Trade Coin Club Review: Cryptocurrency exchange Ponzi ROIs
There is no information on the Trade Coin Club website indicating who owns or runs the business.
Infact, at the time of publication the Trade Coin Club website was nothing more than a placeholder for the company’s logo.
The Trade Coin Club website domain (“tradecoinclub.com”) was privately registered on August 2nd, 2016.
Alexa currently estimate that the two largest sources of traffic to the Trade Coin Club website are the US (22%) and Brazil (18%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
The Trade Coin Club Product Line
Trade Coin Club has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Trade Coin Club affiliate membership itself.
The Trade Coin Club Compensation Plan
The Trade Coin Club compensation plan sees affiliates invest bitcoin on the promise of an advertised daily ROI:
- Apprentice – invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC and receive a 0.35% daily ROI for 8 months
- Trader – invest 1 to 4.99 BTC and receive a 0.4% daily ROI for 12 months
- Senior Trader – invest 5 BTC or more and receive a 0.45% daily ROI for 12 months
Every four months each Trade Coin Club affiliate must pay a 25% fee on ROIs paid out.
Referral commissions in Trade Coin Club are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Trade Coin Club cap payable unilevel levels at eight, with affiliates paid a percentage of funds invested by their unilevel team as follows:
- Apprentice – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Senior Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
Residual commissions in Trade Coin Club are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
Both binary sides start off with one position. Once filled, a second level is generated by splitting each of the two binary positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
At the end of each day new investment volume is tallied up on both sides of the binary team.
A Trade Coin Club affiliate is paid a percentage of funds invested on their weaker binary side.
How much of a percentage they are paid is determined by their Trade Coin Club affiliate rank:
- Apprentice – 8% (capped at 2 BTC a day)
- Trader – 9% (capped at 10 BTC a day)
- Senior Trader – 10% (capped at 15 BTC a day)
In addition to investment volume, each Trade Coin Club affiliate must also pay a monthly fee:
- Apprentice – 0.015 BTC
- Trader 0.03 BTC
- Senior Trader – 0.045 BTC
These fees are used to pay recruitment commissions via a 3×12 matrix.
A 3×12 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with three positions directly under them:
These three positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting each of the three positions into another three positions each (9 positions).
Subsequent levels of the matrix are generated in the same manner (up to 12 levels), with a complete 3×12 matrix housing 797,160 positions.
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of new Trade Coin Club affiliates.
For each matrix position filled in their matrix, a Trade Coin Club affiliate is paid 0.003 BTC a month (so long as each affiliate in the matrix continues to pay their monthly fee).
A bonus 0.003 BTC commission is paid out if a personally recruited earns five times the amount they’ve invested.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Trade Coin Club’s Rank Achievement Bonus is based on how much bitcoin an affiliate earns through residual binary commissions a month.
- Trader Level 3 – earn 10 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Montblanc pen
- Trader Level 4 – earn 50 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a cruise
- Trader Level 5 – earn 100 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive an “international Caribbean travel” cruise
- Trader Level 6 – earn 200 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Rolex watch
- Trader Level 7 – earn 500 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Toyota Corolla car
- Trader Level 8 – earn 750 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW 320 car
- Trader Level 9 – earn 1500 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW Z4 car
- Trader Level 10 – earn 5000 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a BMW 18 car
- Trader Level 11 – earn 10,000 BTC or more in monthly binary commissions and receive a Lamborghini Huracan car
Joining Trade Coin Club
Trade Coin Club affiliate membership fees are based on how much an affiliate invests:
- Apprentice (0.015 BTC a month) – invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC
- Trader (0.03 BTC a month) – invest 1 to 4.99 BTC
- Senior Trader (0.045 BTC a month) – invest 5 BTC or more
Trade Coin Club represent that revenue to pay daily ROIs is sourced via cryptocurrency trading software.
Our system makes millions of micro transactions every second, making it humanly impossible.
Allowing our members to generate profit every second, every hour and every day.
The problem with this assertion is two-fold:
First there’s no evidence that Trade Coin Club has any such system, much the less that it generates the promised minimum daily advertised ROIs.
Second, if the owner(s) of Trade Coin Club had such a system, why would they need to solicit investment from affiliates?
Even a modest bank loan would eventually turn into a fortune under a 0.45% daily ROI scenario.
The mandatory 25% ROI fee every 4 months is also another tell, as Trade Coin Club affiliates are already slugged with monthly fees.
The 25% fee is just a vehicle to trap paid out funds in the system for longer.
The reality of Trade Coin Club is the only verifiable source of revenue entering the company is affiliate investment.
The use of these funds to pay off existing investors equates to Ponzi investment fraud.
Not withstanding the large percentage of invested funds used to pay recruitment commissions, further denting the credibility of ROI generation through legitimate cryptocurrency trading.
On their own, Trade Coin Club’s recruitment commissions make the company a pyramid scheme. Combined with the daily ROI you’re looking at a Ponzi pyramid hybrid.
Throw in the lack of information provided about the company, who’s running it and the use of bitcoin, and Trade Coin Club is pretty much set up the same as any other cryptocurrency based Ponzi scheme.
Once recruitment dies down and the daily ROI collapses, best of luck getting your bitcoin back from the anonymous Trade Coin Club scammers who stole it.