Six Sigma Trade Review: Weekly returns AI trading Ponzi
Six Sigma Trade provides no reliable information on their website about who owns or runs the company.
Six Sigma Trade claims to be headed up by Sura Bianca.
Six Sigma is the brainchild of Sura Bianca a tech-savvy “Goddess” with a passion for trading and crypto currency.
Bianca doesn’t exist outside of Six Sigma Trade’s marketing material.
Whereas questionable marketing videos usually pretend to be shot anywhere but Russia, Six Sigma Trade uploaded a video titled “Six Sigma Trade Russia Pre Launch Event“, to their official YouTube channel on December 29th, 2019.
The event features what appears to be a bunch of young actors standing in front of a branded board, before sitting down for a catered meal.
Sura Bianca doesn’t appear in the video. CEO missing the launch event of her own company? Yeah, nothing suss.
Bianca makes her first appearance on the channel in March 2020.
Bianca is a prime candidate for a Boris CEO, meaning she as the actual person represented in Six Sigma Trade marketing doesn’t exist.
Six Sigma Trade’s website domain (“6sigmatrade.com”) was registered on September 27th, 2019.
Domain registration details are private, save for the registrant’s provided country being New Zealand.
Despite Six Sigma Trade’s obvious Russian origins, in its official marketing material the company claims to be headquartered in New Zealand:
A search of that address reveals it belongs to Servcorp, a virtual office provider.
At the time of publication Alexa cites Russia as the primary source of traffic to Six Sigma Trade’s website (39%).
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Six Sigma Trade’s Products
Six Sigma Trade has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Six Sigma Trade affiliate membership itself.
Six Sigma Trade’s Compensation Plan
Six Sigma Trade affiliates invest USD cryptocurrency equivalents on the promise of advertised returns:
- Basic – invest $99 and receive a 2.5% weekly ROI
- Builder – invest $299 and receive a 3% weekly ROI
- Super – invest $499 and receive a 3.25% weekly ROI
- Executive – invest $999 and receive a 3.5% weekly ROI
- Executive Plus – invest $3999 and receive a 3.5% weekly ROI
- Master – invest $9999 and receive a 4% weekly ROI
- Elite – invest $19,999 and receive a 4.5% weekly ROI
Six Sigma Trade pays returns out for 52 weeks, after which new investment is required in order to continue earning.
Six Sigma Trade Affiliate Ranks
There are nine affiliate ranks within Six Sigma Trade’s compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria, they are as follows:
- Bronze – generate 2000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Silver – generate 5000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Gold – generate 10,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Platinum – generate 50,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Palladium – generate 200,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Rhodium – generate 800,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Plutonium – generate 2,000,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side
- Painite – generate 4,000,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side and personally recruit four affiliates who have invested at Executive or higher
- Tritium – generate 10,000,000 accumulated BV in your weaker binary team side and personally recruit four affiliates who have qualifed at Rhodium or higher
Six Sigma Trade pays 50% of investment sales volume generated by funds invested by personally recruited affiliates.
This equates to:
- $10 on recruitment of a Basic affiliate
- $30 on recruitment of a Builder affiliate
- $50 on recruitment of a Super affiliate
- $100 on recruitment of an Executive affiliate
- $400 on recruitment of an Executive Plus affiliate
- $1000 on recruitment of a Master affiliate
- $2000 on recruitment of an Elite affiliate
An additional 10% can be earned if a new recruit fills out the “Presenter” field when they sign up.
Six Sigma Trade pays residual commissions via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
At the end of the residual commission pay period, Six Sigma Trade tallies up new investment sales volume (BV) on both sides of the binary team.
- Basic tier affiliates generate 20 BV
- Builder tier affiliates generate 60 BV
- Super tier affiliates generate 100 BV
- Executive tier affiliates generate 200 BV
- Executive Plus tier affiliates generate 800 BV
- Master tier affiliates generate 2000 BV
- Elite tier affiliates generate 4000 BV
Note that Six Sigma Trade affiliates are only paid on whatever tier they’d invested in.
That is if a Builder tier affiliate recruits a Master tier affiliate, only 60 BV is added to their binary team.
Residual commissions are paid out as a percentage of investment sales volume generates on an affiliate’s weaker binary team side.
- Basic tier affiliates receive 40%
- Builder to Executive Plus tier affiliates receive 50%
- Master tier affiliates receive 55%
- Elite tier affiliates receive 60%
To qualify for residual commissions, each Six Sigma Trade affiliate must recruit two investing affiliates (one placed on each sides of the binary team).
Note that Six Sigma Trade don’t specify whether residual commissions are paid daily or weekly.
Royalty Commissions are paid on returns paid to downline affiliates.
Six Sigma Trade calculated Royalty Commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Six Sigma Trade caps Royalty Commissions at ten unilevel team levels.
Royalty Commissions are paid as a percentage of returns paid across these ten levels as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 2%
- level 3 – 1%
- levels 4 to 10 – 0.5%
Myriad Share Bonus
Six Sigma Trade takes 1% of company-wide investment and places it into the Myriad Share Bonus pool.
The Myriad Share Bonus pool is paid out to affiliates who generate 10,000 BV in their weaker binary team leg.
Each 10,000 BV accumulated constitutes one share in the Myriad Share Bonus pool.
Hall of Fame Share Bonus
Six Sigma Trade takes 1% of company-wide investment and places it into the Hall of Fame Share Bonus.
The Hall of Fame Share Bonus is split into four smaller pools, corresponding with the top four affiliate ranks; Rhodium, Plutonium, Painite and Tritium.
Each Hall of Fame Share Bonus pool contains 0.25% of the 1% Six Sigma Trade puts aside.
Affiliates qualify for shares in a Hall of Fame Share Bonus pool by ranking at Rhodium or higher.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Six Sigma Trade rewards affiliates for qualifying at Gold and higher with the following Rank Achievement Bonuses:
- qualify at Gold and receive an Apple Macbook Air
- qualify at Platinum and receive a “foreign trip for 2”
- qualify at Palladium and receive a Chevorlet Trax
- qualify at Rhodium and receive a Nissan X-Trail SV
- qualify at Plutonium and receive a Toyota Land Cruise GX.R
- qualify at Painite and receive a Porsche 911 GT3
- qualify at Tritium and receive a “penthouse”
Joining Six Sigma Trade
Six Sigma Trade affiliate membership is tied to a $99 to $19,999 annual investment (52 weeks).
Cryptocurrency Six Sigma Trade solicits investment in include bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, stellar and litecoin.
Six Sigma Trade claims to generate ROI revenue via “forex trading, crypto trading, and robot trading.”
Trading is supposedly conducted via Six Sigma Trade’s “Aifa” bot.
No evidence of Six Sigma Trade engaging in trading of any kind is provided. Nor is there any evidence that Six Sigma Trade uses external revenue to pay advertised returns.
Furthermore if Six Sigma Trade actually had an operational trading bot, what do they need your money for?
As it stands the only verifiable source of revenue entering Six Sigma Trade is new investment.
Using new investment to pay existing affiliates a weekly ROI makes Six Sigma Trade a Ponzi scheme.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment.
This will starve Six Sigma Trade of ROI revenue, eventually prompting a collapse.
The math behind Ponzi schemes guarantees that when they collapse, the majority of participants lose money.
One final thing I’ll touch on, seems awfully strange for a “tech-savvy goddess'” company to misspell a well-known cryptocurrency.