Creedbull Review: “2 Sigma AI” crypto trading bot Ponzi
Creedbull provides no ownership or executive information on its website.
Creedbull’s website domain (“creedbull.com”), was privately registered on November 29th, 2022.
While there’s no corporate address provided on Creedbull’s website, a fictional address in the US is provided in its marketing material:
Odd grammar choices and spelling mistakes suggest whoever is running Creedbull isn’t a native English speaker.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Creedbull has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Creedbull affiliate membership itself.
Creedbull’s Compensation Plan
Creedbull affiliates invest $2 or more on the promise of a daily return:
- invest $2 and receive 0.2% a day
- invest $4 and receive 0.4% a day
- invest $6 and receive 0.6% a day
- invest $8 and receive 0.8% a day
- invest $10 or more and receive 1% a day
Returns are paid until 400% is paid out, after which new investment is required to continue earning.
Note that Creedbull charges a 16% withdrawal fee.
Beyond these initial investment tiers, things get confusing as Creedbull then introduces “up to 12%” a day:
I believe these are additional investment tiers above $10. Not sure how they get 3% a day, unless you invest in all three levels under each TG-x tier.
Relative to the rest of Creedbull’s compensation plan, it’s important to note the TG-x tiers, as they determine commission and bonus rates.
Creedbull Affiliate Ranks
There are four affiliate ranks within Creedbull’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Trainee – personally recruit five TG-1 or higher tier affiliates
- Alfa – maintain five TG-1 or higher tier affiliates and have at least two TG-2 or higher tier affiliates in your downline
- Beta – personally recruit seven TG-1 or higher tier affiliates and have at least one TG-3 or higher tier affiliate in your downline
- Gama – personally recruit ten TG-1 or higher tier affiliates and have at least one TG-4 or higher tier affiliate in your downline
Creedbull affiliates earn a referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
- invest at the TG-1 tier and receive a 3% referral commission rate
- invest at the TG-2 tier and receive a 5% referral commission rate
- invest at the TG-3 tier and receive a 7% referral commission rate
- invest at the TG-4 tier and receive a 10% referral commission rate
Creedbull pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Creedbull pays residual commissions across nine unilevel team levels.
Residual commissions are paid as a percentage of daily returns earned across these nine levels as follows:
- generate $1000 in total downline investment and receive 40% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 25% on level 2
- generate $2000 in total downline investment and receive 40% on level 1, 25% on level 2 and 20% on level 3
- generate $3000 in total downline investment and receive 40% on level 1, 25% on level 2, 20% on level 3 and 15% on level 4
- generate $4000 in total downline investment and receive 40% on level 1, 25% on level 2, 20% on level 3, 15% on level 4 and 10% on level 5
- generate $5000 in total downline investment and receive 40% on level 1, 25% on level 2, 20% on level 3, 15% on level 4 and 10% on levels 5 and 6
- generate $6000 in total downline investment and receive 40% on level 1, 25% on level 2, 20% on level 3, 15% on level 4, 10% on levels 5 and 6 and 5% on levels 7 to 9
The Achiever’s Bonus is a weekly rank bonus that pays up to 400% of an affiliate’s invested funds:
- Trainees earn a 100% match on invested funds
- Alfas earn a 200% match on invested funds
- Betas earn a 300% match on invested funds
- Gamas earn a 400% match on invested funds
Creedbull affiliates qualify for the Appreciation Bonus by recruiting five TG-1 or higher tier affiliates.
Note recruited affiliates must invest equal to or more than the amount the recruiting affiliate has invested.
Once qualified for, the Appreciation Bonus covers a Creedbull affiliate’s next investment into the company.
The Appreciation Bonus can only be qualified for once. Any limits on the amount able to be invested through the Appreciation Bonus aren’t disclosed.
Creedbull affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum $2 investment.
Creedbull claims it’s the
World’s 1st 2Σ (Two Sigma) AI Enabled Technology Based On Monoline Platform.
None of that actually means anything.
In the absence of verifiable proof of trading of any kind, the only verifiable source of revenue entering Creedbull is new investment.
Attached to this is a pyramid scheme, paying commissions on recruitment of affiliate investors.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once Creedbull affiliate recruited dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Creedbull of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
Leave a Reply...