Zallevo Review: Nutritional supplements + weight loss
Zallevo operates in the nutritional supplement MLM niche. The company provides a corporate address in Utah on its website.
Zallevo provides no ownership or corporate information on its website. To get that information you need to turn to the Zallevo’s marketing documentation.
This reveals Brandon Broadwater cited as Zallevo’s founder and CEO.
On Twitter Broadwater pitches himself as
founder of the MPW Movement, HealthSync Global, a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Company, and over a dozen more successful ventures.
HealthSync Global was rebranded as Zallevo in September 2020.
“We’ve done something we can all be proud of,” said Founder and CEO Brandon Broadwater.
“At Zallevo, people will experience results with our innovative formulations, find a rewarding business opportunity, build their legacy, and become a part of a purpose-driven community that is doing something bigger than themselves.”
I couldn’t find a concrete reason for HealthSync Global rebranding.
On LinkedIn Broadwater claims to have founded HealthSync Global in January 2015.
The company held a “Global Official Launch” in May 2019. Not sure what the story is there.
Broadwater doesn’t appear to have a digital footprint prior to 2015.
Read on for a full review of Zallevo’s MLM opportunity.
Zallevo markets a range of nutritional supplements targeting health and fitness.
- Collagen 300 – ” supports skin, hair and nails through collagen and elastin synthesis but supports joints, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage”, retails at $109.95 for a 4.23 oz pouch (120g)
- Ultra 30 Whey (Chocolate, Vanilla) – “grass-Fed New Zealand Whey Protein Isolate”, retails at $67.95 for a 33.33 oz pouch (945 g)
- Ultra 30 Plant (Chocolate, Vanilla) – “plant-based full spectrum meal”, retails at $67.95 for a 34.92 oz pouch (990 g)
- eVibe – “all-natural energy boost”, retails at $42.95 for a 3.9 oz pouch (111 g)
- Burn Mode – “powerful weight loss and cell regeneration support”, retails at $45.95 for a 3.9 oz pouch (111 g)
- Fortitude 85 – “a natural and effective way to support your body’s ability to manage physical, mental, and environmental stress”, retails at $51.95 for 120 veggie caps
- Biome Sync Daily – “give your gut what it needs to thrive”, retails at $63.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules
- Biome Sync Trim – “give your body what it needs to thrive with this superb probiotic blend”, retails at $74.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules
A Zallevo shaker bottle is additionally available for $14.95.
Zallevo also bundles their products into “collections”:
These range in price from $230 to $1200.
Zallevo’s Compensation Plan
Zallevo’s compensation plan emphasizes retail customer autoship commissions.
Base retail commissions are also paid out, with residual commissions calculated via a unilevel team.
Additional performance and rank-based bonuses are also available.
Zallevo Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within Zallevo’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Mentor – sign up as a Zallevo affiliate and generate and maintain 200 PV and 500 GV a month (max 250 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Premier Mentor – generate and maintain 300 PV and 800 GV a month (max 400 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Elite Mentor – generate and maintain 400 PV and 1200 GV a month (max 600 GV from any one unilevel leg)
- Silver Leader – generate and maintain 500 PV and 2000 GV a month (max 1000 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain two Mentors
- Gold Leader – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 3500 GV a month (max 1750 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain two Elite Mentors
- Platinum Leader – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 7000 GV a month (max 3500 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain two Silver Leaders
- Servant Leader 1 Star – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 15,000 GV a month (max 7500 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain three Gold Leaders
- Servant Leader 2 Star – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 30,000 GV a month (max 15,000 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain two Gold Leaders and one Platinum Leader
- Servant Leader 3 Star – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 60,000 GV a month (max 30,000 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain three Platinum Leaders
- Servant Leader 4 Star – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 120,000 GV a month (max 60,000 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain three Platinum Leaders and one Servant Leader 1 Star
- Servant Leader 5 Star – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 240,000 GV a month (max 120,000 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain three Platinum Leaders and two Servant Leader 2 Stars
- Valiant Servant Leader – maintain 500 PV a month, generate and maintain 600,000 GV a month (max 300,000 GV from any one unilevel leg), and recruit and maintain three Platinum Leaders and two Servant Leader 3 Stars
PV stands for “Personal Volume”. PV is sales volume generated by retail orders and an affiliate’s own purchases.
GV stands for “Group Volume”. GV is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
Zallevo pays retail commissions both on single orders and autoship.
Single order retail commissions appear to be 4% to 10%, based on rank:
- Mentors receive a 4% retail single-order commission rate
- Premier Mentors receive a 6% retail single-order commission rate
- Elite Mentors receive an 8% retail single-order commission rate
- Silver Leaders receive a 9% retail single-order commission rate
- Gold Leaders and higher receive a 10% retail single-order commission rate
Retail autoship orders are paid between 10% to 25%, depending on total monthly retail autoship volume:
- generate 200 PV in monthly retail autoship volume and receive a 10% retail autoship commission rate
- generate 500 PV in monthly retail autoship volume and receive a 15% retail autoship commission rate
- generate 1000 PV in monthly retail autoship volume and receive a 20% retail autoship commission rate
- generate 1500 PV in monthly retail autoship volume and receive a 25% retail autoship commission rate
Zallevo pays residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Zallevo caps payable unilevel team levels at seven.
Residual commissions are paid on sales volume generated across these seven levels based on rank:
- Mentors earn 4% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Premier Mentors earn 6% on level 1
- Elite Mentors earn 8% on level 1 and 3% on level 2
- Silver Leaders earn 9% on level 1 and 4% on level 2
- Gold Leaders earn 10% on level 1, 5% on level 2 and 3% on level 3
- Platinum Leaders earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 4% on level 3 and 2% on level 4
- Servant Leader 1 Stars earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4 and 2% on level 5
- Servant Leader 2 Stars earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5 and 2% on level 6
- Servant Leader 3 Stars and higher earn 10% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on levels 4 and 5 and 3% on levels 6 and 7
The Infinity Bonus allows a Zallevo affiliate to earn beyond level 8 of their unilevel team.
- Servant Leader 4 Stars earn a 0.5% Infinity Bonus
- Servant Leader 5 Stars earn a 0.75% Infinity Bonus
- Valiant Servant Leaders earn a 1% Infinity Bonus
The Infinity Bonus is paid on all unilevel team sales volume generated on level 8 and deeper.
Fast Start Bonus
The Fast Start Bonus pays an additional 10% on first orders made by newly referred retail autoship customers and recruited affiliates.
The Fast Start Bonus is paid on qualified sales volume generated across levels 1 and 2 of the unilevel team.
Check Match Bonus
The Check Match Bonus is a generational bonus paid as a percentage of residual commissions and the Infinity and Fast Start Bonuses.
Zallevo defines a generation within the unilevel team when a Platinum Leader or higher is found in the leg.
This ranked affiliate caps off the first generation for that leg, with the second beginning immediately after.
If a second Platinum Leader is found deeper in the leg, they cap off the second generation for that leg. The third generation begins after them.
If no such affiliate exists, the second generation runs the full depth of the leg.
Using this generational structure, the Check Match Bonus paid a match on up to six generations per unilevel team leg:
- Servant Leader 1 Stars earn a 5% Check Match Bonus on up to one generation per unilevel leg
- Servant Leader 2 Stars earn a 10% Check Match Bonus on up to two generations per unilevel leg
- Servant Leader 3 Stars earn a 12% Check Match Bonus on up to three generations per unilevel leg
- Servant Leader 4 Stars earn a 14% Check Match Bonus on up to four generations per unilevel leg
- Servant Leader 5 Stars earn a 15% Check Match Bonus on up to five generations per unilevel leg
- Valiant Servant Leaders earn a 15% Check Match Bonus on up to six generations per unilevel leg
Fast Advancement Bonus
The Fast Advancement Bonus is a rank-based timed bonus.
The Fast Advancement Bonus time period is the month a new affiliate joins, plus the next three consecutive months.
If an affiliate ranks at Mentor, Premier Mentor and/or Elite Mentor within the time period, they receive the following one-time Fast Advancement Bonus:
- qualify at Mentor and receive a $50 Fast Advancement Bonus
- qualify at Premier Mentor and receive a $100 Fast Advancement Bonus
- qualify at Elite Mentor and receive a $200 Fast Advancement Bonus
Note that a Zallevo affiliate is only paid on the highest Fast Advancement Bonus tier they qualify for.
Platinum Arrival Bonus
The Platinum Arrival Bonus pays $500 when an affiliate qualifies at Platinum Leader.
$500 is also paid upline to the first Platinum Leader or higher ranked affiliate.
Zallevo affiliate membership is $39.95 annually.
HealthSync Global isn’t a particularly catchy company name.
I could be wrong but I get the sense HealthSync Global was rebranded to Zallevo because it’s more marketable.
According to Zallevo’s own marketing material, Zallevo is
derived from the Latin words “Allevo” and “Zenith” which have a combined meaning of:
1. The time in one’s life of greatest power and success.
2. To elevate, to rise up, to uplift and enhance.
3. To elevate people to their highest potential.
Whether Zallevo is any more interesting than HealthSync Global is subjective, but it brings us to Zallevo’s weakest point: it’s products.
Nothing really stood out to me. You’ve got a protein powder offering, weight loss and some general health supplements.
In Zallevo’s marketing material Brandon Broadwater states;
Zallevo’s master formulations are custom-designed to achieve exceptional results.
But is that enough to make me buy exclusively from Zallevo?
Powdered protein and nutritional supplements are highly competitive niches. To me a bland offering isn’t enough to cut it. Be it pricing or the formulation itself, you need to have a competitive edge.
And when it comes to products, I’m not seeing that with Zallevo.
Speaking of Broadwater, adding corporate information to Zallevo’s website wouldn’t go astray. Zallevo’s offsite marketing material is doing too much of the heavy lifting, make this information more readily accessible.
Moving onto the compensation plan, Zallevo doesn’t have retail volume requirements but does focus on retail autoship volume.
The residual 30% bonus on retail autoship volume is nice but you do have to qualify.
Zallevo also encourages retail autoship with product credits (aimed to be put towards an affiliate’s own autoship order):
Get Three Qualified VIP’s & Get Your Products Free! You get up to $150 in Monthly Product Credit.
Three & Free is paid as a product credit and must be redeemed within two months following the month the credit was earned.
One quirk I did find in relation to PV was Zallevo’s definition:
Personal Volume (PV) = Wellness Partner’s personal purchase volume in a commission month.
This suggests that retail volume (excluding autoship) doesn’t count. That’d be a shame if true.
Note that Zallevo refers to retail autoship as “VIP Volume”, which I’ve ignored to keep things simple. It’s included in rank qualification criteria but I’ve just grouped it in with PV.
Zallevo’s 200 PV minimum monthly requirement is a bit steep. And this only increases each rank.
The good news is high PV requirements allow prospective Zallevo affiliates to easily ascertain how their potential upline is running their business.
At 200 PV just to get started, you’d want to see either 200 PV or at the least 100 PV in retail volume each month.
If your potential Zallevo affiliate is just buying 200 PV worth of product each month, and recruiting others who do the same, that’d qualify as a pyramid scheme.
On that note I think Zallevo’s bundle packs could also be reworked.
You have what it takes to reach your health goals. Sweeten the experience by sharing it with a partner.
The Ultimate Duo Collection has everything the two of you will need to enhance your Zallevo experience and reach your goals together.
The Ultimate Duo Collection is the $1200 pack.
Nobody is legitimately buying $1200 worth of supplements in one go as a consumer, even for two people.
If you’re interested in Zallevo’s products, I’d strongly recommend comparing what else is out there. Both with respect to ingredients and price.
Maybe pick up one of the cheaper collections to get a feel for Zallevo’s products as an affiliate (as a retail customer), and go from there.
Signing up as a Zallevo affiliate isn’t much but watch out for pressure to purchase one of the more expensive collection bundles.