Evolution Network Review: Mishmash services pyramid scheme
Evolution Network fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
Evolution Network’s website domain (“evolution.network”), was first registered in July 2019. The private registration was last updated on July 21st, 2022.
Through the Wayback Machine we can see Evolution Network’s domain was disabled due to an error up until mid 2022.
The domain was parked in August 2022, with Evolution Network’s current website going live sometime thereafter.
This strongly suggests Evolution Network’s owner acquired the domain in July 2022.
Evolution Network marketing videos cite Ruben Arcas as founder and President of the company:
Ruben Arcas is a serial scammer from Spain.
BehindMLM first came across Arcas in 2016, as co-founders of the PoolMiners Ponzi scheme.
PoolMiners collapsed towards the end of 2016 and was rebooted as Infinitum Flame. Infinitum Flame collapsed in 2018.
In 2020 Arcas resurfaced as “Network Development Manager” for the Mind Capital Ponzi scheme.
Mind Capital began to collapse towards the end of 2020. Investors were strung along until August 2021, wherein Mind Capital’s website was finally disabled.
Despite scamming consumers for years in multiple Ponzi schemes, Spanish authorities have failed to take action against Arcas.
Read on for a full review of Evolution Network’s MLM opportunity.
Evolution Network’s Products
Evolution Network has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Evolution Network affiliate membership itself.
Evolution Network affiliate membership provides access to various products and services:
- Evolution Services: digital marketing tools, €59.51 EUR and then €32.23 EUR a month
- Evolution Wellness – reishi mushroom supplement, €35 EUR for a bottle of 90 capsules
- Evolution Experiences – discount travel portal, €98.18 EUR annually
- Evolution Academy – education platform, €94.21 EUR for Star (1000 videos, 3 yr membership) and €292.56 EUR for VIP Plus (4000 videos, 5 yr membership)
- Evolution Crypto – crypto payment app, no pricing provided
- Evolution Home – random home appliances, no pricing provided
- Evolution Style – Evolution Network branded clothing, no pricing provided
- Evolution Gourmet – “international products”, no pricing provided
Evolution Network’s Compensation Plan
Evolution Network affiliates purchase products to qualify for recruitment commissions each month.
Monthly qualification is tracked in PV (Personal Volume), with affiliates required to purchase 25 PV a month.
- Evolution Services generates 25 PV and then 10 PV a month
- Evolution Wellness generates 15 PV per bottle purchased
- Evolution Experiences generates 40 PV annually
- Evolution Academy generates 40 PV for Star membership and 125 PV for VIP Plus membership
- Evolution Crypto – no information provided
- Evolution Home – no information provided
- Evolution Style – no information provided
- Evolution Gourmet – no information provided
Anything over 25 PV is carried over as qualification PV for the following month.
If an Evolution Network affiliate fails to purchase 25 PV worth of product in a month, they can use lost commissions to satisfy PV requirements for the following month (note that lost commissions cannot be recovered).
The MLM side of Evolution Network pays on recruitment of affiliates also paying 25 PV a month to qualify for commissions.
Evolution Network Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within Evolution Network’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Cadet – sign up as an Evolution Network affiliate and purchase 25 PV worth of product each month
- Pilot – maintain 25 PV a month, generate and maintain 50 GV a month and recruit and maintain two Cadets or higher
- Star Pilot – maintain 25 PV a month, generate and maintain 150 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Cadet and one Pilot or higher
- Lieutenant – purchase and maintain 30 PV a month, generate and maintain 300 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Pilot and one Star Pilot or higher
- Star Lieutenant – maintain 30 PV a month, generate and maintain 650 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Cadet, one Star Pilot and one Lieutenant or higher
- Captain – purchase and maintain 40 PV a month, generate and maintain 1800 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Pilot, one Lieutenant and one Star Lieutenant or higher
- Star Captain – purchase and maintain 60 PV a month, generate and maintain 6000 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Star Pilot, one Star Lieutenant and one Captain or higher
- Commander – purchase and maintain 80 PV a month, generate and maintain 15,000 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Lieutenant, one Captain and one Star Captain or higher
- Star Commander – purchase and maintain 100 PV a month, generate and maintain 50,000 GV a month and recruit and maintain one Star Lieutenant, one Star Captain and one Commander or higher
Evolution Network pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Evolution Network caps payable unilevel team levels at twelve.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of GV generated across the twelve unilevel team levels based on rank:
- Cadets earn 25% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 8% on level 2
- Pilots earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 6% on level 3
- Star Pilots earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2 and 6% on levels 3 and 4
- Lieutenants earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4 and 5% on level 5
- Star Lieutenants earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4 and 5% on levels 6 and 7
- Captains earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 6 and 7 and 4% on level 8
- Star Captains earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 6 and 7, 4% on levels 8 and 9
- Commanders earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 6 and 7, 4% on levels 8 and 9 and 3% on level 10
- Star Commanders earn 25% on level 1, 8% on level 2, 6% on levels 3 and 4, 5% on levels 6 and 7, 4% on levels 8 and 9 and 3% on levels 10 to 12
The Leadership Bonus is a matching bonus paid on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
The Leadership Bonus is paid using the same unilevel team residual commissions are paid with, capped at six levels:
- Pilots earn a 5% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Star Pilots earn a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Lieutenants earn a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 and 3
- Star Lieutenants and Captains earn a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 4
- Star Captains and Commanders earn a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 5
- Star Commanders earn a 5% match on level 1 and 4% on levels 2 to 6
Joining Evolution Network
Evolution Network affiliate membership appears to be free.
Full participation in the attached MLM opportunity requires at least one purchase a month (€35 to €292.56 EUR based on known pricing).
Evolution Network Conclusion
Evolution Network is a departure from the crypto Ponzi schemes Ruben Arcas typically launches. That said, it’s still a scam.
Evolution Network has products and services. The problem is retail sales isn’t part of Evolution Network’s business model.
Evolution Network’s products and services exist as forced purchases, without which affiliates can’t qualify for commissions.
Said commissions are earned on other affiliates also purchasing products, making Evolution Network a product-based pyramid scheme.
As with all MLM pyramid schemes, once recruitment slows down those at the bottom of the pyramid will stop their monthly purchase.
This will see those above them stop getting paid. Unless new victims are found, they too will eventually stop their monthly purchase.
Once enough affiliates stop their monthly purchase, Evolution Network collapses.
Math guarantees the majority of affiliates in pyramid schemes lose money.
Leave a Reply...