TS-Life Review: Nutrition with CBD personal care
TS-Life launched in September 2018. The company operates in the personal care, nutritional supplement and weight loss MLM niches.
On its website TS-Life claims to “operate in 6 global markets across Europe and America”.
Heading up TS-Life are co-owners Caius Hale (CEO) and Jade Coyle (Corporate Response Manager).
Prior to launching TS-Life, Hale and Coyle were distributors at Vida Divina.
In the lead up to Ts-Life’s launch, Hale appears to have aired some grievances with Vida Divina:
Read on for a full review of TS-Life’s MLM opportunity.
TS-Life’s flagship supplement is Supanova.
TS-Life’s Supanova is a unique liquid blend of herbs and natural ingredients
Supanova’s formula makes this a wonderful supplement for any daily body program.
Supanova retails at £18.25 GBP for a 250 ml bottle.
Other nutritional and weight loss products featured on TS-Life’s website include:
- Volt – “vegetarian capsules packed full of high ratio natural ingredients – with no added or synthetic caffeine”, retails at £44.95 GBP a box (capsule amount not specified)
- Zeto – “night assist” weight loss keto capsule, retails at £44.99 GBP a box (capsule amount not specified)
- Zone – “take in the morning to optimize your brain and focus”, retails at £44.99 a box (capsule amount not specified)
- D-Lite – “vegan meal replacement”, retails at £69.99 GBP for a four pack of seven sachets (28 day supply)
- C-Raze – “instant coffee fully loaded and packed with additional ingredients”, retails at $59.99 for a four pack of seven sachets (28 day supply)
Note that C-Raze only came up when I had US set to my store location. I wasn’t able to get UK pricing because “this item is not available in the selected country”.
TS-Life’s personal care range is “infused with CBD”.
- Glo – “rare powerful plant extracts infused and amplified with our trademark CBD”, retails at £47.99 for a 30ml bottle
- Ultim+ – “hydrate, restore and protect your skin with CBD infused moisturizing cream”, retails at £49.99 for a 50 ml tub
- Vital Eyes – “CBD enriched gentle eye contour serum”, retails at £47.99 for a 30 ml bottle
- Illumen – “removes dead skin cells and revitalizes your skin”, retails at £29.99 GBP for a 50 ml bottle
- Crystal – “CBD enriched anti-blemish purifying cleansing gel”, retails at £19.49 GBP for a 100 ml bottle
TS-Life’s personal care range is also available in a £144.99 GBP “Ultimate Skin Transformation” bundle.
TS-Life claims their products are manufactured by “the finest European product formulators”.
Sourcing of ingredients and high level, often rare, botanicals, is done ethically and carefully. Each one undergoes safety assessments before inclusion.
Of course we are free from Animal Testing, GMO, Phthalates, PEG’s, as well as many other known nasty constituents.
TS-Life’s Compensation Plan
TS-Life’s compensation plan combines retail and recruitment commissions.
Residual commissions are paid out via a binary team, with a matching bonus on downline earnings.
MLM Commission Qualification
To qualify for MLM commissions a TS-Life affiliate must generate and maintain 60 PV a month.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by sales to retail customers and an affiliate’s own purchases.
TS-Life Affiliate Ranks
There are fifteen affiliate ranks within TS-Life’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- New Star – sign up as a TS-Life affiliate
- Bright Star – generate and maintain 60 PV a month and recruit two and maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Director – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria and generate 500 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 3K Director – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria and generate 1500 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 6K Executive – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria and generate 3000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 10K Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria and generate 5000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 20K Double Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain one 6K Executive and generate 10,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 30K Triple Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain two 6K Executives and generate 15,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 60K Ruby Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 6K Executives and generate 30,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 100K Double Ruby Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 10K Diamonds and generate 50,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 200K Triple Ruby Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 20K Diamonds and generate 100,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 300K Royal Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 30K Triple Diamonds and generate 150,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 600K Double Royal Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 60K Ruby Diamonds and generate 300,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 1MIL Imperial Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 100K Double Ruby Diamonds and generate 500,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
- 2MIL Black Imperial Diamond – maintain Bright Star qualification criteria, recruit and maintain three 200K Triple Ruby Diamonds and generate 1,000,000 GV in monthly weaker binary team leg volume
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate and their downline.
TS-Life pays commissions on product sales to retail customers.
Retail commissions are paid out as 50% of generated sales volume (approx 75% of retail pricing).
TS-Life affiliates receive a 40% commission upon recruiting a new affiliate who signs up with a product pack.
A 10% matching bonus is paid on recruitment commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
TS-Life pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of each month TS-Life tallies up new sales volume on both sides of the binary team.
Affiliates are paid 10% to 20% of sales volume generated on their weaker binary team side.
- Bright Stars and Directors receive a 10% residual commission rate
- 3K Directors receive an 11% residual commission rate
- 6K Executives receive a 12% residual commission rate
- 10K Diamonds receive a 13% residual commission rate
- 20K Double Diamonds receive a 14% residual commission rate
- 30K Triple Diamonds receive a 15% residual commission rate
- 60K Ruby Diamonds receive a 16% residual commission rate
- 100K Double Ruby Diamonds receive a 17% residual commission rate
- 200K Triple Ruby Diamonds receive an 18% residual commission rate
- 300K Royal Diamonds receive a 19% residual commission rate
- 600K Double Royal Diamonds receive a 20% residual commission rate
Once paid out on, volume is matched against the stronger binary team side and flushed.
Any leftover volume on the stronger binary team side carries over.
From the Director rank, a £60 GBP “Stretch Bonus” is paid monthly on top of residual commissions.
Note that to qualify for residual commissions, a TS-Life affiliate must be MLM commission qualified and recruit two affiliates who are both MLM commission qualified (see above).
TS-Life pays a Matching Bonus on residual commissions earned by downline affiliates.
The Matching Bonus is paid down two levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- 3K Directors receive a 30% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- 6K Executives receive a 30% match on level 1 and 5% on level 2
- 10K Diamonds receive a 30% match on level 1 and 10% on level 2
- 20K Double Diamonds receive a 40% match on level 1 and 15% on level 2
- 30K Triple Diamonds receive a 40% match on level 1 and 20% on level 2
- 60K Ruby Diamonds receive a 40% match on level 1 and 25% on level 2
- 100K Double Ruby Diamonds receive a 40% match on level 1 and 30% on level 2
- 200K Triple Ruby Diamonds receive a 50% match on level 1 and 35% on level 2
- 300K Royal Diamonds receive a 50% match on level 1 and 40% on level 2
- 600K Double Royal Diamonds receive a 50% match on level 1 and 45% on level 2
- 1MIL Imperial Diamonds receive a 50% match on levels 1 and 2
- 2MIL Imperial Diamonds receive a 55% match on level 1 and 50% on level 2
TS-Life affiliate membership costs are not disclosed on its website. This includes affiliate products packs referenced in TS-Life’s compensation plan.
In my own research I came across references to a distributor fee, however I was unable to find any official documentation.
Vida Divina was a Total Life Changes spinoff, founded by TLC’s former Master Distributor.
Both companies had recruitment focus problems over retail sales. Vida Divina also had a disturbing “products cured my cancer” foundation.
I wasn’t able to get to the bottom of why Caius Hale and Jade Coyle left Vida Divina.
As above though they were pretty high up. And from the tone of what I’ve seen it appears there is/was bad blood.
On the product side of things TS-Life’s nutrition and weight loss range has some overlap with Vida Divina. Vida Divina’s range however is much more aligned with TLC than TS-Life.
Neither TLC or Vida Divina have a CBD personal care range, so that’s a differentiating factor. Note however that CBD anything is pretty saturated in the MLM space, so do your research on price comparison.
Moving onto compensation, TS-Life is much more milder in its approach to recruitment over retail. Retail commissions are open to all but there are no retail volume requirements.
This means it’s possible for a TS-Life affiliate to sign up, self-purchase qualify and recruit others who do the same.
The good news is establishing whether your potential TS-Life upline is running their business this way is easy.
Every TS-Life affiliate has to generate 60 PV a month. Internal purchases are fine but you want to make sure your potential upline is selling at least 60 PV of products to retail customers every month.
Ask to see receipts if possible to confirm.
If 60 PV in retail sales isn’t being achieved, or there’s no retail at all, that affiliate is running their TS-Life business as a pyramid scheme.
For obvious reasons, that’s not sustainable in the long-term.
One last thing I want to touch on is that although TS-Life might be available in “six global markets”, they seem to be having some serious supply issues.
TS-Life is based out of Northern Ireland and so defaults to the UK and GBP. I don’t have a problem with this but wanted to run with USD seeing as that’s what most of our reviews are written with.
TS-Life has a US option on their storefront but when clicking through products from their website, everything comes up as:
This item is not available in the selected country.
Navigating the storefront whilst keeping USA as the location reveals some products are available, while others are low or out of stock.
Also it was only through this process (navigating the storefront myself) that I came across C-Raze. This product line doesn’t appear on TS-Life’s website for some reason.
No idea what’s going on there but it gives the impression TS-Life is limited in certain markets.
Update 18th April 2023 – TS-Life was shutdown without warning in early 2022. The company was rebooted as Reminiscience in October 2022.