new Tier 6 position
- Tier 7 – invest $1600 and receive $4320 plus a new Tier 7 position
- Tier 8 – invest $3200 and receive $8640 plus a new Tier 8 position
- Tier 9 – invest $6400 and receive $17,280 plus a new Tier 9 position
- Tier 10 – invest $12,800 and receive $34,560 plus a new Tier 10 position
- Tier 11 – invest $25,600 and receive $69,120 plus a new Tier 11 position
- Tier 12 – invest $51,200 and receive $138,240 plus a new Tier 12 position
- Tier 13 – invest $102,400 and receive $276,480 plus a new Tier 13 position
Note that each cycler tier must be invested into individually.
LXPLife pays a referral commission when personally recruited affiliates invest into certain cycler tiers.
- tier 1 pays a $25 referral commission
- tier 4 pays a $50 referral commission
- tier 6 pays a $100 referral commission
- tier 8 pays a $200 referral commission
- tier 10 pays a $400 referral commission
- tier 11 pays an $800 referral commission
- tier 12 pays a $1600 referral commission
- tier 13 pays a $3200 referral commission
Prosperity Equity Pool
LXPLife takes 0.3% of invested funds and places them into the Prosperity Equity Pool.
The Prosperity Equity Pool is split between the company’s top ten recruiters by investment volume:
- top recruiter receives a 25% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- second recruiter receives a 20% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- third recruiter receives a 15% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- fourth recruiter receives a 12% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- fifth recruiter receives a 10% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- sixth and seventh recruiters each receive a 5% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- eighth recruiter receives a 3% Prosperity Equity Pool share
- ninth and tenth recruiters each receive a 2.5% Prosperity Equity Pool share
The Prosperity Equity Pool is calculated and paid weekly.
LXPLife is a simple smart-contract Ponzi scheme.
Instead of just admit that, here’s the marketing pitch:
LXP LIFE was created with a deep purpose of Freeing and Healing Nations!
We provide solutions for people struggling mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially.
Whether you are poor or wealthy these areas need Healing across the board. You have a higher life purpose than working and paying bills.
So let us help you become the masterful creator you were meant to be and reclaim Dominion and Abundance which is your TRUE Birth Right!
The reality of MLM Ponzi schemes is they only benefit those who create them and top recruiters.
This comes at the expense of the majority of investors, who are guaranteed to lose money.
Being a cycler Ponzi scheme, when recruitment inevitably dries up LXPLife’s matrices will begin to stall.
Once enough matrices have stalled, an irreversible collapse is triggered.
This will see LXPLife’s anonymous admin(s) disappear, along with what’s left of invested funds.