pool-investors-logoPool Investors claims to be a ‘cash machine for use by Entrepreneur Unified members‘.

shebin-john-pool-investors-entrepreneur-unifiedEntrepreneur Unified is a Ponzi scheme launched about a month ago by Shebin John.

In a comment left on BehindMLM’s Entrepreneur Unified review, John (right) claimed ‘before the end of this month, we will be launching our first project “Cycler”‘.

That cycler appears to be Pool Investors.

Read on for a full review of the Pool Investors MLM opportunity.

The Pool Investors Product Line

Pool Investors has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Pool Investors affiliate membership itself.

Once signed up, Pool Investors invest in cycler positions to participate in the attached MLM opportunity.

Bundled with each Pool Investors cycler position are a series of advertising credits (referred to as tokens), which affiliates can use to display advertising on the Pool Investors website.

The Pool Investors Product Line

Pool Investors affiliates invest $1 on the promise of a $1.30 ROI.

The minimum deposit amount is $5, effectively translating into a $5 investment on the promise of a $6.50 ROI.

Referral Commissions on funds invested by recruited affiliates are paid out down two levels of recruitment (unilevel):

  • level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 3%
  • level 2 – 2%

Depending on how much in membership fees are paid, Pool Investors affiliates must view company-supplied ads in order to qualify for ROI payments (see “recruitment commissions” below).

Recruitment Commissions

Each Pool Investors affiliate must pay a monthly membership subscription fee:

  • Earner – $2.50 a month or $6 for three months
  • Super Earner – $5 a month or $12 for three months
  • ProAdvertiser – $10 a month or $24 for three months

Referral commissions are available on paid affiliate fees, again paid out down two levels of recruitment:

  • level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 25%
  • level 2 – 15%

How much a Pool Investors affiliate pays in fees also affects how many company-supplied ads they must view each day to qualify for a ROI:

  • Earner – 10 ads a day
  • Super Earner – 5 ads a day
  • ProAdvertiser – 1 ad a day

Joining Pool Investors

Affiliate membership with Pool Investors tied to payment of a $2 to $10 a month fee.

The more a Pool Investors affiliate pays in fees, the less ads they need to watch daily to qualify for a ROI payment.


For every $1 that enters Pool Investors as a cycler position investment, a $1.30 liability is created.

This is a sum deficit that only increases over time as more and more investments are made.

60% of affiliate fees can be put towards ROI payments (the other 40% is paid out in referral commissions), but even at $10 a month will only cover $20 in cycler position purchases a month.

And that’s a net-zero equation, on the assumption that Shebin John doesn’t keep anything in admin fees.

It also ignores the fact that Pool Investors affiliates aren’t going to cop a loss in monthly fees, and will likely invest more than enough to cover the fee each month.

Despite this, Pool Investors falsely claim to be “100% sustainable”:

This business is 100% sustainable. The business model here does not create debt.

You join to enjoy the revenue benefits provided by the system including the multiple advertising options. There is no chance of this creating debt.

The bottom line is you can’t pay out $1.30 on a $1 investment, pay it out of recycled invested funds and not create debt.

Once monthly affiliate investment amounts eclipse affiliate fee reserves, Pool Investors will drain invested funds until it inevitably collapses.

Whether you accept Pool Investors flawed premise is ultimately irrelevant. The use of newly invested funds to pay off existing investors makes Pool Investors a Ponzi scheme.

The bundling of adcredits is neither here nor there, with the SEC recently reaffirming that adcredit opportunities are still Ponzi schemes.

As with all Ponzi schemes, when Pool Investors collapses the majority of investors will lose money.

And Being a tack on scheme for a previously launched parent Ponzi scheme, know that you’ll also be competing against established Entrepreneur Unified affiliates.

They’ve already invested before you and are counting on your deposited funds to pay their withdrawals.