Affluence Network Review: Failed Golden Cash Ponzi reboot
Affluence Network, not to be confused with The Affluence Network, operates in the cryptocurrency MLM niche.
The company doesn’t provide any contact details on its website.
Heading up Affluence Network is Boris Smitski.
Smitski has a distinctly European accent however I’m having trouble placing it. It’s not as obvious as the eastern European accents we typically see with Boris CEOs.
In one Affluence Network marketing video, Smitski claims he’s ‘been working in the world of finance for the past fifteen years.’
In trying to verify this claim (which I couldn’t), I came across Golden Cash.
The ruse behind Golden Cash is an investment opportunity supposedly backed by jewelry stores in Turkey.
Curiously, Smitski is presented as Golden Cash’s “head of sales on forex”.
He’s also apparently an “American entrepreneur”:
From the accent alone this is quite obviously bullshit (along with the rest of the bio).
How do I know this?
Here’s a photo of “Boris Smitski” attending a “space love” themed event at Arma17, circa 2014:
Arma17 is a nightclub in Moscow, Russia.
Golden Cash’s business model was simple: invest $100 to $50,000 and collect a weekly ROI:
As to who’s really running Golden Cash, the company’s official Facebook page points to Ukraine.
As above, Golden Cash launched in late 2020. Alexa traffic charts to Golden Cash’s website suggest the Ponzi scheme collapsed a while back.
Now comes a Golden Cash reboot in the form of Affluence Network.
Same Russian/Ukrainian scammers and the same Russian actor playing CEO.
The only difference between Golden Cash and Affluence Network is the introduction of cryptocurrency.
Oh, and Smitski’s fictional corporate bio was also rewritten:
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Affluence Network’s Products
Affluence Network has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Affluence Network affiliate membership itself.
Affluence Network’s Compensation Plan
Affluence Networks invest in AFN tokens on the promise of annual returns.
- invest $100 to $1000 and receive 125% annually
- invest $1000 to $5000 and receive 130% annually
- invest $5000 to $10,000 and receive 140% annually
- invest $10,000 to $30,000 and receive 150% annually
- invest $30,000 to $100,000 and receive 160% annually
Note that the current internal AFN token value is not publicized on Affluence Network’s website.
The MLM side of Affluence Network sees affiliates paid to recruit new affiliate investors.
Affluence Network Affiliate Ranks
There are fifteen affiliate ranks within Affluence Network.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Manager – invest at least $100
- Silver Manager – maintain an active $100 investment and generate $3000 in downline investment volume
- Gold Manager – maintain an active $100 investment and generate $10,000 in downline investment
- Platinum Manager – invest $300 and generate $20,000 in downline investment volume
- Diamond Manager – invest $500 and generate $50,000 in downline investment volume
- Silver Director – invest $1000 and generate $100,000 in downline investment volume
- Gold Director – invest $2000 and generate $250,000 in downline investment volume
- Platinum Director – invest $4000 and generate $500,000 in downline investment volume
- Diamond Director – invest $6000 and generate $1,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Silver Ambassador – invest $10,000 and generate $2,500,000 in downline investment volume
- Gold Ambassador – invest $20,000 and generate $5,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Platinum Ambassador – invest $40,000 and generate $10,000,000 in downline investment volume
- Diamond Ambassador – invest $80,000 and generate $20,000,000 in downline investment volume
- VIP Partner – invest $100,000 and generate $50,000,000 in downline investment volume
- President – invest $150,000 and generate $100,000,000 in downline investment volume
Note that up to 30% of required downline volume can come from any one recruitment leg.
Direct Referral Commissions
Affluence Network pays a direct referral commission on funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Direct referral commission rates are determined by rank:
- Managers earn a 6% direct referral commission rate
- Silver Managers earn a 9% direct referral commission rate
- Gold Managers earn a 12% direct referral commission rate
- Platinum Managers earn a 15% direct referral commission rate
- Diamond Managers earn an 18% direct referral commission rate
- Silver Directors earn a 21% direct referral commission rate
- Gold Directors earn a 23% direct referral commission rate
- Platinum Directors earn a 25% direct referral commission rate
- Diamond Directors earn a 27% direct referral commission rate
- Silver Ambassadors earn a 29% direct referral commission rate
- Gold Ambassadors earn a 31% direct referral commission rate
- Platinum Ambassadors earn a 32.5% direct referral commission rate
- Diamond Ambassadors earn a 34% direct referral commission rate
- VIP Partners earn a 35.5% direct referral commission rate
- Presidents earn a 37% direct referral commission rate
Affluence Network pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Residual commissions are paid as the difference between Direct Commissions tied to rank.
That is to say 37% is paid out on every investment made within the unilevel team.
The affiliate who did the recruiting is paid their rank percentage. If they are not a President (37% rate), the difference between what they are paid and 37% is passed upline.
E.g. you are a Gold Ambassador and you recruit a new Affluence Network affiliate.
You are paid your 31%, leaving 6% to be paid upline.
The system searched upline via the unilevel team for a Platinum Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate.
Let’s say a VIP Partner is found first. They receive 4.5% (their rate 35.5% minus 31% paid to you).
This leaves 1.5% to be paid to the first upline President affiliate found.
In this manner it is potentially possible to receive passed up commissions from anywhere in your unilevel team.
Note that President ranked affiliates are always either paid 37% on direct recruitment (nothing is passed up), or the full outstanding percentage left over.
Joining Affluence Network
Affluence Network affiliate membership appears to be tied to an initial $100 to $100,000 investment in AFR tokens.
With their Golden Cash Ponzi scheme having collapsed, the scammers behind it are back for another crack with crypto.
That’s literally all Affluence Network is.
AFT is a shit token created on the Binance Smart Chain (think ERC-20 and ethereum).
Binance Smart Chain tokens can be set up in a few minutes at little to no cost.
From there it’s the same old MLM Ponzi shitcoin story. You invest in worthless tokens, something something pump price, scammers cash out, sorry for your loss.
Returns, being paid in AFR tokens, are by nature baloney.
You’re not actually paid until you cash out – and that’s limited by company-wide investment.
When the time comes to exit-scam, Affluence Network will simply shut down or the public exchange exit-scam will be initiated.
The former is preferred by Russian/Ukrainian scammers as it lets them set about planning and launching another Boris CEO Ponzi.
The latter is more drawn out. AFR token will be listed on some dodgy public exchange. The value will pump due to marketing hype, scammers cash out and the majority of investors are left holding the bag.
Either way, Ponzi math is Ponzi math – unless you’re running the show or got in early and recruited a bunch of saps, you’re going to lose your money.