Together Investing Review: Entrepreneur Unified launch adpack Ponzi
There is no information on the Together Investing website specifically identifying who owns or runs the company.
The Together Investing website domain (“togetherinvesting.com”) was registered on the 4th of June, 2016. Shebin John is listed as the owner, with a virtual office address in London, UK also provided.
Shebin John (right) first popped up on BehindMLM’s radar last year as the owner of Entrepreneur Unified.
The Together Investing Terms and Conditions state:
Is Together Investing a Quick Rick Scheme/Guarantee my money/Investment Program?
No, it definitely is NOT!
We just have the name together investing, but our prime aim is to be together and follow our parent site’s motto of being unified (EntrepreneurUnified).
Entrepreneur Unified solicit investment into “Royalty Positions” on the promise of a ROI.
In August the company launched Pool Investors, a matrix cycler Ponzi.
Alexa traffic estimates for both Entrepreneur Unified and Pool Investors show a recent decline. This has likely prompted John to launch Together Investing.
Read on for a full review of the Together Investing MLM opportunity.
The Together Investing Product Line
Together Investing has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Together Investing affiliate membership itself.
Once signed up, Together Investing affiliates invest money in “adpacks” to participate in the attached income opportunity.
Bundled with each adpack investment are ad credits, which can be used to display advertising on the Together Investing website.
The Together Investing Compensation Plan
The Together Investing compensation plan sees affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised ROI.
- Standard – adpacks cost $1 and pay a $1.05 ROI (max 100 packs active)
- Silver – adpacks cost $2 and pay a $2.20 ROI (max 200 packs active)
- Gold – adpacks cost $3 and pay a $3.45 ROI (max 400 packs active)
- Platinum – adpacks cost $5 and pay a $6 ROI (max 800 packs active)
- Diamond – adpacks cost $10 and pay a $12.50 ROI (max 1600 packs active)
Together Investing affiliates are required to click company-supplied ads in order to qualify for a daily ROI. Daily ROI payouts are capped at “up to 2%” a day.
Referral commissions are pad out on downline affiliate investments via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Together Investing cap payable unilevel levels at four, with commissions paid out as a percentage of funds invested:
- Standard affiliates earn 0% on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 0.13% on level 2, 0.25 % on level 3 and 0.62% on level 4
- Silver affiliates earn 0.13% on level 1, 0.38% on level 2, 0.63% on level 3 and 0.86% on level 4
- Gold affiliates earn 0.25% on level 1, 0.5% on level 2, 0.75% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Platinum affiliates earn 0.38% on level 1, 0.63% on level 2, 0.88% on level 3 and 1.11% on level 4
- Diamond affiliates earn 0.5% on level 1, 0.75% on level 2, 1% on level 3 and 1.25% on level 4
Using the same unilevel compensation structure, Together Investing also pay referral commissions on affiliate fees:
- Standard affiliates earn 0% on level 1, 0.25% on level 2, 0.75% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Silver affiliates earn 0.5% on level 1, 0.75% on level 2, 1.25% on level 3 and 1.5% on level 4
- Gold affiliates earn 0.75% on level 1, 1.13% on level 2, 1.87% on level 3 and 2.25% on level 4
- Platinum affiliates earn 1% on level 1, 1.5% on level 2, 2.25% on level 3 and 3.25% on level 4
- Diamond affiliates earn 1.25% on level 1, 1.87% on level 2, 2.9% on level 3 and 3.98% on level 4
Joining Together Investing
Together Investing affiliate membership is based on a subscription payment spanning 45 to 180 days:
- Standard affiliate membership is free
- Silver affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $1
- Silver affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $3
- Silver affiliate membership 360 day subscription = $5
- Gold affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $5
- Gold affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $17
- Gold affiliate membership 365 day subscription = $32
- Platinum affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $10
- Platinum affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $35
- Platinum affiliate membership 365 day subscription = $65
- Diamond affiliate membership 45 day subscription = $15
- Diamond affiliate membership 180 day subscription = $50
- Diamond affiliate membership 365 day subscription = $90
At the end of a subscription period a Together Investing affiliate is required to pay a fee at the same affiliate level in order to continue earning.
Together Investing marks the third scam under the Entrepreneur Unified brand.
Having tried virtual shares and a matrix cycler, Shebin John is has pegged the future of the company on adcredit Ponzi fraud.
Like Pool Investors, Together Investing is a stop-gap measure that will only put off the inevitable collapse of Entrepreneur Unified.
The Together Investing business model is your classic adcredit Ponzi scheme with a subscription to recoup some of the ROI paid out.
Once new investment in adpacks slows down, Together Investing will be unable to meet its advertised ROI obligations.
Reload scams typically collapse progressively faster than their predecessors. With some of Together Investing funds likely to be diverted to Entrepreneur Unified and Pool Investors, Together Investing is likely to collapse sooner rather than later.
Well that didn’t last long… even for a daily ROI adcredit Ponzi scheme.