Starline Review: Starlink ruse Ponzi targeting Pakistan
Starline fails to provide ownership or executive information on its website.
In fact as I write this, Starline’s website is nothing more than an affiliate login page:
Starline’s website domain (“star-line.me”), was privately registered on August 14th, 2023.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Starline has no retailable products or services.
Affiliates are only able to market Starline affiliate membership itself.
Starline’s Compensation Plan
Starline affiliates invest Pakistani rupees (PKR).
This is done on the promise of advertised returns:
- VIP1 – invest 1500 PKR and receive 150 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP1 – invest 1500 PKR and receive 374.4 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP2 – invest 4000 PKR and receive 400 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP2 – invest 4000 PKR and receive 998.4 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP3 – invest 10,000 PKR and receive 1000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP3 – invest 10,000 PKR and receive 2496 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP4 – invest 30,000 PKR and receive 3000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP4 – invest 30,000 PKR and receive 7488 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP5 – invest 50,000 PKR and receive 5000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP5 – invest 50,000 PKR and receive 12,480 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP6 – invest 80,000 PKR and receive 8000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP6 – invest 80,000 PKR and receive 20,000 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP7 – invest 120,000 PKR and receive 12,000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP7 – invest 120,000 PKR and receive 30,000 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP8 – invest 200,000 PKR and receive 20,000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP8 – invest 200,000 PKR and receive 50,000 PKR a day for 45 days
- VIP9 – invest 500,000 PKR and receive 50,000 PKR a day for 45 days
- SVIP9 – invest 500,000 PKR and receive 125,000 PKR a day for 45 days
Note that the “SVIP” plans can only be invested in if an affiliate has already invested in the regular “VIP” plan at the same tier (e.g. VIP3 investment is required to invest in SVIP3).
Starline pays referral commissions on invested PKR down three levels of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 25%
- level 2 – 3%
- level 3 – 2%
Starline affiliate membership is free.
Full participation in the attached income opportunity requires a minimum 1500 PKR investment.
Starline solicits investment through OnePay:
This provides Starline with access to Pakistani processors such as EasyPaisa.
Stareline’s marketing ruse is affiliates are leasing satellite internet equipment from Starlink.
Starlink being the satellite internet arm of Elon Musk’s SpaceX company.
Putting aside the obvious fact Starlink has nothing to do with a recently launched investment scheme targeting Pakistan, even if you buy into the ruse the math doesn’t add up.
Starline’s top investment tier is 500,000 PKR, or ~$1,653 USD.
On what planet can you lease a satellite for $1653?
For reference, while SpaceX hasn’t confirmed how much each Starlink satellite costs – it’s estimated to be between $250,000 to $500,000 based on known costs.
But uh yeah, a quick transfer of some Pakistani rupees to bogus OnePay accounts and you too can own a SpaceX satellite.
Anyone silly enough to fall for Starline’s marketing is free to reach out to SpaceX and confirm they are in fact not leasing out their satellites for $1653.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dries up so too will new investment.
This will starve Starline of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.