IGDA Sam’s Club Review: Ecom themed “click a button” Ponzi
IDGA Sam’s Club fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
IGDA Sam’s Club’s website domain (“igda-samsclub.com”), was privately registered on May 5th, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
IGDA Sam’s Club’s Products
IGDA Sam’s Club has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market IGDA Sam’s Club affiliate membership itself.
IDGA Sam’s Club’s Compensation Plan
IDGA Sam’s Club affiliates invest tether on the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 30 to 300 USDT and receive 1.8 to 18 USDT a day
- VIP2 (must recruit two affiliates to unlock) – invest 100 to 500 USDT and receive 8 to 40 USDT a day
- VIP3 (must recruit five affiliates to unlock) – invest 500 to 1000 USDT and receive 42.5 to 85 USDT a day
- VIP4 (must recruit ten affiliates to unlock) – invest 1000 to 3000 USDT and receive 90 to 270 USDT a day
- VIP5 (must recruit twenty affiliates to unlock) – invest 3000 to 5000 USDT and receive 285 to 475 USDT a day
- VIP6 (must recruit thirty affiliates to unlock) – invest 5000 to 10,000 and receive 500 to 1000 USDT a day
- VIP7 (must recruit forty affiliates to unlock) – invest 10,000 to 20,000 and receive 1200 to 2400 USDT a day
- VIP8 (must recruit fifty affiliates to unlock) – invest 20,0900 to 48,000 USDT and receive 2800 to 4800 USDT a day
IDGA pays referral commissions on invested USDT down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
- level 3 – 2%
Joining IDGA Sam’s Club
IDGA Sam’s Club affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 30 USDT investment.
IDGA Sam’s Club Conclusion
IDGA Sam’s Club is yet another “click a button” app Ponzi scheme.
IDGA Sam’s Club’s “click a button” Ponzi ruse is placing orders with online retailers.
To that end, IDGA Sam’s Club misappropriates the company name “Sam’s Club”. Sam’s Club is a large chain of supermarkets that operates in the US.
Broken down, IDGA Sam’s Club’s ruse sees affiliates log in and click a button (up to nine clicks a day). This button clicking purportedly generates revenue via product orders with online retailers.
IDGA Sam’s Club receives a commission from the orders, which it then shares with affiliates.
If that makes no sense it’s because it doesn’t. Randoms click a button in an app doesn’t equate to genuine customer orders placed with online retailers.
In reality clicking a button inside IDGA Sam’s Club does nothing. All IDGA Sam’s Club is doing is recycling newly invested funds to pay earlier investors.
IGDA Sam’s Club is part of a group of “click a button” app Ponzis that have emerged since late 2021.
Including IDGA Sam’s Club, BehindMLM has thus far documented fifty-five “click a button” app Ponzis. Most of them last a few weeks to a few months before collapsing.
“Click a button” app Ponzis disappear by disabling both their websites and app. This tends to happen without notice, leaving the majority of investors with a loss (inevitable Ponzi math).
The same group of Chinese scammers are believed to be behind the “click a button” app Ponzi plague.