Kripto Future Review: 300% Ponzi with Kripto Coin exit-scam
Kripto Future represents it is “based in Liverpool”. That’s Liverpool in the UK.
Kripto Future tries to pass off this narrative via a poorly photoshopped marketing video, showing Kripto Future’s logo on a building.
It’s worth noting that in the video Kripto Future claims its UK office is in London, not Liverpool.
It appears someone messed up.
In that same marketing video “Jeffer Ribera” is introduced as co-founder of Kripto Future.
As you’d expect for someone operating out of an office in the UK, Ribera speaks Spanish.
Naturally Ribera doesn’t exist outside of Kripto Future marketing videos, making him a prime Boris CEO candidate.
In addition to Ribera, Kripto Future initially represented it was being run by stock photo executives:
Whoever those individuals are, they’ve since disappeared from Kripto Future marketing.
As opposed to the UK, a recent Kripto Future marketing video places the company’s rented office space in Dubai:
Kripto Future themselves seem to have recently ditched the false UK office narrative.
A marketing video uploaded to Kripto Future’s official YouTube channel on June 16th, details an upcoming Dubai event on July 30th:
Over the past few years Dubai has emerged as the MLM scam capital of the world.
Dubai is part of the UAE, which has no MLM regulation to speak of and no extradition treaties with the west. The UAE’s banking channels are also manipulated by corrupt royal families.
At the time of publication Alexa ranks the top sources of traffic to Kripto Future’s website as Russia (26%), Kazakhstan (14%) and Peru (6%).
While Russia is typically the home of Boris CEO schemes, the actor playing Jeffer Ribera speaking Spanish is a wildcard.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Kripto Future’s Products
Kripto Future has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Kripto Future affiliate membership itself.
Kripto Future’s Compensation Plan
Kripto Future affiliates invest cryptocurrency on the promise of an advertised “up to 3%” daily return.
Returns are paid out for 200 days or 300%, whichever comes first.
The MLM side of Kripto Future pays on recruitment of affiliate investors.
Kripto Future Affiliate Ranks
There are ten affiliate ranks within Kripto Future’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Affiliate – sign up as a Kripto Future affiliate
- Pearl – generate $1000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Sapphire – generate $5000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Ruby – generate $40,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Emerald – generate $200,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Diamond – generate $500,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Double Diamond – generate $1,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Triple Diamond – generate $3,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Crown Diamond – generate $5,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
- Crown Ambassador – generate $10,000,000 in accumulated weaker binary team side investment
Kripto Future pays a 6% referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Kripto Future pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day Kripto Future tallies up new investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 8% of funds invested on their weaker binary team side.
Once paid out on, volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
ROI Matching Bonus
Kripto Future pays a ROI Matching Bonus via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Kripto Future caps payable unilevel team levels at ten.
The ROI Matching Bonus is paid as a percentage of the daily return paid out across these ten levels based on rank:
- Affiliates to Sapphires earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3
- Rubys earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3 and 1.5% on level 4
- Emeralds earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3 and 1.5% on levels 4 and 5
- Diamonds earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3 and 1.5% on levels 4 to 6
- Double Diamonds earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3 and 1.5% on levels 4 to 7
- Triple Diamonds earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3, 1.5% on levels 4 to 7 and 1% on level 8
- Crown Diamonds earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3, 1.5% on levels 4 to 7 and 1% on levels 8 and 9
- Crown Ambassadors earn a 2% ROI match on levels 1 to 3, 1.5% on levels 4 to 7 and 1% on levels 8 to 10
Rank Achievement Bonus
Kripto Future rewards affiliates for qualifying at Ruby and higher with the following one-time bonuses:
- qualify at Ruby and receive $1500
- qualify at Emerald and receive $2500
- qualify at Diamond and receive $5000
- qualify at Double Diamond and receive $25,000
- qualify at Triple Diamond and receive $50,000
- qualify at Crown Diamond and receive $150,000
- qualify at Crown Ambassador and receive $500,000
Joining Kripto Future
Kripto Future affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $50 investment.
Kripto Future solicits investment in bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin.
Kripto Future claims it generates external revenue through “a large team of cryptocurrency traders” who have “developed a robot”.
This is your standard MLM crypto trading bot ruse.
No evidence of Kripto Future trading or generating any other form of external revenue is provided.
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Kripto Future is new investment.
Using new investment to pay affiliates a 300% ROI makes Kripto Future a Ponzi scheme.
Further to that despite operating a passive investment scheme, Kripto Future provides no evidence it has registered with financial regulators in any jurisdiction.
Running a pretend UK office from Dubai is also a red flag that shouldn’t be ignored.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment runs dry so too will new investment.
This will starve Kripto Future of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind MLM Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
In a marketing video uploaded on April 12th, Kripto Future introduced Kripto Coin (KRPT).
KRPT is an ERC-20 token. These can be set up in five minutes at little to no cost.
The KRPT backstory, presented by some random UK actor, is baloney – but it does reveal Kripto Future’s likely exit-scam route.
As Kripto Future begins to collapse, withdrawals will switch to KRPT tokens. Initially KRPT will only exist within an internal exchange.
When it comes time to exit-scam, KRPT will be pushed onto dodgy public exchanges.
Cue a pump and dump, draining gullible investors of their last funds.
The end result is Kripto Future’s actual owners disappear, leaving the majority of affiliates bagholding yet another worthless MLM Ponzi token.
Update 7th November 2021 – Kripto Future has collapsed.
Kripto Future’s website is still up. KRPT has been cleaned out though and the company’s marketing videos have been deleted.
I did have two Kripto Future marketing videos linked in this article, at the time of this update I’ve disabled those links.
Screenshots taken from Kripto Future marketing videos are preserved.
Update 22nd March 2022 – The scammers behind Kripto Future have announced a Kripto Future V2 reboot.