GladiaCoin Review: 90 day bitcoin doubler with binary recruitment
There is no information on the GladiaCoin website indicating who owns or runs the business.
The GladiaCoin website domain (“gladiacoin.com”) was privately registered on November 26th, 2016.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The GladiaCoin Product Line
GladiaCoin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market GladiaCoin affiliate membership itself.
The GladiaCoin Compensation Plan
The GladiaCoin compensation plan sees affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of an advertised 90 day 200% ROI.
All but the lowest offered GladiaCoin offered investment plan pays this out:
- Spartacus 1 – invest 0.05 BTC and receive ??? after 90 days (the GladiaCoin website does not disclose how much the Spartacus 1 plan pays out)
- Spartacus 2 – invest 0.1 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- Spartacus 3 – invest 0.3 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- Spartacus 4 – invest 0.5 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- Spartacus 5 – invest 1 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- Spartacus 6 – invest 2 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
- Spartacus 7 – invest 4 BTC and receive 200% back in 90 days
Residual commissions in GladiaCoin are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels o the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each day GladiaCoin tallies up investment volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid a percentage of matched investment volume, that being all volume from the weaker binary side.
How much of a percentage is paid out is determined by how much a GladiaCoin affiliate has invested:
- Spartacus 1 – 5% commission, capped at 0.1 BTC a day and/or 3 BTC a month
- Spartacus 2 – 6% commission, capped at 0.2 BTC a day and/or 6 BTC a month
- Spartacus 3 – 7% commission, capped at 0.6 BTC a day and/or 18 BTC a month
- Spartacus 4 – 9% commission, capped at 1 BTC a day and/or 30 BTC a month
- Spartacus 5 – 11% commission, capped at 2 BTC a day and/or 60 BTC a month
- Spartacus 6 – 13% commission, capped at 4 BTC a day and/or 120 BTC a month
- Spartacus 7 – 15% commission, capped at 8 BTC a day and/or 240 BTC a month
GladiaCoin affiliate membership is tied to an investment of between 0.05 and 4 BTC.
The more an affiliate invests the higher their income potential via the GladiaCoin compensation plan.
The ruse behind GladiaCoin’s 200% ROIs is “bitcoin trading operations”. GladiaCoin claim to purchase bitcoin from one exchange and sell it on another.
As is typical of cryptocurrency Ponzi schemes, no specific details are provided.
Needless to say GladiaCoin’s ruse fails the Ponzi logic test on two fronts.
The first is that bitcoin exchanges aren’t stupid. You’re not buying on one exchange and selling on another to the tune of 200% every 90 days.
Yet that’s exactly what GladiaCoin claim to be doing.
In reality they’d have to be generating over 200%, as binary commissions eat into invested funds.
Secondly, even if we assume a 200% 90 day ROI is possible simply by playing bitcoin exchanges against eachother, if this was possible why would GladiaCoin’s anonymous owners be running an income opportunity?
Take out a small loan, convert it into bitcoin and at 200% every 90 days it wouldn’t be long before you’d have a small fortune.
The reality is that GladiaCoin are simply using newly invested funds to pay off existing investors, sans whatever they pay out in binary (recruitment) commissions.
Alexa traffic estimates suggest GladiaCoin launched around mid-December. That places initial investment ROIs due mid March.
Once initially invested funds are exhausted it is unlikely that GladiaCoin will survive a second round of ROI payouts.
With the exception of those who joined back in December, the majority of GladiaCoin affiliates are otherwise destined to lose money.