1000 Expert Review: $3B dollar mining company you’ve never heard of
1000 Expert name Marinete Luiza Oro as President of the company.
Among other things, official 1000 Expert marketing material credits Oro with an LLM in International Law and claims she is a “guidelines deputy chairman of the organization to combat laundering money (American Bar Association)”.
I’d never heard of the organization, so out of curiosity I punched in Oro’s money deputy chairman title into Google. Nothing came up.
Possibly due to language-barriers, I was unable to put together an MLM history on Oro.
According to the 1000 Expert marketing material I did find;
Dr. Marinete Luiza Oro, together with Dr. Elcio Gomes, pioneers in the gold mining market in South America, decided o [sic] expand to other continents.
Thus forming the United States Gold Corporation.
The document claims United States Gold Corporation has been around since 2010,
in accordance with the laws of the United States of America.
With a request to be a publicly-held company with the SEC, dedicated to mining, mainly for gold and diamonds.
A search of the SEC’s Edgar database meanwhile turns up nothing for “United States Gold Corporation”, “USG Gold” or “United Gold Corporation” (all three are referenced in 1000 Expert marketing material).
There is an entry for “USG Corp”, however this is an unrelated Delaware corporation that manufactures “concrete gypsum plaster products”.
A United States Gold Corp website exists and seems to corroborate the Oro and Gomes partnership story 1000 Expert is pushing.
A residential address in Florida is provided as a corporate address for United States Gold Corp provided on its website.
The United States Gold Corp website (“unitedstatesgoldcorp.com”) was registered on the 17th of December, 2013.
Bruno Knopik is listed as the owner, with an address in Paran, Brazil also provided.
Who Bruno Knopic is in relation to United States Gold Corp and/or 1000 Expert is unclear.
The 1000 Expert website itself (“1000expert.com”) was only recently anonymously registered on February 15th, 2017.
Alexa currently estimate that 90% of traffic to the 1000 Expert website originates out of Japan.
Read on for a full review of the 1000 Expert MLM opportunity.
1000 Expert Products
1000 Expert has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market 1000 Expert affiliate membership itself.
The 1000 Expert Compensation Plan
1000 Expert affiliates invest in packs on the promise of a “guaranteed profit” monthly ROI.
- Reserve Pack – invest $50 and receive $50 a month
- EA 250 Pack – invest $250 and receive $100 a month
- EA 500 Pack – invest $500 and receive $200 a month
- EA 1000 Pack – invest $1000 and receive $200 a month
- EA Pro 2000 Pack – invest $2000 and receive $400 a month
- EA Smart Expert 5000 Pack – invest $5000 and receive $1000 a month
- EA Smart Genius Pack – invest $10,000 and receive $2000 a month
Recruitment commissions are paid directly and residually via unilevel and binary compensation structures.
Direct Recruitment Commission
1000 Expert affiliates earn a direct recruitment commission when they recruit affiliates who invest.
How much of a commission is paid out is determined by how much the recruiting 1000 Expert affiliate invested:
- EA 250 to EA 1000 Pack – 10%
- EA Expert and EA Pro Pack – 12%
- EA Genius Pack – 15%
Residual Recruitment Commissions (unilevel)
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
1000 Expert cap payable unilevel levels at nine, with commissions paid out as a percentage of funds invested by unilevel team affiliates.
How many unilevel levels a 1000 Expert affiliate can earn on is determined by how much they’ve invested:
- EA 250 – 5% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 3% on level 2
- EA 500 – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3 and 2% on level 4
- EA 1000 – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
- EA Pro – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 7
- EA Expert – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 8
- EA Genius – 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 to 9
Residual Recruitment Commissions (binary)
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Each 1000 Expert affiliate investment pack generates a specific number of points:
- Reserve Pack – 10 points
- EA 250 Pack – 60 points
- EA 500 Pack – 120 points
- EA 1000 Pack – 250 points
- EA Pro 2000 Pack – 500 points
- EA Smart Expert 5000 Pack – 1500 points
- EA Smart Genius Pack – 4000 points
As new 1000 Expert affiliates are recruited and placed into a binary team, their investments generate points.
At the end of each day 1000 Expert tally up generated points on both sides of the binary team.
Based on how much they’ve invested, a 1000 Expert affiliate is paid a percentage of matched points as follows:
- EA 250 – 20% (capped at $1000 a day)
- EA 500 – 30% (capped at $2500 a day)
- EA 1000 – 40% (capped at $6000 a day)
- EA Pro 2000 – 50% (capped at $14,000 a day)
- EA Smart Expert 5000 – 55% (capped at 45,000 a day)
- EA Smart Genius – 60% (capped at $100,000 a day)
ROI Residual Commissions
1000 Expert pay affiliates a monthly residual commission based on a percentage of ROI payouts their unilevel team has received.
- EA 250 Pack – 10% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) and 7% on levels 2 and 3
- EA 500 Pack – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3 and 6% on level 4
- EA 1000 and EA Pro – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6 and 3% on level 7
- EA Expert – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on level 8
- EA Genius – 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5, 4% on level 6, 3% on level 7 and 2% on levels 8 and 9
Rank Achievement Bonus
1000 Expert affiliates receive the following Rank Achievement Bonuses, based on accumulated points generated on their weaker binary side:
- Ruby (generate 3000 weaker binary side points) – receive an Invicta watch ($300 value)
- Emerald (generate 7000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Samsung S7 or iPhone 7
- Sapphire (generate 20,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a “cruise with accompanying leaving Miami [sic]”
- Diamond (generate 100,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a “journey with accompanying” [sic]
- Blue Diamond (generate 200,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Honda Fit car
- Purple Diamond (generate 350,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Honda HRV car
- Black Diamond (generate 500,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a Mercedes 180 car
- Imperial Black Diamond (generate 1,000,000 weaker binary side points) – receive a BMW X6 car
Joining 1000 Expert
1000 Expert affiliate membership is tied to investment in one of six offered packs:
- Reserve Pack – $50 (no MLM commissions)
- EA 250 Pack – $250
- EA 500 Pack – $500
- EA 1000 Pack – $1000
- EA Pro 2000 Pack – $2000
- EA Smart Expert 5000 Pack – $5000
- EA Smart Genius Pack – $10,000
The primary difference between the packs is income potential via the 1000 Expert compensation plan.
Note that all investment and ROI and commission payouts in 1000 Expert are made in bitcoin.
There’s not a lot about 1000 Expert’s company claims that’s all that believable.
The company blatantly lies about having an SEC registration in their marketing materials, and then goes on to claim its ‘the holder of several mineral rights (in) Brazil and abroad‘.
Naturally no proof of 1000 Expert or United States Gold Corporation having any mineral rights anywhere is provided.
All you’ll find are low quality videos of Elcio Gomes (Vice-President of United Gold Corporation) speaking in front of a pile of rubble and from inside what appears to be a shipping container.
As Gomes speaks, stock footage related to gold mining plays in the background.
Despite nothing adding up so far, on their website United States Gold Corp claims it
begins its activities with an initial capital of 3.5 billion dollars, fully backed by solid and real assets, that is, mineral reserves, with the expectation of reaching the short term the reserve for more than 12 billion dollars.
Yet the same website also advises the company’s
goal over the next three years is to discover, acquire and engage in full-scale mining operations in South America, North America and Africa.
So no mining operations but somehow they’ve got $3.5 billion sitting in their coffers?
And even if we indulge them and take 1000 Expert and United States Gold Corporation having $3 billion dollars at face value, why then are they wasting their time with an unregistered securities Ponzi offering?
1000 Expert’s business model combines pyramid recruitment and Ponzi fraud.
The only verifiable source of revenue entering 1000 Expert is affiliate investment, the use of which to pay “guaranteed” monthly ROIs makes it a Ponzi scheme.
Recruitment commissions paid out on initial investment and monthly ROI payouts adds an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.
As with all such scams, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too does new revenue entering the company.
This will see 1000 Expert unable to meet its ROI obligations, prompting a collapse.
Owing to the math behind Ponzi and pyramid schemes, this collapse translates into the majority of 1000 Expert affiliates losing money.
1000 Expert’s use of bitcoin as a vehicle to scam people through means victim fund recovery prospects are slim to none.