Text ALN Review: SMS marketing pyramid scheme
Text ALN fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
BehindMLM came across Text ALN in our recent Matrix Empire review. Because of our research for that review we can confirm Text ALN is owned and operated by Dustin Mansell.
Mansell (right) is based out of the US and is a prolific prolific promoter of MLM opportunities.
In addition to Matrix Empire, over the past few months Mansell has promoted:
- Against All Odds – Dun Putnam NFT scheme
- Hapi Travel – travel-based MLM opp likely operating as a pyramid scheme
- IX Global – MLM securities fraud, money laundering arrest in India
- Quick Silver – ISN Coins spinoff
- Infinity Matrix – pyramid scheme
- B-Eco – Dan Putnam fuel tab cash grab
- Intelligence Prime Capital – Boris CEO collapsed MLM crypto Ponzi
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Text ALN’s Products
Text ALN has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Text ALN affiliate membership itself.
Text ALN affiliate membership provides access to an SMS marketing platform.
Text ALN’s Compensation Plan
Text ALN’s compensation pays on direct and indirect recruitment.
Text ALN pays $50 per affiliate recruited.
Text ALN pays residual commissions via a 3×10 matrix.
A 3×10 matrix places an affiliate at the top of a matrix, with three positions directly under them:
These three positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by splitting these first three positions into another three positions each.
Levels three to ten of the matrix are generated in the same manner, with each new level housing three times as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the matrix are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of Text ALN affiliates.
Commissions are paid as positions are filled as follows:
- level 1 (3 positions to fill) – $19 per position filled
- level 2 (9 positions to fill) – $5 per position filled
- level 3 (27 positions to fill) – $3 per position filled
- level 4 (81 positions to fill) – $2 per position filled
- level 5 (243 positions to fill) – $2 per position filled
- level 6 (729 positions to fill) – $2 per position filled
- level 7 (2187 positions to fill) – $2 per position filled
- level 8 (6561 positions to fill) – $2 per position filled
- level 9 (19,683 positions to fill) – $3 per position filled
- level 10 (59,049 positions to fill) – $4 per position filled
Note that residual commissions are attached to monthly affiliate fees. This means residual commissions are paid monthly recurring, as long as recruited affiliates continue to pay fees each month.
Joining Text ALN
Text ALN affiliate membership is $109 and then $59 a month.
Text ALN Conclusion
Text ALN is marketed on the premise of “turn(ing) your cell phone into an ATM machine”.
The problem with marketing tool MLM companies is that the tools inevitably wind up primarily being used to promote the opportunity.
Here’s Dustin Mansell on a recent Text ALN webinar;
What you can do is share this on FaceBook, Tiktok, YouTube, email marketing … and send out your keyword.
So when people text in your keyword, they’re gonna get an automatic follow up autoresponder.
What that autoresponder is gonna say, if you’re doing it with Text ALN, it’ll say “Hey, thanks for texting in for more info, We have a video you need to see right away. It’s time sensitive.”
The reason why it’s time sensitive with Text ALN is cuz the sooner you get in the higher you get up on the matrix.
The problem with marketing tools being used to promote an income opportunity is that it turns into a closed-loop commission cycle. This is further compounded by Text ALN having no retailable products or services.
Everyone is an affiliate, meaning 100% of commissions paid out through Text ALN are tied to recruitment.
This makes Text ALN a pyramid scheme. It also reduces their “product” to an in house marketing system for said pyramid scheme.
Because Text ALN is a pyramid scheme, I’m not going to evaluate whether the SMS marketing suite itself represents value for money.
Text ALN being a pyramid scheme is not surprising. Mansell’s other current MLM opp, Matrix Empire, is practically the same pyramid scheme model.
Matrix Empire’s pricing differs slightly and there’s a different marketing tool attached, but otherwise it’s the same recruitment driven model.
Pyramid schemes are illegal. Math guarantees that when a pyramid scheme inevitably collapses, the majority of participants lose money.